1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

The Charmed Fill-ins, Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Oct 23, 2012.

Post your Character Templates here! Any questions, comments, and catchy eighties songs can go here too. ;)

2. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Oooh Eric you didn't tell me you had another RPG

Maybe I'll check it out. Oh and you have my permission to advertise it shamelessly on my discussion thread :)

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    lmao, yeah please join! its been in the works for a while now, slowly developing in the back of my head ha...

ok, so here's my character! introducing, Hansy the Demon Hunter! :D

Name: Hansy Fillory

Appearance: Rugged good looks, Slender Build, Wiry Muscles, Blue-Gray Eyes (depending on the light or what hes wearing), All-Black Trench Coat, Shirt, & Pants, Long Chestnut Hair kept in a horsetail

Brief history, Job/Career, etc.(optional): Hansy is a huge fanatic of the Charmed Ones, and when he was eighteen decided to be a demon hunter. He became an apprentice to a skilled Irish demon hunter named Skathach (aka Skatty), but they were separated during an ambush by demons and he barely escaped alive. He hasn't seen her since, but he always keeps his ears to the ground if news of his old master surfaces. Hansy went on to become a very profficient independant demon hunter. He organised the meeting at the Charmed One's manse after noticing a high concentration of demons in that area and seeing "Have You Seen Them?" posters of their faces all over town.

Personality: Honest, Authorative, Haunted, a Planner

Witch Power: Thought Projection

Other info: Uses a sword or a long knife while fighting