1. 11thHour

11thHour New Member

The Good, The Bad and the Noob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 11thHour, Jul 25, 2016.

I literally just found this site 10 minutes ago. It seems awesome. I will definitely have to dive deeper into all of the content when I have some time to sit down and zone out for a few hours. It's like Netflix and chill without Netflix. Actually, without the chill also. I look forward to networking, learning and teaching what I can.

My name is Dan and I'm an Alcoho ... Sorry wrong group. I love writing and have 190+ story ideas locked away in my vault. I feel like I can write awesome concepts and loose outlines but I just don't have the attention to hunker down and write a whole novel by myself. Maybe I'll find someone to write with and get some of our stories to print.

agentgail likes this.
  2. gibble410

gibble410 Active Member

Your intro is pretty funny! And on this site if you ever need help there is a hundred and fifty kabillion people ready to help ya! There's a lot on here from roleplays, to song lyrics, it is like a Google for writers! And finding a buddy to help write a story is an awesome idea, I am currently working on one with a roleplay partner! And we all love it when someone teaches us something new, and when people learn from us. Thanks for introducing , and I hope you flourish as a writer. Good luck!

11thHour likes this.
  3. 11thHour

11thHour New Member

Great ... Thanks for the kind words.

gibble410 likes this.