1. yfc54

yfc54 New Member

The most stupid thing I ever did

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yfc54, Nov 7, 2007.

was to drink toilet cleaner

I was flushed for a full week:D

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Tank you for that. You're just plumb crazy.

3. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

I've eaten Blue tac, just wonderd how it tasted.
    I also knew it was Toxic. :D

4. Cogito

That's a snack that will stick to your ribs.

The stupidest thing I've ever done? I'm not telling! But I once, as a teenager, was staggering home along the highway after a party, singing at the top of my lungs at 2 in the morning. A state police officer pulled up ahead of me and stepped out of his cruiser. He told me I needed to keep it down, and I told him "It's a free country. PIG!"

Well, I must be the luckiest sonuvabeech on the planet. After a couple minutes of trying to tell me to go home quietly and sleep it off, he shook his head, walked back to his cruiser, and drove off.

5. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Oww, the list of stupid thing i have done is endless, i am more of a act first, think later person :p i have ate paint though, and toilet paper. the first as i was curious whether i would die, the second as, well i dunoo, i just did :p

6. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

My Mum accidently drank pine-o-clean disinfectant, lul, yeah I had to take her to hospital, twas quite an eventful night, she wasn't seriously harmed by it, but she did smell like pine-o-clean for a week.

As for me, I've squirted dishwashing liquid in my mouth once at work, luckily I spat it out... yeah, four hours on dish washing duty does things to you.

7. Cogito

Well, I guess it explains your bubbly personality ;)

8. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

Cogito, I laughed at every lame joke you threw out in this thread. :p

I have a story involving cops as well ...

It was muck-up day (the day students get to mess up the school with water balloons and flour and various other items) and myself and a few others had decided to run through the school with hooter horns honking the teachers, wearing masks to hide our identities. We parked a couple streets from the back of the school and ran past an elderly gentleman who, frightened by the appearance of a group of people wearing burgular-like masks, also not helped by a car driving past egging people, walked back inside and phoned the police. I was the only one to hear the man say he was calling the cops, and I kept it to myself.

We did the prank and were running away thinking we'd made it when the cops came and pulled us over and interrogated us. We got off lightly - a warning, I think. However later that day, stupidly, we later drove along a street near the school and the cops caught sight of us. I turned a corner, looked in my rearview mirror and BANG they're right behind me. (sorry no gunshot) I had to drive perfectly as they followed shotgun behind me for 10 minutes away from the school. Fun time when I look back on it, but also quite tense.

9. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

Wow, I guess it does!

:p

10. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Stupidest thing I've done..........hmmm..........that is hard really.

I once fell asleep on the top of four wheel drive and it took off with me on the top....that was freaky when I woke up and scared the driver too :p oops lol

Or I climbed up tree drunk once and got stuck so I went to sleep up there and had to get a friend to get a ladder to get me down the next day and we couldn't figure out how I got up there at all.......

me and a friend once tried to paint each other with melted chocolate............that was pretty stupid to do too.....

11. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    On Thursday I did something stupid in class.
    I have a habit of tossing a candy in the air and catching it by putting my hand over top of the moving candy and bringing my down very quickly, closing my hand as soon as I feel the candy in my palm. Easy and looks a little impressive.
    Doing it in my last class I missed.
    I did a perfect volleyball spike with the candy. it flew across the class hitting a girl in the head.
    She was alright it was only a candy, but the entire class was laughing for two minutes, and I was laughing for three minutes.
    It made the rest of class interesting though.

12. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Woot! I'm so tempted to move to China, just so I can be in your classes, Dom :p

13. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    If we're ever in the same city Banzai, I'll give you a free lesson.

14. Cogito

It would have been better if that were the one student texting on her phone, or thumbing through a catalog, or whispering to her neighbor...

15. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

I had a stupid day last Friday at school. me and a mate were laughing so much i walked backwards into a table and then spun round straight into a bin. i hurt my knee and everyone had a good laugh :p

16. MissWrite

MissWrite New Member

Okay, I have two.

1. When I was in 9th grade (boy that seems like forever ago) I was enrolled at a Baptist Private School. Every Thursday we had chapel, which was in a separate building, so we had to walk outside to get back to our classes. Well one day there was ice on the sidewalks so bright little ole me decided she was going to slide on the ice. It was going fine and then it wasn't. My feet went out from under me and my uniform skirt flew up over my head. Worst of all, my crush was walking in front of me and he saw the whole thing. :redface:

2. A few years back when I worked at the MD Renaissance Festival I was leaving one night after rehearsal. I was walking by myself and it was dark but there were some lights on near the gate. Two men who worked there were practicing their swordfight. Both were good looking and looked even better in the light with the swords flashing. I was so engrossed in what they were doing...I walked straight into a tree. :redface: Fortunately they didn't see nor did anyone else.

17. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I tried to roller skate* down a set of stairs when I was seven. It cost my ten stitches. :D

*The really old-school kind that are all metal and attach to your sneakers.

[​IMG]

18. SonnehLee

SonnehLee Contributor Contributor

In 6th grade, I tripped over a brick wall (yes, brick) and broke not one but BOTH of my arms.

19. tarnished

tarnished Contributor Contributor

Just a little while ago, I was riding along on my bike, and I went down a rather steep hill. I didn't know there was a rather low-hanging branch- BANG! Smacked me across my forehead. Good thing I was hearing a helmet. To top it all of, my girlfriend drove by right after it happened.

20. NaCl

NaCl Contributor Contributor

In the US, that would be an instant lawsuit! And if you hit a minority or gay, it'd be a hate crime!! LOL

21. TwelfthNight

TwelfthNight New Member

New Zealand- really, we're not connected to Austra
    ...I'm in agreement there ;)

22. TwelfthNight

TwelfthNight New Member

New Zealand- really, we're not connected to Austra
    On my list of stupidest things... accidentally swallowing ink. Real tasty.

23. DownUnder

DownUnder New Member

Well, I drank paint in pre-school. I've also walked into a pole and a sliding glass door (not at the same time, obviously.) Oh, and never swallow an ant...

24. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Look at a loud mouth and his two friends and say, "I can take em'."

25. ChimmyBear

ChimmyBear Writing for the love of it. Contributor

I am always doing something stupid...but the most stupid would be climbing a tree that my mother kept telling me to stay out of. I was a complete tomboy when I was growing up. And there was this one tree that I couldn't stop climbing. I would climb it and fall out of it. Anyway, one afternoon, I decided I was going to beat that tree. So, up I climbed and I climbed. Then, suddenly, I heard the cracking of the limb. No problem, I would reach over to the next one. *BAM* Yeah, my happy ass hit the concrete drive just as my mom was walking out to call me in. Here I am, on the ground, no breath left in my lungs, when she looks over me and says..."Robin, I don't want to hear it, I told you to stay out of that tree. Now go inside and wash up, we are leaving here in 20 minutes". Yeah, my family still laughs at that one.