1. Reggie

Reggie I Like 'Em hot "N Spicy Contributor

The Scene Game

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Reggie, Dec 9, 2010.

I think this game would be challenging and fun for some of us wanting to write a better scene for our chapters, and I think the game is fun. The object of the game is to come up with a Goal for the POV character, a conflict (such as Emily didn’t want to reveal her love to her boyfriend, knowing that they didn’t get alone), and a dilemma. Try to “paint” the scene by envisioning it with at least three paragraphs or sentences.

I'll start first.

Today was Sunday, the only day that Beth could wash clothes, but they were missing that day.

She worried herself as she searched everywhere for them, because they usually were in her bedroom, so her mom came into the living where she stood. She had enough of Beth violating her curfew, so she did something she would never do.

Beth walked outside to see her clothes sitting in the middle of the street. She knew that her time was coming already if she continued to party all night and drink at age 19.

2. colorthemap

colorthemap New Member

poor lad got no responses eh?