Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smoke

Smoke New Member

Playing with devices

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Smoke, Mar 15, 2011.

The rules of this game are fairly simple. If you have a preferred site, mention it and maybe others will use it.

My preferred site is "TV tropes." The name of the game is to use the "random" button, (located in the upper right) and write a paragraph or so based on what's given to you. (No way to call cheating if you search for a device you like.)

2. Smoke

Smoke New Member

The device I got was TV tropes "Battle Amongst The Flames." It's where protagonist and antagonist duke it out while the area is on fire.

I coughed hard, trying to clear the smoke from my eyes. Why couldn't Mortigent back off? Surely it was wiser to escape from the fire and continue our battle in a place that wasn't actively trying to kill us.

He leapt from behind a pile of burning rubble, heedless of the danger. I rolled away and blinked away the tears of irritation. I knew it was worthless to play the defensive, the smoke and flames hindered me just as much as they hindered him. If I were immune, I would be content to merely fight him off until his lungs could no longer sustain him.

Seeing a break in the flames, and clear ground beyond, I resolved to draw my enemy into clear ground. At least then it would be a fight, and not merely a test of who could survive the flames the longest.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Games have to be self-contained, without requiring participantgs to go to other sites.

We already have games in the same spirit, in which the last person to play chooses the challenge for the next player. No external sites involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.