The L.A. Runaways

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Eusebius, Taiga, James and June ran for their lives. Eusebius expected their parents to be hot on their tails, but they made it all the way outside without any interference. "I have a car--get in", Eusebius panted as he pressed a button on his keychain. An old rusty van the color of a turd roared to life in the driveway. "If I know my parents, they're thinking of the best way to cathc us. Something is gonna come after us at any moment, so we've gotta get out of here, fast."

They were in the van charging straight down the street. Eusebius glanced in the mirror and his eyes went wide with terror. "We've got company", he announced. Two figures had just shot out the front door of Wilder mansion--Mr and Mrs Hayes. They pumped their legs faster than was humanly possible and their speed increased rapidly. They were gaining on the van and as they came nearer, their fearsome expresses were clear on their faces.

"STOP THE CAR--NOWWW!", Mr Hayes roared so loud that they could all hear him clearly.

"Open the trunk! Throw out the spare tire and the tools! We have to get away from them!!"

2. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

James
    doing as Eusebius asked he started aiming at the Hayes while throwing wrenches, a jack, and all other tools hoping to hit them and slow them down
    "anyone got any ideals?"