The Letter 'H'

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bluemouth, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Milady

Milady Active Member

Yeah, while I was raised the exact opposite. "Hay-ch" sounds absatively wrong to me.

2. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

This is weird.

I think it's because my mum is English. But since a few more from the Northern Hemisphere agree with me, I think I've won the pointless argument with my friend!

3. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

it's "ach"! Come on people english is a simple language. also, reminder: it is ENGLISH! meaning it originates from england. hope i was helpful:)

4. ILTBY

ILTBY Contributor Contributor

To be honest, it's very unimportant to me, I've probably used both versions at one stage or another :p

5. Serendipity666

Serendipity666 New Member

hhhhhhhhhhhrgh! sorry couldnt help myself, after reading this thread i have to add that I think in my time here on earth, i have pronounced the letter 'H' in everyway, on that note, i must also add that no matter which way you say 'h', (even if you dont say it) notice how people always know what your saying?I honestly dont think it matters alot, I do realise that the english language is abused by most people at some point in their lives, but i have to disagree that its just us aussies.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhave a nice day!