The Advanced Review Process

Discussion in 'Revision and Editing' started by Raven, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Writewayze

Writewayze New Member

Posting for review. , A rather involved provess.

Seems to be a rather involved and discouraging process.

Why not just set an automatic Forum limit of say 3,500 words? That is a decent length for a chapter, or part of a short story. It might even be enough for the stories I write!
    John

:)

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

The ARP has never been active. It's more a question of whether we will find a way to make it happen, and whether it will really be worth the difficulties it will entail.

Again, it was designed as a process to improve reviewing methods, not as a service for its own sake.

3. Alixander Fey

Alixander Fey New Member

Um... when you said my title must be member, I assume that means that it cannot be junior member?

Just wondering, I pmed several people about a story I wrote and never got any replies. So far, this website has been very discouraging.

Whoops/// just found my answer. Ok. I'll get to it...

4. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

The site should not be discouraging. If you need a review, feel free to PM a Reviewer. They will help you as best they can. Perhaps the members you PMed haven't been online since?

Anyway, the Advanced Review Process system you read causes confusion with what it actually is. That is my fault. If you would like someone to read over your work I'm sure just sending them a message will get better results, provided they have offered that service to the site (i.e. they have a light green username).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.