1. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Alukard RPG discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Alukard, Sep 29, 2012.

We can chat it up here everyone, if your interested in joining my RPG then go ahead and post here or PM me.

If you want to know something that you think should be known to everyone else, I would rather you post the question here then PM.

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

im goign to wait for another person to join in before i respond k?

3. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Yep new member already joining, shouldnt be too long ;)

4. Keitsumah

great, well i figured i would do a rough template for my char so no oen is confused as fo rlooks. I am not aobut to revela her past or explain anythign odd she says (you'll have to find out as you go along XD )

Name: Cheza

Species: Unknown -appears to be human

Appearance: Dark hair and emerald eyes hidden behind a bone-white mask with runes on the right cheek. Wears normal peasant clothes but was found in golden chains.

Attitude: Quiet and wary of everyone, seemingly even more terrified of the vampire that originally found her.

5. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Excellent, I like the idea to only reveal her juicy details in the actual story. Hopefully we get some posts soon. I should have another friend joining within a week.

6. Keitsumah

yeah. i figured i should try a secretive character in this rpg. oh tip: ima come up with a riddle that means the same as the runes which hopefully will be solved so it'll b the way to break the mask off of her face. and if someone asks her if she's hungry you'll get a very interesting view of what she eats. :D

7. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Dark Angel

Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont

Aged: 19 years, 5 months

Born in Annecy, France in 1796

Among the smallest of the darkkin, Angel stands little more than five feet in height with a very, very slight build. In the eyes of her family and her tribe, her one and only attribute, was her staggeringly perfect angel's face. Cobalt blue eyes so dark they border on black, a porcelain complexion, and impossibly delicate bone structure combined to draw all eyes. No one looked beyond her delicate beauty to the bright, inquiring mind behind it.

Beauty hides a host of sins, money forgives even more. Such is the case with Angel's family. Hushed up scandal shrouds Angel's turbulent past. The only witness to her mother's brutal murder at the age of four, and left with a permanent limp in her left leg as a result of the confrontation, Angel retreated into herself as she watched her father and her three older brothers slowly succumb to madness that eventually ended with their suicides.

Always, she has been the child on the outside, looking in, but no one ever looked back, nor dared to take her hand. She doesn't know how to trust, fears emotion and the power she wields, a power revealed by her striking hair. Pale as moonlight infused cornsilk and clustered about her head in corkscrew curls, Angel's hair shifts color with her moods and rising emotion. The hues varying from the palest silvery blonde to a brilliant shimmery red. It is an anomaly known as the Beaumont Flame.

Following the death of her third brother, Harry, Angel's guardianship has passed into the hands of her maternal grandmother, Lady Emmaline. Now well out of childhood and somber to the point of pain, Angel is struggling to actually define herself as an individual, not a mere ornament. Strange events over the course of the last few months have set wheels in motion that cannot be stopped.

A long dormant ember in the heart of this forgotten ice princess has flared. A Fleur of the Tribe, one of the lost Guardians. Angel has found her footing, her voice. She is a draconic shapeshifter, a Darkkin, one who is both mortal and dragon. One of only a handful among the Tribe able to complete the change, but she has kept her secret close. No one knows of her ability.

She sees the elemental songs of the world, weaves them, shapes them. A very rare Zabooku, Angel controls to opposing elements. Water and Fire, and it is in fire that her greatest strength is found. She inherited the full potency of the Beaumont Flame, as well as control of two Intangibles...Echo and Void.

Her power is linked to her emotions and songs. Fear of both has made her lock them away, denial became a cloak, but now her world is crumbling around her and her shields are shattering. Such is Angel Leslie Grace Beaumont...

8. Alukard

Alukard New Member

The born in Annecy France is funny. Keep in mind this is not the France of Earth.

9. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

I know. There are ways of getting from one world to another. It is merely a piece of her history and back story. Good characters adapt to their environments, but they are not striped of their own roots and identities. That Angel was born on Earth must be clear if my introduction piece is to make any sense. :)

10. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Wow so cool, really really cool intro :p
    Love the dimension hopping, creativity is endless!
    I won't be posting yet, but soon. Unless Keitsumah wants to go first

11. Keitsumah

k already done :D

12. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Name: Gaius

Species: Immortal

Brief History: Immortals are creatures that can live indefinitely unless killed. Obviously, they're immune to disease and aging. Gaius is only 117yrs old, with the appearance of a twenty-something yr old. He is beginning to get bored of life and feels like he has no purpose. Which is where he comes into the story...

Appearance: Darkly Handsome, Olive Skin, Almond shaped eyes, Waist-length ombre hair, wears a wide black hat and a black cape (like Zoro)

Abilities: Like all Immortals, Gaius is a powerful sorcerer. He is exceptionally good at electrokinesis, the ability to shoot extermely powerful beam-like blasts of lightning. His other talents are Agility (lightening his body to jump higher, acrobatics, etc.), Clinging (sticking to solid surfaces), Optical Fire Throwing (shooting fire from eyes), Cloning, Regenerating and Cat Shape-changing (turn into a black kitten). Also, he isn't so good with spellcasting because he could never be bothered to memorise incantations.

13. Keitsumah

ooo this will be interesting. i'll give away the fact that Cheza will end up being a big help to someone in this game -you'll just have to figure out how later -oh and about the part where she knows that if a vampire drinks her blood they gain amazing powers (temporarily though) that includes ANYONE who drinks her blood. wonder what exactly she is...? :D

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    [​IMG]

this pic inspired my character Gaius. but with much longer hair, and a wide black hat and cape, of course. ladies watch out. ;) lol, just kidding...he's anything but vain. he almost hates beauty.

15. Keitsumah

:eek: omg Cheza is gonna so flip out when she sees him! *giggle* she may act cocky at times i'll warn you but she is really unsure aorund guys and will go beet red at anything Gaius says i think involving her. (pictures him coming into the cave and carrying her out when she wakes up) i have that kind of scene stuck in my head and i know what she would say: "why can't I wake up anywhere normal!?" while she's turning bright red behind the mask! :D

wait a minute i just saw that Gaius can turn into a black kitten....umm he might want to keep clear of her when in that form if she gets the mask off. (not saying ANY more)

16. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

I don't play on this RP
    But

http://www.tektek.org/dream/

That is useful and funny to design your character's appareance.

17. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lmao, im so curious to see Cheza in action haha...

18. Alukard

Alukard New Member

Gonna Read and pOST!!!!!!!! haha

ANd The link ASUNE posted is really cool for designing little avatars :p if you wanted to try it .

19. Keitsumah

wow Erik i liked ur post a lot, and that might help me out a bit cuz there will be something revealed about what happens if "one of Cheza's kind" ends up trapped on the ground. Maybe its why her kind took to the skies? :p

20. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    @Keitsumah, lol, ok haha.

edit: was the 'dark skin' comment meant as a joke?... its kind of in bad taste. :p

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    @Darkkin, just a question, but did Angel call Gaius foolish because shes upset or because he doesnt trust her? because i think its a natural reaction to not trust someone who comes from a different world at the same time that weird things are going on in the land. so, im gonnna just assume she just doesnt like him.

22. Alukard

Alukard New Member

no way dark skin was purely her first thought of the character, not a joke at all. sorry if it sounded weird though :(((

23. Alukard

Alukard New Member

I think im going to post these biggies on the discussion board too :p

His black wings eclipsed the sun. The horrible smoke choked the land, death and decay consumed the life. The defilement has started. He raised one ebony arm motioning from the floor. A ornate symbol of scarlet flame fashioned on the earth. The dirt melted into white hot liquid, dark ash fumed, and plumes of grey smoke erupted from the chasm. Terrible black spines shot upward with evil smoke radiating out of them. The hollow earth glowed with ruby light, and two livid slits appeared at the center.

A deep and rumbling voice sounded shaking the terrain, rocks chattering, trees vibrating, and fear conjuring.

"Azriel, the time has come my young soldier. Unleash my hatred along your path. Leave mercy for none. And my presence shall be known."

And so the book said...Fire shall smother, flesh will cinder, and the first gate is open, Azriel hath entered our realm.

24. Keitsumah

yes Cheza is a dragon! (reveal) but that's only the tip of the ice-berg! there's more coming but i'll have to wait for later!!! (and Gaius ur really getting on her bad side cuz she hates ppl who want to hurt others- hint about why she was banished in the first place.)

25. Alukard

Alukard New Member

gonna post soon, get ready for some fighting

There is no experience no levels,
    Im not gonna do the thing like (Gaius' attack hits)
    Its just gonna be you writing your character's moves and stuff, just try to be reasonable :p