1. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Jumper Rec Room (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Love to Write, Mar 15, 2013.

Kick off your gear! Sit back and relax.
    Please post all OCC posts and approved character sheets here.

2. Love to Write

For those of you waiting on Tina's Character sheet for reference, I'm sorry but it won't be up till later this afternoon as I am at work.

3. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

just sent you mine :)

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

I'll have one to you, either today... or... sunday :( Life just gets in the way of things you know?

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

yeah... i got snagged :redface:

Name: Xin (Pronounced "Sin")

Age (Between 17-21): 19

Nationality (American, European, Indonesian, Asian and Germanian): Asian

Specialty(s): Martial Arts
    Abilities:
    1) Twin Blade (Normal)-Xin uses her katana and stabs/slashes twice in quick sucession
    2) Nerve Puncture (Small)- Xin jabs with her palms at an enemy's nerve endings, and has a chance at causing paralyzation
    3) Skyfall (Small)- Xin kicks upwards then brings down her heel hard on an opponent's head
    4) Whirlwind (Large)- Xin attacks in a tornado-like fashion around her enemy with her katana. Hit chances are 5-12 strikes

Brief History (optional): Xin has little memory of anything other than training to become a Jumper. Her parents were killed in a mission to explore a new planet, which left her as an orphan, but she did not seem affected in the least when she was told. Instead, she worked even harder and excelled in her classes -quickly drawing the attention of the military.

Extra: Xin is very single-minded but makes it a habit to try and disable her opponents before she can be hurt.

6. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Yay, I'm so excited! :D

I'll be taking a bit of time on my character...I want her to be just right. (If she'll cooperate with me :p)

7. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

to be honest i based Xin off of Talahari but i will make her different in her own way.

8. Love to Write

Jumper File:

Name: Commander Tina Sharp http://biskvitka.net/uploads/posts/thumbs/1291741642_7.jpg

Nationality: Asian

Class: Martial Arts/Genetic

Abilities:
    1)Sending a bolt of electricity through someone by touching them (Normal)
    2)Creating a ball of electricity that can be thrown (Small)
    3)Throwing daggers (Normal)
    4)Wielding a Katana (A small sword able to block the blow of normal sized sword) (Normal)
    5)Knockout Darts (Small)
    6)Electric Sword- Charges her Katana with electricity so that when the two blades touch the other person gets electrocuted. (Small)
    7)Random: Able to apply one Med-gel to a companion during combat

Appearance: Tina has an Asian heritage even though she is fully American. This gives her almond shaped eyes, tanned skin, and black hair almost always pulled back in a pony-tail. She is wearing a black t-shirt and Camo Army pants. Her Katana is resting in a sheath on her back. She also carries a standard issue energy gun and a Swiss Army Knife on her belt.

Brief History (optional): Tina lived in foster homes from the age of 8 till the age of 16 and was adopted by the Leone’s the day before her 17th birthday, though she still keeps her last name Sharp as a sign of her independence.
    She has been trained by UNSP since she was 18 and is now a Commander. Eight years ago, the squad she was part of turned traitor and disappeared. There has been no trace of them since. Instead of joining another squad, Commander Sharp has opted for training senior squads and taking them on their off-world missions until their own squad leader proves him/herself. She spends time with the people of planet Hillmar and has learned much giving her unique skills as a ninja.

Extra: Everyone knows Tina as an uptight, down to business Commander. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect and seems to have no sympathy. It is obvious that she is extremely loyal to Earth and its people; to the point of being willing to give up everything in order to protect it. The squads who were trained by her in previous years say she prepared them better than any of the other Commanders, though the younger squad’s wonder at what cost.

------------------------------------------------

Jumper File:

Name: Mason West

Appearance: Mason is a 6’1 Indonesian. Darkly tanned skin, black hair and is wearing the UNSP Jumper uniform. Fully camo with a black t-shirt underneath.

Class and Abilities: Engineer/Biotic
    1)Pulse: Sends opponents flying (30 energy) Large
    2)Shield around himself and if others are close enough, around them as well (20 energy) Normal
    3)Pull (able to yank a weak opponent off his feet) (15 energy) Normal
    4)Grenade (2 stun, 1 smoke, 2 regular) Normal

Brief History (optional): Mason is a 4th generation jumper. All the men in his family and some women for the past 4 generations have been jumpers. His uncle was killed by an alien ambush on a hostile planet. Ever since, he’s had an automatic prejudice against all creatures not human, and even some humans on other planets.

Extra: He’s determined to be the best the Jumper the Academy has ever seen and is well on his way to proving himself a viable leader. Though his instructors still feel he has quite a bit of maturing left to do.

9. Exzalia

hey LTW I have returned!

10. Love to Write

As you can see...So have I!! :D

Waiting for a few more character sheet before I get the game rolling.

11. Love to Write

The current post is simply a pre-log. Please don't post yet.

12. Love to Write

Headed out to dinner with the family. Be back in a few hours. Looking forward to more character sheets when I return!!!

13. Exzalia

[​IMG]

Jumper File:
    Name: Seven (Though that will probably change when someone gives her a real name)
    Age (18 in thought and maturity, only 3 in years):
    Gender: she's based of females so will be called a she, though technically she has no gender, another mystery of her creation.
    Nationality (N/A):
    Specialty(s): With a mind that thinks faster than a supercomputer, and increased strength and reflexes she's no slouch in combat, indeed she may be the most powerfully full of the group if were not for some key weakness.
    1. Weakness to an emp. a strong one will shut her down completely, a weak one will hinder ability to do well anything.

2. she has a battery life that needs recharging every 12 hours, the more energy she uses to battle, the sooner she needs to recharge.

(Interesting...however, How will she recharge herself in an area without electricity? Or does she just automatically recharge?)
    3. Doesn't do well in water xD

4. While she is more durable in combat than her fleshy companions, they can heal them selfs or be healed by a medic when dealt damage. She can not, any damage she sustains will stay with her until she can do repairs on herself or get to a mechanic, which takes more time than healing gel.

Abilities:

1) Shock, can shoot volt's of electricity at targets, drains her battery power however

2) Override: she's a computer, so naturally she great at hacking

3) Scan: she can scan things and people allowing her to gather information on almost anything she see's she can use scan to look through solid objects and see in the dark

4) She can communicate with computers allowing to almost in a sense talk to other machines, course they don't really talk back. But it allows her to assess their condition better than a human can, in short she's an amazing mechanic.

Brief History ():Hrm, my jumper is going to be a bit different as you already know so here my idea in full.
    My character has no real name, she does have a production number 777 025 567 That is because she is not in the strictest sense of the word, human.

But that doesn't mean she has no humanity within her quiet the opposite, seven as we shall call her was created for the sole purpose of being as human as a machine could possibly be, she has emotions, dreams and aspiration, but above all she has questions.

"Why was I created? What is my purpose? Who created me? and am I alive with free will and choice? Or am I just a slave to my programing?" None of these questions will be answered for her, at least not where she is right now.

Seven was created by a much more powerful machine that shut down before she became autonomous. Her world is one of rolling desserts and lifeless terrain. There are other machines, but she is the only one who is sentient. The others are merely rough A. I's that can be dangerous. In her quest to answer these burning questions she discovers several scattered human remains scattered across her world, they are nothing but bones now. She desperately wants to find a real human. That's when she discovers a hidden soft wear program she had not detected before. She activates it three years into her life cycle and as it turns out the programing allows her to jump.

Indeed she has the jumping device installed within her, who ever or what ever created her wanted her to leave this world and after jumping to a few desolate planets she finally arrives in Tina's world.

Extra: she is naive to the extreme and as I said has no real name perhaps a character can giver her one?

14. Pheonix

Entering character creation mode...

Listening to Glitch Mob- Check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwXyxBRRxOk

Mac and Cheese on the way- Check

Feeling inspired- meh... it'll come!

Activating the Brain Storm in...

15. Pheonix

Character sheet has been submitted! :D

16. Exzalia

OOOhhh can I see it?

17. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Maybe I should join?

18. Pheonix

I just PMed it to you! I think this kid will be fun to play as :D

@King, yeah... you should...

19. Love to Write

Yes!!! Join!!!

@Pheonix...looking at your character sheet...now...

20. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Making CS. But it will be awhile before its done.

21. Pheonix

Gah! Must sleep... :(

22. Exzalia

LTW are you staying up?

23. Love to Write

Yes...for a bit longer.

24. Exzalia

wanna start that post?

25. Love to Write

Sure. Let me send you the first post to give you an idea of what Seven is up against.