The Celtic Gods

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by gibble410, Aug 24, 2016.

1. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

The more you kill, easier it is. The more you carry, the less it hurts. Nothing in the world, not death, pain, demon, gold, or joy glistens or stains forever. In the end it's all numbed into grey. So many strange dreams, the endless stream of haunting past, helped Ben. The illusion assaulted him, glass surrounded, faux water lapped at his feet and around his ankles, and Aiden fell to his death.

Ben flicked the glass with his left hand, while drawing his sword with the other. He smashed the glass with the pommel, eyes fake-squinting as fake-water splashed against his face.

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Seeing Ben fall to his death shook him Aidan , the death of a sword brother always did. But just as on a battle field there was nothing he could do right now , you buried them with honour and made sure their shade crossed the bridge of swords cleanly once the fighting was done, but first you had to survive.

Aidan cared not at all about the water, a threat like that meant little. He reached instinctively for his dagger then cursed when he remembered it was gone. With a feral snarl he turned and punched his armored fist straight through the glass

zoupskim and I.A. By the Barn like this.
  3. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

As Gwydion mourned Caber,holding onto him, a winged woman dressed in rags burst through the window. With a wave of her hands all the hero's were restored to their human state.
    She laughed loudly before saying "Tell me hero's, which one among you is our champion? Your here for a stone of death, and that I can give you." After locking eyes with Faer she said, "Tell me god-man. Do you bleed?" Before quickly lunging at him.

"Why yes dear." The enchanted king said while handing the potion over. He obviously wanted to get closer to the goddess. Some would say intimate.

He suddenly stood up, watching Aidan. He doubled over when he broke through the glass, obviously hurt. He sent a shower of sparks at them, saying the word "intelligence!"
    And instantly they were inside a maze, together. In front of them lay two paths, and at the crossroad lay a sign which bore: I breed fire, I cause revival. A sign of peace, and amity. Who knows what lays ahead, only I. For I go for info infinity.

On the left path is a roaring wind, the right has a small black orb. The sign also urges you to make your own choice, and be free.

4. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Corrin sighed. "I have no idea what's going on anymore. Can I please just not be a dog soon?" He asked, clearly tired.

5. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Faer had little time to acknowledge the fact that the ragged lady just turned his friends back to their original states. The woman looked at him, called him god-man for some strange reason, as he wasn't a god, and niether a man, and lunged at him.
    Quickly, Faer jumped back, dodging the woman. Then, realising that he had no time to waste, he turned to a wolf, and clamped his jaws aroun one of the woman's wings, daring her to move.

6. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Aidan cursed as the glass cut his arm above his armour gauntlet - but the bleeding didn't seem too bad so he simply pressed it to his side and waited for the wound to start to heal. When a shower of sparks erupted around his head and he found himself in a maze his first thought was to rejoice that ben was still alive , his second was not to move until Ben did, as they only had one sword between them

7. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Caer took the bottle and sighed. If they were to die it would be no matter, and she wouldn't be breaking her promise to Ben, really. But she didn't want to watch them die.
    "That was stupid," she laughed, standing up, she slid her arms over the old man's shoulders. "You have no leverage over me now, very silly."
    With her back turned to the maze, she cupped the wizard's neck. "I wish to leave."

gibble410 likes this.
  8. malachibenbaker

malachibenbaker Banned

After suddenly turning into a human, Tourmaline only saw a flash of her raven before she fell off the rafter and onto the floor. She was a tad pissed, and relatively made that this lady was attacking them. But she could have the Death Stone as they mentioned.

Deciding to help, she blasted Caber's dead body towards the lady.

9. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

Gwydion was crying as Caber dead body was wrenched from her newly transformed hand. The hag like creature that attacked Faer was struggling, and when Cabers body flew into them, they were both blasted backwards. "Faer!" Gwydion shouted, tossing him the life stone. That could help him.

Mean while, the creature spun through the air, claws heading for Corrine throat.

At the forest maze, a voice said in both their ears, "CHOOSE".