1. Melzaar the Almighty

Melzaar the Almighty Contributing Member Contributor

Thanks, WF! ;)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Melzaar the Almighty, Sep 10, 2010.

Heh, would just like to say thanks to this forum for sorting out my plot - I started a whole thread and talked my way through my plot to the point where I had a problem, and I managed to figure out what I'd been stuck on before I even posted the thread thanks to explaining it for the good folk here... Sometimes you just need to talk things through with yourself or an imaginary audience... :p

So you guys are also spared an incredibly rambly summation of The Story So Far as well. :p Rejoice!

2. Pallas

Pallas Contributing Member Contributor

Well I had no part in it, but will gladly take the kudos, haha, good luck with what remains. :)

3. Elgaisma

Elgaisma Contributing Member Contributor

lol love it when that happens I do that so often I got a whole new chapter out of that clothing thread that I really think makes the book. So I will add my thanks. It helped me grow Angus up before the end of the book.

4. Melzaar the Almighty

Melzaar the Almighty Contributing Member Contributor

This forum has just such a good intellectual writerly atmosphere, that everyone, even people who haven't posted in ages or you've ever talked to help you just 'cause they've contributed to making this place feel like a home for writers, and somewhere you can fix your problems - even if that happens before you ever even put it to the forum. :p