1. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

STALKER: Call of the Zone Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Not the Admin, Aug 27, 2011.

STALKER: Call of the Zone is an RPG based on the hit video-game series STALKER developed by GSC Game World. Taking place between STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl and STALKER: Call of Pripyat, much of the story and NPC interactions is completely made up on my part. In no way is this RPG connected to the series besides settings, prior events, and NPC characters.

If anyone has any questions, please post them in this thread. Ask lots of questions, because this RPG is based off of an already existing IP, so there is a lot to learn.

Cheers.

2. Not the Admin

Not the Admin Banned

Aye, to all of you STALKER: CotZ players, I'm sorry I've been neglecting my duties as a Game Master. I've finally gotten around to replying to any loose responses, and the game should be ready to continue at any moment. I've been terribly busy, thought I know it's no excuse. So please, everyone continue to play and I'll work harder at keeping it alive. :D

3. slurpy_NinJa

slurpy_NinJa Member

Hey Bro

I'm not familiar in the slightest to the game but I dig the RPG and where its going. In order to join do I need to PM you the character sheet for approval?