The Jumpers: Shadow Squad

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Love to Write, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Adwaita

"Come on! You gotta try this!", Xin yelled, waving. Adwaita watch her tumbling through the air like a weightless acrobat and chuckled. Even Adwaita had to admit she had some nice moves.

"My turn, Xin!" Adwaita cried giddily. She kicked off a tree like she had seen her comrade do. As she sailed into the air she tucked herself into a tight little ball--and flew right over the edge of the floating island...

And floated back up on a haze cloud. "That was a close one!", Adwaita said, her eyes wide with horror. Then she started to giggle again. "Nah, I was just 'joshing', as the Americans say. I knew what I was doing, he he." Adwaita stepped back on to solid ground and kept smiling. Her smile faultered a bit when she looked at Commander Tina. Would the Commander be mad that they were doing acrobats instead of waiting for her next orders? Adwaita decided to do some damage control.

"So, Commander", Adwaita said, bouncing over to Tina. "What's our next move?" She tried to seem proffessional and obedient, not like the immature young woman she had just been acting like.

2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Seven smiled at Eudoxia well at least he seemed nice although his kindness confused her. Why was this human programmed differently from the others? And did he really mean what he said? Or was he simply getting lip service?

"So what now?" Seven asked wanting to hurry this up.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Xin: 100%
    Level: 2

"So what now?" Xin heard Seven's words and sprang high again, a grin playing on her lips.

"Let's see who can jump farthest! I'll bet-." then she corrected herself, warily flicking her eyes in Tina's direction, "Uh . . . we'd get there faster too." she couldn't help the sheepish look on her face. She had become the complete opposite of herself since they had left Earth. Maybe it was because she wasn't in the same place -that she was free.

Suddenly she stumbled and held her stomach, her face going pale. Pain ripped through her body in agonizing waves, and she shook as if caught in an earthquake.

It's the serum. she felt alarm shoot through her body. Nothing to lose, she had thought. She'd just started to have fun, and now she was shaking, feeling sick.

Her heart started pounding then, louder, louder.

Slower, slower . . . her breath rasped in and out of her lungs, and she dropped to the ground, her pupils dilated to pinpoints. Her vision swam and everything seemed to be too loud. crash, crunch of footsteps. The whooshing of breath in lungs. Hearts pounding like thunder.

"W-what happening to me . . ? These aren't the effects . . ." she gritted out, eyes wide. She had been told that she might feel headaches -that she would be telepathic if she survived. This wasn't what she had expected!

4. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Point Amount: 100

Eudoxia heard Xin began to feel pain. And he looked in her direction. Once he noticed her falling, he used his Speed Enhancement chip to run over to her as fast as he could, and stop the impact of her hitting the ground. He caught her and brung her back to where the others were. His eyes looked sincere as they began to lighten. He carried her over to Mythai and set Xin down at her feet.

"Whats wrong with her, Myth?!" asked Eudoxia with a tone of concern as he rubbed his hands through his hair, symbolizing stress. He was tired of everyone getting hurt, before we even had a real mission. Whether it was physical, he thought looking at Xin and Adwitia or if it was emotional, he thought looking at Seven. He then looked down at Xin and said, "Stick in there, don't you think you already got hurt enough this week?"

5. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Tina Sharp

"W-what happening to me . . ? These aren't the effects . . ." Xin gritted out, eyes wide.

The commander held out a hand bringing the jumping cadets to a halt. She stood by Xin's side arms crossed and her face hard. Though no one could tell by her demeanor she was worried that Xin wouldn't make it. Tina had been through this herself once, though not voluntarily. The process of having your genes altered was not a pleasant one even with the advances they had made in it recently. More often then not, the people who had their genes altered were not strong enough to endure the transformation. The commander gestured for everyone including Eudoxia to back up. Then she knelt beside Xin and spoke with the voice of commander.

"This is your body, Xin. It will do what you tell it too. So take control! Tell your body it's not going to die. It will survive and thrive! That's an order only you can give."

6. Exzalia

This is your body, Xin. It will do what you tell it too. So take control! Tell your body it's not going to die. It will survive and thrive! That's an order only you can give."

"I don't understand, if something is wrong with her why don't we just open her up and repair it?" Seven asked curiously. She knelt down beside Xin and began stroking her head. "Don't worry, I'll repair as soon as I can diagnose the problem. You'll be okay." Seven said tenderly.

7. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Eudoxia was caught up in the tenderness of the moment. He smiled down at Seven as she stroked Xin's hair. He made sure to record what was happening with one of his MicroBots. He wanted to hold onto it just encase they would try to EMP or disassemble Sven on the statement that she has no emotions. He thought to himself, "Who could think this girl is a mere AI?" He stopped with his astonishment over Seven and turned back to Xin, hew anted to make sure she would be okay, but he doubted that Tina would let him try anything, plus she was in the hands of Tina, Seven, and most importantly Mythai. While Tina was distracted by Xin's position, he walked a few feet away and put some of the floating dirt into his Digital Holder, it held physical objects like files on a computer. He put it in it's own file space so it could not be tampered with, and so it could stay isolated. He then stood up, his purple eyes turned back to the rest of the gang as he strolled towards them while whistling.

8. Love to Write

After a few minutes Xin's palms un-clenched and she sat up. The pain had obviously disappeared or at least lessened greatly. Tina nodded in approval and continued leading the squad down the trail and towards the village.

“Well, well. If it isn’t Little Star.” An elder of the village said as the group entered the village. He leaned heavily on his cane but his eyes and arm muscles spoke of hidden strength. His hair was nearly all white as was his neatly trimmed beard. He held out a hand to the Commander.

“Master Orin.” Tina smiled walking up to him and clasping his hand in both of hers. “It’s good to see you.”
    “And you. It’s been almost 6 months since you last came to visit your old teacher.”
    “I’ve been busy.” The commander then turned so Orin could see the cadets better. “This is Shadow Squad." Tina introduced each individual cadet as Orin looked them over.
    “Ah…well, welcome to Hillmar, Shadow Squad." He said. His eyes rested on Xin. "You look familiar...though I'm certain we haven't met."
    "No. You haven't. This is their first time off-world." The commander responded quickly. She and Orin made eye contact and seemed to have a silent conversation before Orin waved a calloused hand in the air.

"Come, I know my wife will want to serve you all a quick drink before sending you on your way."

-------------------------------------
    The cadets found themselves in one of the larger huts of the village. Two children ran around while an elder woman served sweet drinks to the cadets which tasted similar to orange juice but was a strange shade of blue. Orin and his wife were obviously familiar with the commander and the atmosphere was pleasant. Like the calm before the storm.

“So, why did you call the Commander Little Star, when you saw her?” Mason asked. Tina coughed a little on her drink and glanced over at Orin with a look that said, “Don’t you dare…”
    Orin laughed disregarding the commander’s glare. “Well, when the commander first came here to Hillmar, she and her team were attacked by Garlings, nasty bugs the size of rats with wings sharp enough to cut scars into a person's skin. It was night time and I was watching a metor shower. All of a sudden this bright light lit up the sky with a tremendous crackle. I thought for sure a star had landed right outside our village.”

Mason looked over at the Commander who, despite her previous qualms, seemed to be enjoying Orin’s retelling of the story.
    “I ran over to where I thought I saw it land.” Orin continued. “But instead of a star, I saw this youngling," He guestured to Tina, “She was smaller back then but not by much.” He chuckled light-heartedly, “Your Commander was surrounded by fried Garlings and her companions…oh” Orin laughed even harder, “Their hair, standing on end as if they’d been struck by lightning…which in a sense they had.”
    “They were big bugs.” Tina said while she shrugged her shoulders.
    “Ever since, I called her Little Star. I think it’s fitting.”
    “Only you were ever allowed to get away with that, Master Orin.”

9. Exzalia

Seven out of curiosity poured the drink into her mouth, which unfortunately simply dribbled out of her mouth and onto the floor. She frowned. "Well, I must say food and drink is highly overrated." putting the cup down she waltzed over to Orin. "Pardon me aged human, but do you have a socket I can plug myself into? also, you should go in for repairs, you look worn. If you want I could give you an upgrade?"

10. Love to Write

Orin chuckled at Seven while Tina rolled her eyes. "You're a strange one. My people have only heard of creatures like you. Metal machines shaped to look like humans. Though, I did not know they had personalities as well." He chuckled again then gestured north. "As you can see, my people don't use electricity. We prefer a more natural way of things. However, there is an communication tower at the edge of the village, and that does have a power source which you can use. The people of Earth put it there so we could contact them in case of emergencies." He raised a weathered hand and clenched it strongly, bulging his forearm muscles. "Thankyou for your kind offer for an upgrade but this appearance works to fool to my enemies." Orin winked.

11. Exzalia

"Thankyou for your kind offer for an upgrade but this appearance works to fool to my enemies." Orin winked.

"Brilliant strategy, oh perhaps I should download this tactic into my memory banks. Oh and thank you for the directions." Seven began to skip away, half way out the door she stopped, turned and studied Orin intensely for a moment. Bright blue glowing eyes staring into him, then she turned around and left without a word.

12. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Eudoxia listened to the enlightening story of his commander. He was quite pulled in by the old man, such a classy gentleman. He had no choice but to be in awe. He sat down at the table with Tina and Orin, making himself look like he was a dear friend. He smiled at the old man and came out with a question, "Could you tell me what this is about?" he said pulling out a spec of the Earth's dirt and watches it float for a small amount of time. He set his purple eyes on that of Orin's, searching for answers. "You seem like a terrific old man, with many wise things to say. I'm guessing the gravity is just different, so how does that affect this world? Does it affect season's at all?" He than asked one more question, without a thought of what his commander would think. "And when Commander Tina here fell out of the sky, was there anything unusual?" he then thought back to his previous statement. His question was dumb, because the entire situation was unusual. A girl falling out of the sky.

13. Love to Write

"And when Commander Tina here fell out of the sky, was there anything unusual?" he then thought back to his previous statement. His question was dumb, because the entire situation was unusual. A girl falling out of the sky.

"No, no, no." Orin waved his hands. "She simply used her abilities and lit up the sky like a falling star." He smiled. "As for our gravity I'm afraid I'm not much of scientist. I don't know how it affects our world differently from your own."

"The gravity is different." The commander said entering the conversation. "This planet, for all intents and purposes is basically flat, with gravity pushing from both sides, though as you can see the gravity from underneath us is much stronger than above us. I've noticed that rain here is rare. Though when it does rain, it comes down in powerful torrents. Homemade trenches have kept the villages from being swept away in the past, though earth's scientists are working on a shield system to help protect them better."

"Bah!" Orin exclaimed. "Technology. No need for it. Life is better the simpler things are."

The commander gave Orin a wry smile. "In that case I suppose I should ask our engineers to take away that anti-Gnarling fence. I mean, it runs on electricity and technology is the only thing that can emit the frequency that keeps them away." She shrugged her shoulders, "But if it would make life simpler for you..."

"Bah! You always were an ornery one." Orin exclaimed again before returning to his drink, though a smile quirked on his lips.

"Oy, Tina. You shouldn't vex your master so. It's not respectful." Orin's wife reprimanded.

The Commander nodded her head. "Yes, ma'am." Then she stood and adjusted the strap for the katana on her back. "Say your goodbyes, Jumpers. We leave in ten minutes."

Orin clasped a hand on Eudoxia's shoulder suddenly and said, "There's a belief here on Hillmar that those with unusual eye color have been chosen by God to do special things." He squeezed Eudoxia's shoulder and patted him encouragingly, "The very fact you are exploring other planets is amazing in itself. Never take yourself for granted." Orin nodded, signaling he was finished, and pushed the boy towards the door of the hut.

14. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Orin clasped a hand on Eudoxia's shoulder suddenly and said, "There's a belief here on Hillmar that those with unusual eye color have been chosen by God to do special things." He squeezed Eudoxia's shoulder and patted him encouragingly, "The very fact you are exploring other planets is amazing in itself. Never take yourself for granted." Orin nodded, signaling he was finished, and pushed the boy towards the door of the hut.

Eudoxia speed to the door from the force of the push, but he kept himself up. "Wow, this old man has some strength on him." he thought. He then looked back at Orin and said, "I wish the best to you and your wife. You both are very good people and I'm sure the rest of the citizens are nothing less." He covered on of his eyes and said something so very lowly that a mouse couldn't hear it, "Chosen by God, huh?" He thought to himself, maybe my parents were right, but that doesn't make them any better of people. He walked towards the door and hoped he could return to this planet and help with their daily lives. While walking towards the door he waved back to Orin and his wife, without actually facing them. Once outside, he stood next to Seven. His purple eyes were fixed on his feet, not saying a word.

15. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Adwaita

Adwaita liked Orin. He had a grandfatherly vibe that made her feel comfortable and at-home, even though she was who-knows-how-far from her home planet. She didn't drink the tea that was offered though. Adwaita only drank the special brew of spicy black tea that could only be found in her country. Grandmother Zipporah had given Adwaita her first taste of Indonesian Spice Tea, and ever since she had been hooked.

"Thank you for your hospitality and your wisdom, Master Orin", Adwaita said to Orin as they left, almost reverently. Once they were outside, Adwaita skipped over to Commander Tina. "Little Sta--I mean, Commander", Adwaita said, quickly correcting herself. Her cheeks blushed dark crimson from embarrassment and she cleared her throat. "Well...um, I was just gonna say, where are we headed now?"

16. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Xin: 100%
    Level: 2

Xin followed after the others, giving Orin a silent but polite bow before striding outside. Her body was still giving her occasional twinges of pain, and she was clearly troubled by it, but she shoved it to the back of her mind for later.

Lung expansion complete. Diverting excess oxygen to outer senses. a tiny voice bleeped, and Xin yelped, clapping her hands over her ears, eyes wide.

"Th-there's something in my head! Lung expansion? What the-" her startled squeak ended with another yelp as she took a step and ended up launching herself several feet into the air. Once she landed she grabbed hold of a nearby tree root and clung onto it for dear life, her hair sticking up like a cat's.

Stress levels rising. Increasing heart rate and diverting excess oxygen to vehicular movement. Xin stiffened, but looked down in alarm as her fingers dug into the wood, splitting it like it was cardboard. Her eyes widened still further when her pupils dilated and retracted as if on command, letting her vision zoom in and out of focus.

Nanobots. The doc said that nanobots were injected into me to alter my genes. But how can i hear them!? she thought, cautiously letting go of the tree and standing up. She felt light headed and weightless, her steps barely causing a sound.

Scanning for potential threats. Xin's eyes suddenly focused painfully clearly and she glanced around wildly, colors standing out sharper than they had ever been. "Holy-"

None detected. Reverting heart rate to normal frequency and diverting oxygen to internal bodily functions. a voice bleeped, and Xin realized that she was more aware of everything than ever before. Maybe she could somehow hear them?

Quivering, she stared askance at Tina as if her commander could somehow help, "I -I don't know how to say this, but i can hear them inside me. Like 'diverting oxygen' and whatever place that they send it to. Has this ever happened?"

17. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia and Seven

Seven came back from charging herself up to find Eudoxia had just come out. She rushed over to him and grabbed his hand. "Come quick." She said slightly panicked, "I think I made a mistake and I don't know what to do!"
    She began leading him off rather forcefully almost at a run, clearly shaken.

Eudoxia was completely confused by what was going on. He let her keep his hand while he ran along with her toward the trouble. He had his other hand in his pocket, just in case he would have to use a weapon on whatever trouble there is. "What is it Seven?" he asked anxiously and confused. His purple eyes kept on her, he studied her expression, and he knew something must be wrong.

"I broke something and I can't fix it, Um man...Tina is going to blow me up for good." She said worriedly.

Eudoxia looked at her and changed his expression from a goofy, playful one to a serious one. "Don't worry she won't hurt you. If she does, I'll put her down." He then smiled again and his eyes kept ahead on where they were going. "What did you break?" he asked.

"A...A kid." She said mournfully as they rounded a bend and dashed into the woods. "I broke a kid. then I tried to fix him, but t just made things worse."

Eudoxia's eyes widened. "A kid!?" he yelled in panic and confusion. He picked Seven up and used his Speed Enhancement Chip to run forward so fast the trees were a blur.

"Soon they heard crying, there was a kid alright he was leaned agaisn't a tree and was bawling his eye's out. His ankle was twisted to an odd position. "I didn't mean to I swear!" She said worriedly, "I was just exsploring the tree top and the branch broke and I didn't seem him and, Oh please don't tell Tina she'll kill me for sure. I tried to fix him, honest! but I couldn't get his foot off, and he didn't like the blow torch at all." Seven was looked like she was about to have a panic attack.

Eudoxia looked at Seven and put a hand on her shoulder. He spoke in a soothing tone, "We need to talk after I take care of this." He walked over to the boy and put his hand on his head. He then reached in his sphere and pulled out a little pill. He slipped it into the boy's wide open crying mouth. It put the boy to sleep instantly. He then pulled out a MicroBot, it shot a laser at the boy's leg that froze it. Now that it was cooled down. He lifted it on a nearby log, and wrapped it in a compression ring, it put pressure on the boy's ankle. "He needs to be like this for a while. Where did you find him?"

"I fell on him...right here." She said pointing to the spot below a large tree. "Your not gonna tell Tina right?"

"No I'm not gonna tell our little Star." Eudoxia said, reassuring Seven. "Though, look. Humans are made of flesh, we can not unattach limbs such as yourself. We also can not have parts replaced. We can heal, but it takes us long periods of time. It'll be about a week before this boy recovers, maybe longer. Though, when in contact with humans, always tone down your strength, and if you injure someone, come get me before doing anything else." Eudoxia said assertively to Seven.

"What a stupid design choice." She said frustrated. she flopped down finally calming down, "I guess we really are diffrent then." She looked up at him, gazing at his eye's hunting for something, some shred of similarity.

"Thankyou, for helping me, and for not telling on me." Hesitation set in, she suddenly was conflicted brow furrowed, eye's downcast. "Can I ask you one last favor?"

Eudoxia noticed her scanning his eyes as if they were a painting with a hidden image. He stared back, "What is the favor?" Eudoxia asked curiously.

"Inside my body they installed a bomb and an emp chip, they say if I try to leave, if I don't fight for Tina they'll destroy me. That's the only reson why I'm here. I don't want to be a part of shadow sqaud, I don't want to be fighting a war I have nothing to do with. I want to be free, but I can't or they'll kill me." She grabbed his hands.

"you have to help me, you have to help me escape. If you really think that I'm alive then you can't deny that I deserve to be free, to live my own life. But the others won't listen, so I'm asking you. I'm putting my trust in you, will you help me?"

Eudoxia was surprised at her request and what she was telling. Though, he believed it. Tina didn't seem like the nicest person, even though she was cared for by Orin. Eudoxia looked at Seven. "Could I even pierce your body with my lasers?" he asked. "Your body is made of a metal I've never even seen before."

"We'll figure something out, but you understand this worlds technology better than I do, but shh, not now it's too soon. We should head, when the time is right I'll let you know."

"I have an idea how to stop the EMP. But the explosion, not so much." Eudoxia stated.

"Anything will help and, thank you" She gave him a tight hug, "You're the only human I can count on, and for that I am grateful." She let go of her embrace and began to return to the villiage, "We should hurry, I think we're late." she insisted.

They both ran back towards the house.

18. Love to Write

Commander Tina Sharp

"Little Sta--I mean, Commander", Adwaita said, quickly correcting herself. Her cheeks blushed dark crimson from embarrassment and she cleared her throat. "Well...um, I was just gonna say, where are we headed now?"

The Commander gave Adwaita a look that could kill when she almost called her Little Star but she answered the cadet anyway. "We're headed to Lageria like the sphere said."

"I -I don't know how to say this, but i can hear them inside me. Like 'diverting oxygen' and whatever place that they send it to. Has this ever happened?"

The Commander looked Xin over. "I can't say I've every heard of something like this happening but as you full well know, Gene alteration is still in its experimental stages. You knew the risks when you started the treatment. Now, you need to learn to live with it and use it to your advantage. As I have." Tina held up a hand and sparks of electricity jumped from finger to finger.

Seven and Eudoxia came up the path and the commander dropped her hand. She looked at the engineer and android suspiciously for a moment before saying, "Shadow Squad! Move out!"

-------------------------------------------

A few minutes later the cadets found themselves in a dense forest. The path was barely visible beneath the foliage but a large empty field could be seen through the trees. That was their destination. Suddenly a young boy from the village ran up to them. "Miss Star, the Master needs to talk to you before you leave."
    The commander nodded then pointed to the plain, "Head up to the jump point, Shadow Squad. I'll be there in a moment." She turned and followed the boy back to the village.
    Strange. Mason thought. He adjusted the pack on his back. "Alright squad! You heard the Commander. Lets get to that jump point before she gets back."

The squad continued on and barely made it 100 feet before rustling in the trees above them could be heard. Mason held up a hand and pulled out his gun pointing it into the foliage. The rustling quieted and just when he began to think he was overreacting, 5 people dropped from the trees onto the cadets. They were dressed in forest colors and moved so fast they were hard to see, much less shoot. On top of that, they were all armed with swords. They were being attacked by Hillmar Warriors! They were 2 times better than the average Martial Artist. One went after each cadet.

Mason shot the first one in the arm. A lucky shot. The warrior jerked back. There was no blood though the warrior was obviously in pain. Mason quickly checked his ammo...energy rounds!? What? Why aren't they normal bullets. I'm certain I changed the ammo last night.Mason shrugged it off. He couldn't worry about it now. All they had to do was hit them enough times and they'd go down. Hopefully.

19. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Eudoxia hadn't prepared his MicroBots to search the area, so the ambush was unexpected. Well, of the most. Though he didn't let that make his hairs stand. His purple eyes didn't scan the area frantically, or anything let that. He did not fret what so ever. He reached into one of his pockets and slipped on a brown glove that went past his wrist but not to his elbow. In the center of the palm of the glove was a little metal piece. In the circular metal piece was a little hole. After the glove was on, he pulled out his digital shield with the other hand. He then gave the faintest smile and began to yell, "Approach me, I dare you!" It seemed he was trying to get himself killed. Was he mad?

20. Exzalia

Seven eye turned a murderous red colour shining with grim intent, like an android from a murderous movie. When her foe came close she loosed a bolt of lightning at his blade trying to shock him through his own weapon, her weapons were by no means tampered with, lighting was still as strong as it always had been. She then charged in and with no restraint punched him with all her strength.

(lighting 5% battery use, punch 10 enregy)

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Adwaita

When Adwaita became aware of the enemies, she immediately took out her khopesh with one hand and raised her other one, palm faced out and fingers splayed, ready to Freeze or Combust. Her large darks eyes swept over the wide blade of her gleaming antique sword, across the crowded inscription on the flat of the blade to the thick gold-and-black hilt with the turquoise scarab jewel. She knew the poem by heart and she said it under her breath in a fierce whisper, to inspire herself and bring out her inner Warrior.

"Black is not always Evil/White is not always Good/Raise your fist to Injustice if you walk in the Light/And always do as you Should/But when faced with the uncertainty of True Evil/Blacker than Night, Deeper than Shadow/Always stay Bound to your True Self/And Good will always Follow..."

When that was done, Adwaita felt her skin warm up like hot iron, blood course crazily through her veins, her eyes dilate. She was in the Zone and she wouldn't snap out until the deed was done. The other Jumpers may have received classical training--Adwaita did too--but she had also trained with her mother, Eruka Morningjay, til she was sixteen and her mother passed away from a bee sting, another unfair thing that had happened in Adwaita's life. But Adwaita wasn't thinking about Eruka right now, she was thinking about winning this fight. To show Tina she wasn't just a bumbling silly girl-woman, and to show that Junk Yard reject Seven how it was done.

"Combustion!", Adwaita growled, running forward into battle. Her sword was held across her midsection, reflecting light into the eyes of her foes, and her right hand was splayed in front of her. An explosion erupted at the feet of the closest attacker, blasting chunks of dirt, fire and rancid smoke into the air. 30 points. But Adwaita didn't stop, she kept going, attempting to get closer. She was like a jaguar, a natural predator--or maybe a natural protector. After all, every beast mother knows how to fight for her pack.

22. Love to Write

Mason found it hard to keep track of Warrior 1 as he kept disappearing into the foliage only to jump out in a sneak attack and hide again. It was impossible to shoot someone like that. So he changed tactics. He charged his biotic energy, waiting...waiting then as the Warrior lept at him again he released it. Warrior 1 went flying into the forest.

Eudoxia then gave the faintest smile and began to yell, "Approach me, I dare you!"
    Warrior 2 obliged and charged Eudoxia. As the attacker got closer it became apparent the warrior was female, but that was all he was able to discern before he found her blade striking down towards him. at an incredible speed.

Warrior 3 yelped and dropped his sword as a burst of lightning ran along his blade and into his arms. Were it not for his speed he would not have been able to dodge the android's punch in time. He rolled out of the way and picked up his sword, stabbing it towards Seven's knee joint as she flew by him.
    Warrior 4 jumped in to help. His sword was sheathed and he had pulled out a powerful metal net swinging it at Seven's head. If only he could entrap this metal human in it.

Warrior 5 was not expecting an explosion of fire. He was tossed to the ground by the force of Adwaita's attack, but nimbly lept back to his feet. He jumped into a nearby tree, disappearing from sight.
    Then suddenly dropped down on top of Adwaita jabbing his sword into her shoulder and knocking her to the ground. Strangely enough though, the sword didn't peirce her skin. In fact it was fatter than a normal sword, more like a staff. This didn't change the fact that her shoulder would be gravely bruised.

23. TheLeonard112

Eudoxia
    Level 2

Eudoxia saw Warrior 2 get closer and closer to him. He was a little uneven that it was a girl, but he would still fight her. She got closer and closer to him, he turned on his Speed Enhancement Chip. As soon as her sword touched his chest, before piercing his chest, he put his hand in front of her face. The glove was the only thing she could see, he then let out an attack. It was aimed for her face, at point black range. At the speed of light, a cool air and a warm air spun around each other. It formed a mini tornado that was big enough to damage two people at once. It was meant to 30% damage. It was meant to be a mid-range attack, but at the distance, there was no chance it could miss. "Checkmate." said Eudoxia under his breath.

24. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Adwaita

Adwaita howled with pain as Warrior 5 stabbed her in the shoulder. She was in pain, but she was also angry--so angry that the bone-deep pain was overwhelmed by her sheer willpower. Adwaita screamed again and jerked back, throwing her assailant off her back. Then she sprang to her feet and swept out her sword, forcing Warrior 5 to give her room to do her thing. And she waved her right hand, fingers apart. Power of Freezing. 10 energy.

Then she spun around and sliced her khopesh at his midsection.

25. Exzalia

Seven caught the net while avoiding the blade strike to her knee, she yanked it forward pulling the guy in then and throwing him into the other ninja. She leapt in the air and with one foot outstretched attempt to crush them under the power of her massive weight by landing on the first ninja's back.