The Dream Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Edward, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

i had a dream about a plane carsh a few weeks ago. there was, my parents and my sister walking the dog along this vliff. i cam to a house and Noel Edmonds was talking to me from out of the window. he was being proper nice to me, having like a mini game of Deal or No Deal, and then i said i had to go and see my dad. i ran along the cliff to go and see him, and on the other side of the valley thing was my mam, my sister and the dog.

then, i pointed into the ait as there was an areoplane fyling really low. all a sudden it dipped and spiralled into the group, hitting where my mam and sister had been. my and my dad were flung into the air and the dog flew into my arms but my mam and sister were no-where to be seen. that was a really horrible dream. :cry:

as for last nights, i cannot remember it. i hate that 'cos i think it might have been a good dream :p

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    I dream some weird ass stuff. Sometimes more "adult" if you know what I mean. :supergrin:But mostly I have nightmares, and wind up having to have a smoke and come back to reality. I really don't like the bad ones that jolt you up, and your ready to bolt out of existence just to get away from the scariness. If I had half a mind too, I would probably be right at home writing horror, but I will leave that up to the greats of the genre. :)

3. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributor Contributor

I have usually very random disconnected dreams. I don't really understand many of them. Except the ones involving my family or something. And I may have one sort of sexual dream about a crush. But not exactly a wet dream. He just showed me nudes of himself on his phone after in the dream he found out about my feelings, and it was very brief. (Shrug)