1. Annessa Jones

Annessa Jones New Member

The Creative Film Student

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Annessa Jones, Dec 17, 2013.

Hi,

I'm Annie. I'm a college student studying film in Oklahoma. Creating stories has always been a past time of mine, and I'm hoping this can be a good avenue for me to start writing more regularly.

I am considered by my friends to be pretty different. I am the only ginger in my family. I love action/adventure movies. I am an INTP on the meyers-briggs jung test. My strengths are mostly creative and intellectual. My love languages are physical touch/quality time & acts of service. I like watching wedding shows on TLC, but I also love watching South Park. My favorite movie series are The Mummy, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Jurassic Park, and Indiana Jones. I enjoy going to theatrical performances, and am very active in the theater department at my school. I also enjoy working with computers and hope to graduate with a minor in graphic design.

If you have any questions or would like to get to know me better feel free to message me, or comment. :)

2. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

Hi, welcome to the group Annessa! Like your vintage avatar - :)