1. TheWritingWriter

TheWritingWriter New Member

The Benefits of this Site

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by TheWritingWriter, Oct 19, 2011.

This is my first thread! So be nice to me!

Being on this site, I've noticed more and more that I think this forum will keep me at the top of my game. I can get side tracked with my writing, but I'll come here and I'll be thrown back into the mood and groove to write! It's wonderful. If I make visiting this forum a regular thing, perhaps I can make some serious practice on my novels. The writer's atmosphere does very positively for me. Are any of you the same way?

2. suddenly BANSHEES

suddenly BANSHEES Senior Member

Couldn't agree more :D It helps that everybody's so friendly here, too.

I like how diverse this community is - so many people from so many different parts of the world, and different age groups! This is probably the only forum I've ever joined that has such a mix of teens and adults. It really helps to get different peoples' perspectives on things.

3. k.little90

k.little90 Active Member

This site is great for motivating me, too! I love hitting up the short story and novel sections and reading all the great (and sometimes not so great) stories that people post: they really get my juices flowing, especially when I've hit a wall. It's nice to have somewhere to come where other people of "like" gather.

By the way, welcome to WF! This was a fabulous idea for a first thread :D

4. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

This site is awesome, I learn something new everyday.