The Pokémon Thread (Really? Yes!)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheHedgehog, Oct 18, 2009.

1. TheHedgehog

TheHedgehog Contributor Contributor

Changed my avatar to Sandslash for a couple reasons:

- he's always been the most interesting in appearence, to me. Whenever I saw the show, I was like "I've GOTTA have a sandslash."

- they curl up underground, and are very defensive. I think I'm a pretty shy person, and I don't like to really open up that often to some things.

- Sandslash looks a lot like a bad-ass hedgehog, doesn't he? :p

2. Marcelo

Marcelo Member

I chose Raichu for the following reasons:

- I love the electricity type.

- It is the most appealing to me.

- When I saw the description, it said something about charging with electricity when getting angry. Compared to how I was when I was younger, I'm pretty patient now, but sometimes I just can't hold it and lose some (yes, only some:)) control.

3. Fox Favinger

Fox Favinger New Member

I'll go with Eevee (am I spelling that right lol) because I was always a fan of the normal attacks. Messing up your accuracy and then just plain beating you down is the way to go. No fancy magic just a good old fashion bestial thrashing.

Eevee kinda looks like a cross between a pug and a fox, I have a pug and I go by Fox so that works for me :)

Eevee also has a lot of decisions as to what to evolve into, I kinda feel like I'm at the same spot. I like the way I am, but what must I become in order to survive?

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

I used to be such a fan of the games....... My favorites are always the water types. I picked water in Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, Pearl and Mystery Dungeon (as a partner) and I always go farther and seem to do better with the water types. Plus, they're the cutest!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Although I must admit, Chikorita is ADORABLE!!

5. beccaisane

beccaisane New Member

Ah, I played them all religiously up until Ruby/Sapphire. I bought Pearl, but I haven't gotten around to playing it.

Ruby was epic.
    My favorite.
    Yellow pissed me off o.o

I always picked water as my starter :love:

Heard there was some huge upset about the new ds games being leaked before their release in Japan.

6. Eddyz Aquila

Eddyz Aquila New Member

I only played the card game, but dear me, I had like over 1000-1500 Pokemon cards. I still have them today. :D

I had a card deck that was MASSIVE

- Blastoise, Warturtle
    - Venusaur, Ivysaur
    - Gyarados

And lots of water/grass energy cards. Plus lots of good trainer cards as well.

Favourite Pokemon - probably Charizard.