Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RurouniGriffin

RurouniGriffin Member

Feb 21, 2009
    The Plot of a Utopian Society Novel

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by RurouniGriffin, Feb 21, 2009.

Hello, all!

Since few of you know me yet, I'll include a brief bit about myself and my novel to give a more complete picture....I do realize this is NOT the introductions forum, and so I will be brief. Please bear with me.

I have been writing for about ten years, and of those years, 5 of them have been spent writing only for school projects, and 5 have been spent developing my fantasy writings.

That being said, this is the first novel I've ever tried to write, and I'm a little nervous.

The plot is that a group of people, (see my post in Character Development), form a society in which they feel they can create perfection. In order to hide from the world, and aid in their quest, they each have magical powers, or talents. Below is a brief outline of what I think will be an engaging storyline for them. Please Critique, and remember, I'm pretty new to this, so be gentle.

Part One: Introductions
    Introduce the Gifts
    Introduce the Characters
    Group formation through the years
    Quest for better things
    Picking of friends

Part Two: Getting Started
    Finding a Place
    Good Bye Cruel World
    Formation of Rule

Part Three: Begin the Game
    First test of rule
  2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

May 19, 2007
    First of all, this part of the site does not permit posting for critique. Please read the site rules.

Second, a plot outline cannot be critiqued. It is only a concept. Critique applies to how an idea is expressed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.