The Jumpers: Shadow Squad

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Love to Write, Mar 14, 2013.

1. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Eudoxia

Point Amount:50

Eudoxia walked over to Xin and tried to help her off the ground. He helped her to get up. "You okay?" He asked. And looked at his clear device. "I know where the base is, I can help you get there." he said trying to help his teammate. Though he had no idea if there were traps, since he had canceled the scan right before it went the entire way over the base. "But then again, I guess Mythai will heal you." he remembered.

Eudoxia may not have been that excited by many things, but if someone was in need, he was still a pure hearted kid who just came out of College.

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Mythai Dravid

Mythai took a deep breath and put a stun grenade back into her pack. She hadn't been quick enough to help more, but at least the Yellows had surrendered.

"Are we healing the injured on the Yellows at least to the point they can breath correctly?" One of her team members asked. Mythai squinted taking in his unique eyes along with his casual demeanor. Interesting guy.

"I believe that others will take care of them later. We are losing precious time already by remaining in this place," Mythai answered. As she gazed around at the damage, she caught sight of the young girl, badly injured.

"Don't try to move!" Mythai called as she rushed over to Xin. But she was too late. The same guy who had spoken before had gotten to her already. "Ahh, don't move her! You don't want to cause more damage to her vertebrae." Mythai shook her head; people could be so naive.

Unzipping another convenient pocket on her bag, she pulled out a med-kit and knelt to the girl's level. Without warning, Mythai touched the girl's back, searching for a dozen answers. After a few seconds, she gave a relieved sigh and opened the med-kit. "Looks like your back is just locked up; could've been worse I suppose."

She gently pulled up Xin's sleeve, injecting her with a serum. "I see that you have plenty of stamina, but I'd advise taking a few second breaks before throwing yourself out there again. You should be careful not to push over your body's limit or you'll end up not being able to fight at all next time." Mythai said, her tone firm.

3. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia

Point Amount: 50

He realized even with his good intentions, he could be doing harm. He let Mythai take care of Xin, and walked toward Mason. He then looked in the direction of the Yellow Base. And then looked back at Mythai.

"I believe that others will take care of them later. We are losing precious time already by remaining in this place,"

He spoke in an uncertain tone, "If you say so, as long as they'll be okay." He put his hands back to the back of his light brown hair and started to whistle. He was thinking that even after all that training he might still be the weak link. He looked around at the Oranges and smiled. He was pondering whether or not he would see something good out of one of them. And how possibly one of them could introduce something new to the world of science. It would be a perjury to say he wasn't interested. Though he got the feeling that he was gonna be astounded by one of these people. And this intrigued him.

4. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Xin: 100%

"Limits don't belong to me." Xin mumbled, her eyes darkening slightly.

She had been kickboxing with another student when her teacher called her over, a strange man standing beside him.

"Yes?" she asked, to the point as always. Her blank gaze noted the pitiful gleam in both men's eyes.

"Xin . . . I don't know how to say this but . . . you're parents were killed on a mission. There weren't any remains . . ." her teacher said, his gaze meeting hers for a heartbeat.

"Oh." she walked away as if it was nothing new. As if nothing had changed. They hadn't. Her parents had never been there, so they had already been dead in concept to her young mind.

Gritting her teeth and pulling away from Mythai, Xin followed after Eudoxia and rolled the arm that had been injected with the serum. Good, at least the medication wouldn't affect her movement.

"Are we going now or what?" she asked lowly, her gaze betraying no emotion as she looked out of the corner of her eye at the others.

5. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

It's a she, and her name is seven.

"Commander Sharp."
    Tina turned from watching the cadets on the elimination field to see a Private saluting sharply. "Yes, what is it?"
    "General Cornel would like to speak with you in his office, immediately, Sir."
    "I'm on my way." She replied. The Private completed his salute and ran off on his next errand. Immediately, huh? Something must be up at the base.

As the commander got closer to UNSP she could see a whirlwind of activity going on near the entrance. When she got to the door, she found out why. The door had been ripped completely of it's hinges. After going through the security check, she was amazed at the amount of shell casings lying on the floor, and strangely enough...no blood. General Cornel was waiting at the end of the hallway. Despite the obvious security breach he seemed excited.
    "General." Tina saluted sharply.
    "At ease, Commander. Walk with me." The general walked around the corner and towards the elevator. "At 0900 this morning, there was a security breach...as you can very well see." The General said as he walked. "The guards who were watching the door are both unconscious but the medics expect them to pull through."
    They stepped on the elevator, taking it up three floors to the highest point in the building, and the most securely guarded point, the holding cells. "The intruder went down to level Zero. But before it left the elevator it got into the air vent. From there it dropped down on one guard, nearly crushing his spine and cracked the skull of another. Those two are in critical condition. We're not sure if they are going to make it."

It? Could this intruder be some sort of robot or advanced VI? That would explain it's incredible strength. Tina thought as the elevator door opened revealing a short hallway with a heavy metal door at the end. With all the security on it, it would be like trying to break into a high class vault. General Cornel placed his hand on the bio-metric scanner, then held his face close to the retina scanner. One lock could be heard disengaging. He entered a code to fully unlock the door. After they stepped through, the two guards on the other side locked it again for them, then stood at attention.

"Thankfully, General Warren was there with them and managed to protect himself long enough to hit it with an EM pulse. He's got some broken ribs but nothing serious." The General stopped in front of holding Cell D. "The most we can figure is that this thing is an advanced A.I. of sorts from another planet. It's built from metals that doesn't register on any planet's database we have. On top of that it has a built in Jumper core."

"I thank you for telling me this, General, but what does it have to do with me?" Tina asked.
    "After much deliberation with the other General's here at UNSP and with the support of our superiors, we want you to take it with your squad for this mission."
    Tina balked, "Sir, why would we want to risk letting a rogue A.I. out of the holding cell. We can't trust it...and it's obviously very powerful. And you know how I feel about robots..."

"It's more than a robot." General Cornel replied. He flipped a switch un-darkening the one-way window into the android's holding cell. "Think of the possibilities. If we could study this thing's core it could advance us years!!"
    Tina looked inside the holding cell. The female-like android was strapped down by the most powerful bonds Earth had created. It was obvious the android was barely on. The engineers must have figured out away to keep it at minimum battery power for the time being.

"Then why don't you take the thing apart now?" She asked.

"Because, it's claiming self-awareness. It seems to think it's alive...so to speak. There are many engineers who want to test that theory before we take it apart."
    "But you know self-awareness is impossible. This robot, android...can't be alive."
    "Yes, I know...but several of the higher-ups are curious about the possibility. They are ordering me to order you to take that thing with you out on the field. Find out what it's capable of and if it appears to be truly self-aware. And if it's not...we get to open it up and advance our culture another 50 years. Either way, it will be of great benefit to your team and should help you succeed on your mission."

Tina sighed reluctantly. She couldn't disobey a direct order, no matter how much she wanted to. "What about the safety of my cadets, how am I supposed to keep it from attacking them?"

"We've implanted a EMP chip as well as an auto-destruct chip in the back of it's head." General Cornel said before handing the Commander a new Torris. "We've modified this Torris, so that you have absolute control over this thing. If it starts doing something you don't like, hit this button and you'll knock it out for a bit. If it turns out to be too dangerous and your cadet's lives are at stake, this button will destroy it's nuro-processor. It'll be dead, but there will still be plenty left to salvage."

"And...if it turns out to truly be alive?"
    General Cornel studied the Commander's face. She was being completely serious. "We'll take the chip's out of it's head, then treat it like a true human being. That means standing trial for breaking into UNSP. The engineers will likely try and convince the android to let them study it in exchange for it's freedom."
    "Our superiors would let this thing go free?"
    "If they were convinced it was alive...yes."

Tina took the modified Torris and replaced her old one. "Does it know about the chips?"
    "Yeah. It knows."
    "I want to talk to it. Before I take this thing out with my squad...I have a few questions for it."
    "Go right ahead. There will be a guard at the door to let you out when you're done."

Commander Tina Sharp walked into the holding cell, stopping a few feet away from where the android was strapped down. Her finger hovered over the EMP button...just in case. "I am Commander Sharp. I hold control over your chips. Identify yourself." She said in a commanding tone.

The android frowned then it scowled. "I am not your slave, my parts are my own, and I will answer questions when I please and not at your command." It replied harshly. "Replaying the events in my memory drive, it is I who should be asking the questions. You're rash protocol nearly destroyed me, and now you have the nerve to demand answers from me without even an apology? how barbaric."

Tina was stunned for a moment by the android's reply but she quickly regained her composure. No wonder the engineers think this thing is alive. It's a very impressive A.I. With pain-in-butt responses. "According to our security footage, you ripped the door off of our base's hinges. You proved yourself a threat the safety of the people within this building. Our protocol is to destroy threats. And I don't mean that I control your actual parts but rather the emp chip and the self-destruct chip that you now have in you." The commander crossed her arms. Who would make a robot that thought it was alive anyway? It was quite frustrating.

"Some of my superiors would like to give you a chance to prove yourself...sentient." The word tasted sour on Tina's tongue. "The way you will do this is by joining my squad and following my orders like a regular soldier on our mission. Your actions will be observed over the duration of the mission. If you prove to be truly self-aware and 'alive' then we will remove the chips from you and you will likely be set free. Or, you can refuse this generous offer and be deactivated. I'm sure the engineers downstairs will be very happy to have a new toy to examine. So...what will it be?"

"So I either become your slave or you kill me, how sentient." It scoffed glaring at the woman. "Well I suppose I really don't have much choice do I?" It looked angry but reluctantly agreed to the terms with a disheartened "Fine." Then after a moment it asked her.

"So, what kind of A.I are you? And...why must I prove I am alive when clearly I am? Is your CPU so slow it can't know that dead things don't talk?"

Tina let out an amused chuckle. "I don't what planet you're from...but this is Earth. Life on Earth is comprised of humans and animals. Robots, like you... aren't alive. Which is why several of us...including me...highly doubt you're are anything more than an advanced A.I." The commander shrugged her shoulders. "But that isn't for me to decide...I have orders., and they instruct me to release you and let you recharge since you have agreed to our terms." She pressed a button on a nearby console releasing the android from her bonds. "When my squad is chosen I'll introduce you."

The commander knocked on the door and the guard on the other side opened it. Before she left though Tina turned and asked, "Do you have name?"

"Name? You mean something I call myself?" It thought for a moment. "I'm sorry but that doesn't compute, I have been alone all the time I have been automated and thus had no use for a name." She reflected on what she had just said looking a little sad. "On further computing I have reasoned it may do me good to have a name now wouldn't it?"

"Yes it would. Either wise I'd just have to call you 'robot.' Do you have a preference?"

"If you call me by what I am , a robot, I'll call you by what you are, an insufferable, rude, bossy, uncivilized, tyrannical, unfair, unjust, obtuse, insensitive, phlegmatic, stolid, blockheaded, uncomprehending, boorish, torpid, dense! A complete waste of my time and energy." It got up stormed past her looking even more cross, kicking the door open without a care for who can be on the other side. Something seemed have upset it even more

Turning around and forcing a half assed smile It mockingly added. "So waste of my energy, you can call me 777 025 567, that's my production number and the closest thing I have to a name. Now, let's get this over with shall we?" with that she swiveled on one foot and went off towards their destination.

Tina let an amused smile cross her face before her regular no-nonsense look returned. "Seven it is then."

6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Mason: 100%

"Are we going now or what?" Xin asked.

Mason checked his gun. "Let's move out!" The Orange squad left a few more traps and two orange cadets to protect the base and moved towards yellow base. When they got there they found themselves in a difficult fight with green squad who had already eliminated what was left of Yellow squad. After half an hour of intense fighting they managed to capture both yellow's and green's flags. Only Red squad was left. Realizing how much time had passed during their fight with green squad the cadets rushed back towards their base.

"Are your MicroBots picking up anything, Eudoxia?" Mason asked in a near whisper as they got closer.
    "The two cadets we left inside the base are unconcious. There are 4 other forms moving around. Must be Red squad." He replied.

Mason nodded. "Alright guys this is it. There's just four of them. Lets take back our base and win this thing! Anyone who has a grenade, use it. Charge!"

7. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Adwaita Morningjay

Adwaita Morningjay was a blur as she thrashed through the bushes toward their adversaries. She was a waif of a woman and her silky, waist-length black hair flew behind her. A thick gold hoop piercing glinted under her nose, a garnet pendant dangling above her mouth. When she passed Mason, Adwaita turned her smooth ebony face to him and said, in her husky honey-sweet voice, "I don't have any grenades, sir, but I think I've got something even better." And then she was ahead of the group, bounding over a protruding tree root and emerging into the clearing around the base.

"Take aim, fire", Adwaita said, holding out her hands, palms forward, and splayed her fingers. She was aiming for the middle of their foes--and boom! There was an explosion of heat, a fist of fire that punched smoke up into the air. She had just used her power of Combustion. 30 percent energy.

8. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia

"The two cadets we left inside the base are unconscious. There are four other forms moving around. Must be Red Squad." He watched as Adwaita used her Combustion. At the force of the attack the light brown hairs upon his head were sent flowing back in the wind.

His purple eyes fixed on her, and Mason. He then jumped from cover and stayed in the front line. He would usually be used for back up, but he had the ability to be on the front line with all of the powerhouses. He swung his arm to the side with the clear object in his hand. The MicroBots stopped scanning the area and their lights turned red and less wide. They became the red dots of light, such as a Red Dot Sight on a firearm. They had switched to battle mode and were ready to shoot lasers at any point in time. He then walked calmly towards the base of the Reds.

He put his hands in his pockets once again while walking in a slow and calm pace. His hair, though short, flew beautifully in the wind. His purple eyes were somewhat covered by his eye lids, protecting him from the smoke of the attack of Adwaita. He was not sure if their were enemies still in the smoke, but his Bots could see through it and tell him at anytime. ...He wasn't anxious or nervous of what lied in the smoke, takes a lot to get him excited.

9. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Aren

"Alright guys this is it. There's just four of them. Lets take back our base and win this thing! Anyone who has a grenade, use it. Charge!"

"Charging is for people with short range..." Aren replied good naturedly, then vaulted up another tree and activated his thermal visor.

Four targets, he guessed it didn't matter which one he picked. So, he picked a head at random, and fired. Then he switched targets and fired again. Then, dropping from the trees, he activated a Protector Drone and moved in with his pistol.

10. Love to Write

Adwaita’s attack was nearly ineffective do to the biotic’s shield. However it forced him to drop it and back off in order to prepare a different attack.

The Martial Artist noticed Eudoxia’s inventions and charged towards him, a dull-bladed sword in hand. If she could stop the inventor, she could stop the inventions.

One of Aren’s shots hit the medic in the shoulder. He let out at an agonized cry but then jabbed a med needle into his thigh and proceeded to send a series a shots at Aren. One of them hits Aren in the side.

“C’mon you guys! We can take them! We will win!!” cried the engineer. It became obvious he was the leader. He pressed a button on an item on his wrist and a trap right next to Adwaita exploded in blaze of lights of gas.

11. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia

He looked out the corner of his eye realizing that a Red was coming his direction. He was honestly not surprised at their tatic. Once his MicroBots scanned her as a threat they became self aware. Eudoxia then pulled out his digital shield to block any attack come near him from the martial artist.

12. JessWrite

Mythai Dravid

A surge of adrenaline brought Mythai to action. With her gaze still on the Reds, she reached into her bag for a stun grenade. She tossed it in her hand for good luck.

“C’mon you guys! We can take them! We will win!!” cried the engineer.

"Keep telling yourself that, hon." Mythai cooed as she threw the grenade in his direction and darted to the side. Just in case that wasn't enough, she reached into her pack for some more needles.

They were the ones going to win.

13. Keitsumah

Xin: 100%

The moment she spied the neemy team's M.A. charging Eudoxia, Xin was a blur.

Swords clashed and the red M.A. didn't seem all too startled by her quick movement. Heaving, Xin sent her stumbling back a few paces.

"I see you made it this far -teacher's pet," she leered, pointing her blade at Xin, "I don't intend to lose to a ghost -let's see who's the better swordsman."

Xin remembered her dully as a student when she had been younger. They had always been matched against each other, and she had always won. Her mind didn't understand the pity that had formed for the girl, anger and hatred blooming in her eyes each time she pushed her over the line. Xin was just stronger than her.

"You won't win this time, Ten." she said lowly, crouching in a fighting stance. Her eyes were narrowed and her body stilled.

Ten responded by slashing, and she ducked below the blade bebfore bringing up her sword and the two clashed in a shower of sparks. Ten was heavier, but slower, so her blows held more power but less speed than Xin's. Still, she made up for that speed with tactics.

Leaping back within a foot of Euxodia, Xin charged and their blades clashed again. Sweat beaded on her brow, and a faint snarl had curled her lips. Ten was still smiling oh-so confidently, and it had angered her.

Moving faster than ever before, she dodged and weaved in her move Whirlwind as the other slashed, hacked, stabbed at whatever she could. Xin parried each blow effectively, but as the battle of wills grew longer Xin realized that she was tiring. Gritting her teeth, she danced away after a flurry of particularly harsh blows.

"You don't know what my life was like before now, Ten." Xin growled, then jabbed at the M.A's wrist in an attempt to knock her sword out of her hand.

Love to Write likes this.
  14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Adwaita

Point Amount: 60 energy

Adwaita was caught by surprise by the flash explosion next to her. She turned her face away, eyes shut tight to block out the dazzling lights, and raised her splayed hands in the direction of the explosion. "Freeze!", she cried, panicked. Immediately, the smoke and lights froze in mid-air, like a mosquitoe in a glob of crystallized amber. It was like time, in that small space, had been stopped. Adwaita had used the opposite of her power of Combustion, the power to stop the movement molecules, or to 'Freeze' them. 10 energy.

Quick as a rabbit, Adwaita skipped away from the explosion. Her freezing power was only temperary, for a couple seconds at most. When she was safely away the explosion continued, well, exploding. Adwaita cast the enemy engineer a black glare, her large dark eyes full of spite. "Oh ho, you'll pay for that one, buddy", Adwaita murmured, and she threw out her hands, fingers spread like before. This time she aimed for a small hefty boulder nearby. "Boulder!" The boulder was there one moment--and gone the next. Adwaita pivoted and turned her hands at the engineer. The boulder reappeared over the engineer's head and plummeted down to deliver a crushing blow. This was her power of Remote Teleporting. 15 energy.

"Checkmate", Adwaita said, grinning.

15. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia

Eudoxia's digital shield appeared as quick as the Red did. Eudoxia's shield before being turned on looked as if it could be broken with a crack. It was just a round disk with a handle, a particularly small round disc, as if a plate. It was covered in two blue lights going down the front. But when activated by grabbing the handle tightly, it was turned on and off. When turned on a blue physical digital light appeared around the circle, taking the appearance of a holographic Kite Shield, but it could be touched.

The impact was to hit his shield but was stopped due to the help of Xin, he turned on his strength chip to increase the impact he could take. His light purple eyes, scanned behind her to check to see if she had back up. She didn't he then had his MicroBots come up behind her, and mad them shoot their lasers, with intention of causing 10% damage. And the use of the Bots take up five points.

16. Love to Write

First a stun grenade exploded near the engineer then a rock dropped on his head. He would have been knocked out had it not been for the quick work of their Medic. The Engineer got to his feet and pulled out a gun filled with poisonous darts. He shot 3 at Mythai then 4 more at Eudoxia who blocked them with his shield.

"You don't know what my life was like before now, Ten." Xin growled, then jabbed at the M.A's wrist in an attempt to knock her sword out of her hand. Ten made a face and pulled her wrist out of the way to avoid getting cut but left herself wide open. Xin took the advantage and jabbed at Ten's chest, knocking her back. Ten put a hand on her chest and raised her sword. "Oh what? Your parents drop you off at UNSP Academy and leave you to train. You poor baby!" She mocked, jabbing forward. "That's the life story of over a quarter of us. Including me." Ten did something unexpected. Her left glove suddenly began charging with energy. She blocked Xin's blade with her own then shoved an open palm towards her stomach.

However, before she could hit Xin, Ten was suddenly hit by several tiny lasers. She yelped, switched directions and shoved her palm towards Eudoxia with the intent of hitting him.

The Biotic charged up an energy pulse and shoved it towards Adwaita.
    Meanwhile the Medic was trying to shoot the sniper Aren from his cover behind a tree.

Engineer- 30%
    Martial Artist- 70%
    Medic- 85%
    Biotic-90%

17. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia

Eudoxia was thankful for the aid he was getting from Xin and returned it with some fair aid. He watched Xin's movements as she went toe to toe with Ten. Their swords collided multiple times, he watched Ten to learn he style before he gave the help that he thought of earlier. Once Ten was somewhat hurt, he watched Xin to make sure she was okay.

This was a mistake to take his beautiful eyes off of his enemy. His digital shield was still being wielded but he was not using it. He turned back to Ten and saw that her fist was within a few inches of his face, with the intention of doing high damage. The MicroBots would have shot her again, but they can only shoot for 5 sec intervals- must charge for fifteen seconds then can shoot again for another five seconds. That would make sense. He then used his Speed Enhancement Chip to move his arm quick enough to put the shield in front of his face to block her punch, and also increased his strength. He did this seeing as since the attack was closer the impact would be more sever. He hoped his shield could get in front of his face before her fist connected. Or else he would have to pull out his last weapon.

18. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Adwaita

Amount left: 35 energy

Adwaita let out a shrill cry as a laser was shot at her. She barely tossed herself to the side, the laser splintering a tree trunk in half. Adwaita kept rolling to get out of the way of the tree, and it crashed down next to her. Adwaita patted down her torso to make sure everything was there, and then hopped to her feet. With an angry huff, she tucked her dark hair behind her small ears. She had had enough of this. What she was going to do was going to take a lot of energy, but Adwaita didn't care, she did not like being shot at.

Wordlessly, Adwaita raised one hand and splayed her fingers. Combustion, she thought fiercely. An explosion hit the Biotic right in the chest! 30 energy. Now that she was only at 5% percent energy, Adwaita reached for the hilt of her khopesh, a short, thick sword that curved in the middle. The blade was covered in compact, elegant script--a poem written in Adwaita's native language. It was a battle poem that never failed to inspire her. She gripped the leather-wrapped handle in her hands, already looking for a target.

19. Pheonix

Aren

"Really, they sent a medic, after me?!" he exclaimed. "Robo buddy! Attack mode!" The little silver drone whizzed out from cover and started firing on the medic. It only could fire three shots, before it's battery died.

Then from the other side of the tree, Aren emerged with his pistol, and fired off two shots at the medics head. Even with a pistol he was a crack shot. Then, he whipped out his sniper and aimed for the Engineer.

*BANG*

He fired, then dove back into cover.

20. JessWrite

Mythai Dravid

Mythai let distractions get the best of her as she watched another woman shout words before attacking. Strange words too...like boulder? She raised an eyebrow at the complete randomness.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder and looked up to see two more darts fly her way. Mythai moved to the side to avoid the hits, but she could already feel the poison spreading throughout her left arm. Numbing would soon follow, until she couldn't feel her fingers.

Darn, I thought poison wasn't allowed. At least it's not deadly.
    Mythai thought, gritting her teeth. But there wasn't any time to heal herself. Fighting against the pain, she raised her other hand and threw a bunch of needles at the engineer, aiming for his upper body.

21. Love to Write

An audible crunch could be heard, followed by a scream as the M.A. hit Eudoxia's shield. She had underestimated his speed and strength, and now Ten's hand was broken. It hurt all the way to her arm. Making a split second decision, Ten jabbed her sword into Eudoxia's chest, going underneath his shield. He fell backwards from the impact, a broken rib was likely. She spun around with incredible speed swinging her sword at Xin's head. Her broken hand pinned to her side.

The biotic found himself covered in flames from Orange squad's genetic. He staggered a bit from the force of the explosion. When he recovered the biotic sent an energy spear flying into Adwaita's chest. It exploded upon impact taking up a great deal of his energy.

As the Medic attempted to shoot a small drone, Aren came from behind him, sending an energy bolt into the Medic's head. The impact knocked him out immediately.

The Engineer saw the sniper lower his rifle at him. He rolled out of the way only to get pegged in the chest with Mythai's needles. He pulled them out with a grimace and much to her surprise, smiled. She was standing right next to one of his traps. An explosion rang out as the Engineer activated it...sending Mythai flying. But he didn't stop there, he also threw a grendae at Aren. He wasn't going down without a fight.

22. Pheonix

Aren

"Alright, I'm kinda over this..." Aren said as he kicked the engineers grenade back at him before ducking back behind a tree. Then he prepped a trap of his own. He pulled a mine out of his pack, clicked a few buttons on it's control pad, then tossed it at the spot the Engineer had been. It was set on a timer, and when it went off...

Blue and white smoke poured out of the mine, along with an energy wave that would nullify any enemy abilities or electronics.

"Boom sucker! How do you like my Tech Bomb!"

23. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia: 75%

I had this Red in a corner, in a predicament. My purple eyes locked on her, watching every move she made, making sure I knew her next move. I had her in. But then the second she hit my shield she used her other hand to stab him in the chest right under his shield. His eyes got small as if he was staring at something. He than coughed up blood onto her sword. He thought to himself, "Can I really die here?" But then he realized he was in as simulation. He than thought, "Might as well give it my all." He used his Strength Enhancement Chip to hold her sword in place. Then pulled out a silver handle, out of the handle appeared a digital version of a Wallace Broadsword, that resembled the same type of physical hologram as his shield. He then raised it and aimed for a slash across the Red MA's shoulder, and then his MicroBots shot with rapid lasers again. These two attacks combined would cause 30% Damage

24. JessWrite

Mythai | 80% Health

Before her brain could process, she'd seen fiery sparks and had landed several feet away on the hard forest floor. Pain sent shudders down her spine, but that wouldn't stop her. Mythai shakily got to her feet and squinted at the scene. Three were left. One guy seemed to be taking care of the engineer who had hit her, so she took a different approach.

Seeing a nearby tree, Mythai went over to it and quickly jumped to grab onto the branches. The tree was one of the smaller in the forest, but it'd give her some height at least. Once steady, she reached into her pack for another stun grenade and threw it down at the red biotic's head.

25. Keitsumah

Xin: 90%

Xin ducked beneath the blade in one smooth movement, feeling the air whoosh over her face where just a milisecond before the sword had passed.

Noticing Eudoxia's attack, Xin bent her body at a painful angle and backflipped, kicking upwards at Ten's jaw. She felt the heat of the bot's lasers graze her arms, but she remained untouched otherwise. Her eyes, gone blank and without emotion, remained locked on her enemy. Instinct would guide her through her ally's attacks.

"Dance of Swan and Snake -Whirlwind." she muttered, and saw Ten's eyes widen in recognition of the move. Xin had been the only one to master the "forbidden" sword art.

Her body seemed to become two, three, four images, and then they circled, hacking and slashing, each time one blow landed an image would vanish. Eight times this occoured, and as the last blow came Xin saw that Ten had blocked several, and was swigning her sword in an uppercut swipe.

Let me strike first. was her wish.