The Mist!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by chad.sims2, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teele

Teele New Member

Again, Cassie couldn't help but feel amused at the note of sarcasm in her voice. She proceeded to tell Dameon about her endeavors. Cassie remembered the huge machine that Jacqueline had piloted. She shuddered at the thought of someone as seemingly immature as Brenda actually driving one. But then, thinking it over, and remembering how Jacqueline was, maybe such things were commonplace around here.

Piloting one of those things would, she admitted, be an exhilarating experience. Maybe after she had sorted this whole situation out, and chosen a side, she'd look into it.

Political science did indeed sound boring. No doubt it had its uses, but they weren't uses Cassie wanted to get involved in. She was no leader.

Exploring the city was a good option, but it sounded like they were going to lunch first, and then Dameon was going to get his armor repaired. She looked forward to meeting someone else from the Wall. More than that, though, she wanted to return to the gun club a few more times before they left. She felt a strange sort of attraction to the weapons, and she wanted to learn to use them competently.

"Yes, did you have any plans for after we're finished at the smithy?"

2. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Not really." She said as they stopped infront of a smillish resterant. "But first McDuglas."(Yes I'm making a Mcdonalds with out the donalds. :D) She said and I noted the big sign over the front door. She lead the way inside. It was some what busy with a line but the food seemed to be coming out as fast as people came in. I was in a bit of shock over how quickly they put out food when she dragged me forward into line.

"They have the best fries here and I great burgers too." She said as we got into line, I headed for the back to let the others order first, I wasn't sure what to get.

3. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Si is first among them to order food, and it all looked really good to her. "I guess I'll have the spicy chicken sandwich, vanilla milkshake and fries." The food was infront of her in a couple minutes. "Wow, this place is pretty fast." said Si as she takes her food to the table and waits for the others.

4. Teele

Teele New Member

The selection of available food was quite unfamiliar, but she recognized the place itself. There was an advertisement for it on TV, but she couldn't remember the exact meal they had advertised. Her eyes swept the lighted panels overhead, and she saw something that caught her eye. The Xtreme Value Meal. Today's was apparently called the Big Mic Meal. She stepped up and with some hesitation she ordered it. It came only a few minutes later. She took the tray went to sit down, gesturing to Dameon to do the same. She sat down across from Si and examined the food carefully...

Meat squashed into flat discs with orange wax on top - was that cheese? - smothered in a sweet, creamy sauce with lettuce and onions. All this mess was organized into a somewhat aesthetic tower of bread and toppings. The side, known as fries, seemed at least somewhat natural. Potatoes, but prepared in certain way so as to be golden and crunchy on the outside, but soft and warm on the inside. The large cup held a dark, bubbling liquid.

Well, might as well get used to it. She bit into the burger, and a bit of lettuce fell out the other side. She chewed it thoughtfully, analyzing the combination of tastes. Not too bad, actually. Reassured, she continued with her meal.

5. Jade

Jade Active Member

Madeline did not often scream, but seeing what the grenade had done to Soujiro was too much. She screamed, and then cut the sound short as the remaining dragons turned to her.

She rolled onto her feet, feeling something warm trickle down the side of her face. The knives had been ineffective. Bullets were unlikely to work. She held the remaining grenade infront of her, and then stepped away from Ben, towards the dragons.

She closed her fingers on the remaining pin and smiled; a cold, empty expression.

'Ceri, you should run. Ben, you too.'

Without waiting to see what they did, she leapt forward, dodging the claws as the nearest dragon swiped at her. She jammed the grenade into the back of its neck, between the armoured plates.

She pulled the pin and dived for the floor.

6. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

The dragon was the small one. He had tried to limp out of the way but had been to closed. He stood still for a moment as if resigning to his fate, looked up let out an angry roar that was cut off by the explosion. The force of it tearing his bodyy apart. A peice of shrapnal flew off gashing Madeline's leg, and another bearly missing her leaing a hole in the groupd in front of her face, a large sharp piece of metal partially sticking out.

"Fools." Called the angry one. Him and Dron the last two remaining. Dron looked at Ben expectantly but did not move. The angry one on the other hand made sure that no one was behind him and stalked towards the group slowly, carefully. His body seeming ready to spring and kill whoever got close enough.

7. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Brenda ordered a Mic Chicken sandwich meal, and I ended up with a double quarter pounder burger meal. Si, and Cassie were allready seated when I arrived. Across from each other that forced Brenda to sit next to Si and me next to Cassie.

The food tasted good, but was greasy, and I couldn't help thinking I should have gone with the chicken. By the time I finished my mouth felt greasy and dirty. "That wasn't bad." I said not quiet lieing.

"The foods ok, but the fries are great." Brenda said grabbing another fry and eating it slowly, seeming to enjoy it emencly.

8. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

"The food is realling good. These shakes that I heard about are awesome and yes the fries are quite tasty. Coming here was a good idea miss Brenda. So, what have you heard of this dragon thing that the commander has talked about?" says Si, right before biting into the chicken sandwich again.

9. Teele

Teele New Member

The food wasn't bad...until she had just about finished. The grease left her feeling a little gross. Not nauseous, just bloated and immobile. Trips here would be few and far between, she decided. The drink she had gotten was interesting...extremely sweet, and it was infused with a million small bubbles that made her tongue tingle. Not unpleasant...

She leaned back in her seat and listened for the answer to Si's question.

10. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

Ok seeing as it Died GONNA write an ending.

Si and Cassie: Ended up getting an apartment in the Demon's city after offers of free schoolarships and garenteed jobs got the better of them. Both ended have to attend pre-colage classes in order to catch up with the other students but ended up graduating in the top 5% of their class.

Dameon: was distroght over the girls choice to stay but ended up being allowed to stay with brenda and her father as long as he helped out as a black smith between schooling, which he needed lots. He and Brenda became more family than anything else and broke up.

All outside the gate died but Ben who was injured but then protected by Dron. Ben was taken to meet the Dragon Queen, Drake by her side. The Dragon queen was a masive machine, with great wings and an ability to produce her own offspring as well as an extreamly advanced AI. Drake her creator and designer, was considered an unparraleled geinous and had thought of the Dragon as his greatest creation, raised her as she grew larger and stronger as a daughter. When she turned against man kind Drake was soaght to take her down. He could not bring himself to do it and instead stood by while man kind began the war against his kind. Being allowed to create a safe haven for him and a large number of freinds. His creativity created machines that extended his life, though he felt it could not last much longer.

The angels and Demons fight each other and the dragon, angels keep those in the wall from the demons who seek them to assist in the fight, a pointless war rages between them as the Dragon Queen continues to gain power.

THE END> maybe to be continued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.