The Phoenix Colony

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Foxee, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

Damn, thought Reva, narrowing her eyes.

She swept the other convicts with a look and her eye fell on Pasha. Time to try a little suggestion.

"Now HE is just right for you, sweetie. Strong...er," Reva wasn't sure about handsome, "...and looks very capable. I bet he has your dinner all ready. Why don't you go see if he's ready to serve up?"

2. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Viva surveyed the man top to bottom, as though encoding his look in her head.
    "Awesomeness!"
    She suddenly clicked her fingers, and then casually hugged Reva.
    "I was hungry, so thanks!"
    She then let go, and rubbed her forehead. She looked back towards Reva, and leaned towards her.
    "He doesn't look very interesting, but I'll use the food!"
    Before she left, she pulled Reva's cheeks and offered generously:
    "Plus, I don't mind if you two get hooked up! I'd be the first to arrive on your wedding!"
    With that, the crazy sounding Viva giggled and went hopping towards Pasha.
    "Helloooo! I'm hungry. Got something?

3. Foxee

Reva was stunned for just a moment, the mint-haired girl tended to bring the mind to a grinding halt, then shook it off and pushed at the other two women gently, hustling them away muttering in a low tone.

"Quick! While she's distracted."

4. FoxyMomma

FoxyMomma New Member

"She's a total nutbag, ain't she?" Raylene almost snorted in amusement.

"Thanks for helping me out of there, by the way. I don't think I could have managed on my own." Her arm now in a sling of torn fabric from some poor soul's clothing. Looking around her, "Do you think Earth looked like this once?" She walked with Reva and Fox towards the nose of the ship.

5. Tsukuru

Tsukuru New Member

Britney awoke, head pounding as if she had the worst hangover of her life. She groaned and rolled over on her pillow, Not realising that her pillow was laying on the long skidmark the in the ground made by the crashing ship. She opened her eyes for a moment, then closed them as tight as she could in shock. This can't be, she thought. Am I really trapped in the middle of nowhere?. She got up, taking in the area. She reached down and found that her stun gun was still belted around her waist. Seeing people walking around the base of the ship, she guessed that the convicts had found their way out of the cells. Stun gun in hand, she yelled, "Hey who wants to tell me what the f**k is goin' on here?"

Before even opening his eyes and knowing that he didn't want to, Derek removed a cigarrette from his pocket and lit it, taking a puff and then sitting up. He opened his eyes and looked around, seeing freshly ground up dirt, three pieces of the shuttle he was just flying in, and the corpse of one of his cell-mates next to him, not moving. "S**t," he said, taking an extra long puff from his cigarrete. "Well, looks like the bastard won't be needin' these anymore," he said, taking the dead man's smokes and his lighter. Derek stood up looking around. Not seeing anyone too close, he began to walk in a random direction and yelled "Hello? Anybody home?"

6. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Birds were chirping in the trees. "Hey Harold? Harold?!"

"Yea, I'm over here. What's up?"

"Are those birds close by?"

HArold shielded his eyes from the sun and stared up at a few trees not to far away. "Yea strange things with long, thin beaks like pencils. They got really big wings. Why?"

Juan smiled. "Could you get me a ration bar?"

7. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Ben took the shotgun, pulled back the ejection port halfway, checking to see if the clip was full, thankfully it was. "Thanks Chad, I feel a bit safer with the weight of a gun in my arms," Ben cradled it, and then checked the safety, spying the tiny bit of red. "Jesus!" he exclaimed, "The safety was off, I could have blown you head off! Then again . . ." he looked behind him, at the convicts in their little groups, talking and plotting, thinking up ways to kill eachother. "Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all."

8. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

"Oh. The safty was off was it?" He said slowly. His grip on reality slowly loosening. "I'm not quiet thinking stright." He added and slowly laid back on the ground. "Gonna have to ask you another favor, I really need to get some shuteye and let my head put itself back togeather, mind watching my back?" He asked as he closed his eyes. His grip staying tight on the rifle in his hands and hopeing that Ben could handle a shotgun well enough to take care of everything until Smith woke back up. Then all was black, calm, and right with the world.

9. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Fox walks along with Reva and Raylene. "She's a total nutbag, ain't she." says Raylene. Fox watches as the hyper girl runs off to on of the convicts. "Well she'll probably end up dead." says Fox. While walking towards the ship they come across a female guard. "Hey who wants to tell me what the f**k is goin' on here?" she yelled out. "Would you please stop yelling. You do remember that your among a bunch of killers and other criminals right. Do you really want them to pay attention to you. Anyways, the ship crashed. I'm Fox, this is Raylene and thats Reva. So what is you name blondie?" says Fox.

10. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

"You bet pal," said Ben, looking away from his sleeping companion. How could anyone think clearly in a situation like this? After a crash on a strange planet where even the air seemed to work against you, even though now it didn't seem go down so hard, now that he was used to it. Ben looked around, saw a few girls heading back to the ship, including that women who had asked if he was a doctor. What could they be after? he thought. Glancing around, Ben spotted something in a pile of wreckage nearby, a pilots chair, the leather part anyway, not too far away, sticking up out of the gravel. He looked at Chad, backing away until he was close enough to get a hand on it, and with his free arm he dragged it up close to his sleeping comrade, sat down and kept the shotgun in a good enough position to be quickly aimed at anyone who got too close. They were criminals, and he didn't quite trust anyone at this point.

11. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

Harold came back a few minutes later with a hand full of ration bars. Maybe the blind guy wasn't so stupid after all. Everyone needed to eat and if they could control that ... anything was possible. The mobster's pants, shirt, and pockets were filled with as many bars as he could carry. He dropped one in front of Juan.

"Here you go. One food bar."

Juan fingers groped around before wrapping around the soft rectangle. He ripped open the foil packaging and began rubbing a piece between his fingers until it became a gummy pile of mush. "Put that on a rock near the trees. WHen the brids come down to eat it, bean them with your rock sock. It'll taste better than the rations plus, those bars won't last forever."

"Where did you learn that?"

Juan smiled. "All my disciples had to learn to be self suficient. We would drop them in the middle of a forest for longer and longer periods of timewith less and less. The smart ones either knew how to hunt or learned quickly. My second in command used this trick a few times."

Harold waited for over two hours before a bird finally landed on the rock and began to peck at the ration bar. The mobster began spinning his sock. His tongue ran across his lips as he thought of how good the bird would taste after months of bland goo.

Harold never got a chance to throw his sock. After just a few bites, the bird dropped dead. A pale grey blood leaking from it's eyes and beak.

12. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

*********************IMPORTANT NOTICE***************************

As some of you may have just read, the ration bars are poisoned. The reason is, as of yet, unrevealed. It could have been spores native to the planet, it might have been rocket fuel that leaked on to the bars, perhaps someone has decided too many of you survived the crash. Regardless of the reason (which will be revealed at a later point in the game), the fact remains the ration bars are poisoned.

Here is what you need to know:

1) Your bodies have already begun mutating. This means you need more calories than normal. Failure to eat means you'll start starving to death quite quickly.

2) Any animal that dies as a result of eating poisoned rations is inedible and poisonous as well.

3) The "bird trick" won't work much longer as the native animals will quickly catch on.

4) Not all the rations are poisoned to the same degree. Therefore there is the possibility of eating some without having any bad happen.

5) If you decide to eat a ration bar, you will be PM'ed by either Foxee or myself and told whether you have been poisoned or not. The PM will explain any consequences your character suffers.

Good Luck and remember somebody's gonna die.

13. Bick

Bick New Member

Pasha walked forward with the walking stick in his hand, and a dead beast in the other. He didn’t quite know what to make of it, and wasn’t even sure if it was edible. It had fur, that was for sure. A nice fur at that, it almost reminded him of a rabbit. It was obviously a scavenger the way her found it. For the time being, he didn’t care. Hunting was his thing, even if it wasn’t the chase he liked. The human chase bettered him, though he knew he couldn’t do that now. He couldn’t afford to. His eyes went wide as a young woman with mint green hair came his way.

"Helloooo! I'm hungry. Got something?”

Her voice seemed to radiate annoyance. He could feel more anger building up, he clenched his fists.

“Wh-“ he started walking towards her, his face full and grinning.

“Be nice.” Yuri yelled. “You behave!”

Pasha stopped mid-tread and looked at the young lady, feeling his anger run down.

Go away Yuri. I can handle myself. He thought.

“A little…” he started, mellowing himself down, “I’m not sure it’s edible.”

14. Charisma

“A little…” he started, mellowing himself down, “I’m not sure it’s edible.”
    Viva's eyes popped out in excitement.
    "Oh, so we're going to die if it's poisoned?"
    She asked warily, at which Pasha nodded, and she clapped her hands, adding:
    "AWESOME! I think this would make an awesome Fear Factor episode."
    She then kissed Pasha on the cheek, asking relatively politely:
    "So, could you give me some of that bunny, huh?"
    Her eyes rolled around as she once more took in the beautiful valley.

15. Bick

Bick New Member

Pasha fell back in shock. His hand touched his cheek and he blushed deeply. Affection. He wasn’t use to that. He looked at the ‘rabbit’ in his hand.

He could hear the giggles of Yuri in his head.

“I doubt it’s poison, might be tough, but it was a pretty quick animal…” he stumbled through his words, “Not quick enough though. All meat is edible…”

“Follow me.” He said, trying not to look her in the face. He picked up a large rock, and for once, the idea of smashing it over her head wasn’t there. He looked at the raised rock in shock, wondering what had changed in him.

He heaved the rock down with great force as it broke into many pieces. He took the sharpest and thickest of the pieces and began cutting at the nape of the animals neck. Within a few minutes he had managed to skin the animal. He smiled at the flesh that now presented itself. He handed her the stick, and slung the fur over his shoulder. With the flesh of the animal in his hands, he headed towards the fire with the girl behind him.

“Give that stick to the blind man.” He said.

16. Chickidy

Chickidy New Member

Ben had been just sitting back, resting up a bit while Chard caught some shut eye, watching and observing. While a writer at heart and a lawyer by profession, Ben had always had interest in sociology,he had taken classes in high school and college, and now it seems it would pay off.

The tribes are forming, the violent will seek the violent, the level headed will seek the same, the leaders will seek the followers, gullible, mindless sheep, and the insane? They'll seek anyone who will tolerate them.

He watched a bumbling girl swoon over one of the more . . . interesting people of the bunch, always mumbling to himself, he had found some sort of food. Ben could feel the hunger, he could feel the distrust all around him, but he could feel a willingness to cooperate with anyone who could offer food, and right now it seemed the crazy was the highest bidder. Looking around and deeming Chad safe, Ben decided to do something about that.

"So, could you give me some of that bunny, huh?" said the swooning girl, trying to sex talk her way to a meal ticket, but Ben had bigger ambitions than a bunny, oh my yes, something bigger. "Allen, watch Chad for me and I'll make it worth your while." without even waiting for a response, Ben walked off, climbing up out of the ravine, looking for something to hunt.

17. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

The guard obviously wasn't in any condition to talk, and Ben was busy going somewhere else. His stomach started to rumble, which was funny, he should have been able to go several more hours before needing to eat. He loked around the area outside of the ship he noticed two people trying to kill a birdlike creature. Much to his suprise their attempt succeded, but obviously not the way they intended. They seemed as suprised as him when it fell over in a pool of it's own blood. He turned around and left. That ruled out the ration bars...

...The last of the ration bars were no good, how was he supposed to eat? There wasn't enough animals in this forsaken desert to keep a housecat alive, let alone a man. Here he was, just finishing up his first year of special ops and he was going to die on a training excercize! Out here in the middle of...wait...is that a stream? It was, and there was people down there. He ran down there as fast as his exhausted body would move. "Hey! Do you have any food? I'm in a bad situation, can you help?...

...The russian man and girl turned and looked at him for a moment before replying.

18. Charisma

Viva watched like a little girl as he sheared the skin.
    "Oh, it reminds me of the murderous people on the TV. You ever watched the show: Buffy the Vampire Slayer? It's funny! I also watch anime though, gory enough for me at times! Oh oh, didja ever go to the Jurassic Park? Just kidding! Though if there were one, I'd surely go there! It'd be awesome! Though I wonder, if this is Earth. It isn't, right? Oh, my instincts had been telling me. Even Momo. Oh, Momo? He's a funky character in my favorite anime show! Maybe back home, we can talk about it!"
    Unfortunately, she didn't realize that no one cared.

She followed the blind man and awed in surprise as he broke the rock.

“Give that stick to the blind man.” He said.

Viva nodded obediently and picked the stick, holding it out for the blind man. Out of the blue, a man started calling to them.

"Ooooh! I love visitors! Can we have them share the rabbit, pwease?"

19. Bick

Bick New Member

Pasha growled under his breath as the man walked towards them. He didn’t want to share, and for that matter he didn’t want to even share with the girl. Though there was something about her that he didn’t mind.

“She’s cute.” Taunted Yuri. Pasha growled under his breath.

“No she’s not!” he protested, “I’d kill her if I got the chance.” He mumbled to himself.

"You did have a chance..."

The man made his way to them and he quickly turned his gaze.

“You two can split it.” He said, looking at them both with annoyance, “I’ll go manage some more.” He handed them a few of the sticks he hand collected.

“Do you know how to roast over a fire?” He hoped they did, because he wasn’t in the mood to explain.

20. Foxee

Reva pushed on, past the female guard and leaving the other two women to explain things to her if they wished.

Daylight was dying faster now and she realized with dismay that it was due to gathering storm clouds over the setting sun. A wind had kicked up, cold and damp, threatening rain.

Reva quickened her step, the wrecked rear quarters of the ship ever farther behind her and saw the ragged metal of the ship's crushed nose above the berm of dirt left by the ship's slide. She scrambled up the berm and surveyed the wreckage of the front of the transport.

Some of it was still intact although badly battered and it looked as though she could get in if she could prise the door open. It was already open about six inches. As she prepared to slide down the berm of dirt to the door she heard a man's voice call out if anybody was home and whirled around to see someone walking toward her, free and easy, a cigarette clamped between his lips.

He was looking straight up the berm of churned earth at her.

"Who are you?" She challenged, staring down at him.

21. Charisma

Viva rubbed her chin, and then clicked her fingers.
    "Is it like turning on the tube light?"
    A voice inside of her asked her to shut up, but she wasn't the kind to give up a good act. She grinned happily, and quickly jumped to the stranger.
    "Hello! I hope you're having fun. Here's my new friend...umm...uhh...what's your name? And oh oh, I'm VIVA! Vee, Ai, Vee, Ai. So simple!"
    She shaked his hand, making him shake as though electrified.

22. zorell

zorell New Member

Chrys opened her eyes, surprised by all the people surrounding her, trying to find Brandon or Chad. She stalked past a few different groups, finding nothing.

Then she discovered Cha. "Chad?" She said, fearing him dead. "Chad?! Wake up." But nothing.

She sat down next to the guard, crying softly. Ths couldn't have happened, could it? Where was Brandon. Where was she?

She should have never picked up a spray can. She thought all of this while waiting or some form of life from Chad.

23. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Reva walked ahead of them and went to the wreckage. The guard looks at Fox and says "My name is Britney." Fox says "You should come with us, its better than staying here." "Fine." says Britney. Britney follows Fox's group. After walking for awhile, Fox began to feel weird. It was as if she could sense all the movement around her. Despite being in front of the group, she could sense every movement that Raylene and Britney made. Raylene was rubbing her shoulder and Britney was keeping a hand right by her stungun.

She looks at her hand and wonders what is going on. She shakes her head and thinks "Probably just my imagination." When she gets to the wreckage she sees Reva talking to a guy. "Hey Reva. Who's your friend?" says Fox.

24. Bick

Bick New Member

Pasha groaned under his breath. In quick tugs, he pulled the limbs from the animal. He quickly took the smaller sticks, lacing the meat over the stick. He handed them to Viva, and took the torso of the animal. He quickly took a few of the larger sticks, managing to pierce them through the flesh. He handed to the man.

“Roast them over the fire. Share.” He said with a growl. He walked off towards the wooded area, as he looked for another large stick and a rock. He had some more food to get before it got dark.

“Good boy, get that anger out.”

He ignored his friend as he ran onward.

25. Charisma

Viva watched him go, and suddenly his vibrant face fell to a frown.
    "Bye."
    She whispered to herself, and stared in the air for a moment. Almost as if an electric bolt passed through her, he jumped up and clapped her hands.
    "I'm famished."
    She could almost feel herself growling in hunger from the inside. Quickly, she leaned down on the fire and started roasting it. She looked up at the stranger and then back at her feet. Her face looked serious and concerned.
    "Hurry up you piece of junk."
    She whispered to the meet, hissing actually. She had some work to do, even if stranded to die. The stranger may have caught her whisper, at which her crooked face bloomed again.
    "Ooooh! Nice tie! I bet you got it from Gucci...wait, does it sell ties?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.