1. Brandon_Trotter

Brandon_Trotter Senior Member

The joy of finishing

Discussion in 'Publishing' started by Brandon_Trotter, May 20, 2010.

The most amazing thing happened to me today. I got my finished version of my book bound ! The sentations of happiness I felt when I walked into the school board where only matched and far surpased when I showed the finshed copy to the woman in charge of binding who upon looking at it face light up with happiness and complinated me on my good work. Than when she quickly bound the entire thing in spiral binding in front of me I can only descripe it as excatsy. But, it does not stop there she gave me the binding on the house ! I am getting serval copies made and Mr.Mulins ( my creative writting teacher ) even sugested a copy made for the libary ! Does anyone else know the joy I am feeling right now ? the joy of seeing your work come together after you spent months of work on it.

2. Mantha Hendrix

Mantha Hendrix Contributing Member

Northern Ireland... the place I've taken for grant
    I can only hope that I will feel that joy within the next few months...

Congratulations sir!

3. Brandon_Trotter

Brandon_Trotter Senior Member

The joy still radiats through me even a day later ! is this the meaning of extascy ? I sent a copy to my school libary ... if the except it my book it could be read by so many people. Now I know the joy of finishing as well as a taste of what its means to publish your work. Can I ask this question as well, Does anyone know the joy of sharing your work of hundred possible thousands ? can you realate to the seemily endless happiness I fell right now ?

4. Manav

Manav Contributing Member

Congratulation!

Wish you all the success with your book.

5. roseberryse

roseberryse Member

Hats off to you!