1. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

The Unnatural Horror

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by TheApprentice, Mar 16, 2016.

This is where we discuss Unnatural Horror and post accepted characters.

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Youre good son!

3. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

This is unnaturaly horrible

4. TheApprentice

>: (

My CS

Name: Clayton McDougle
    Personality: Calm, collect, and analytical. He appears angry, but that's just his expression. He tries to do the right thing in many situations, but also the wisest thing. Due to his lack of excitability, and the fact he never smiles, however, he comes off as cold.
    Appearance: 6'0, short brown hair with hints of grey. Stubble all over his face. Fit body and tan but kinda hairy. He still wears his duster and cowboy hat from years ago when he was turned.
    Organization: R.O.S.E

Primal: 2
    Combat skills: Small guns (from assault rifles to pistols) and hand to hand
    Support: Strategic

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
    zoupskim likes this.
  5. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

(STILL IN CONSTRUCTION)

Name: Pam 'First of a Thousand' Gungnir

Appearance: Pam stands 5'9 with beautiful dark coffee color skin, intense amber eyes and she sports small pitch black afro a top of her head. A black belt is tied around head in the vein of Ryu from Street Fighter. Pam can almost a always be seen her hot pink leather jacket and dark jeans with black coverse sneakers with flames on them.

Personality: Some say she has the soul of a kimodo dragon that mated with a bear that mated with an otter that mated with a Lion that mated with a tiger that mated with a spider that mated with a beaver.......THAT WAS BITTEN BY A RABBID WEREWOLF!

Organization: ROSE (Considered the greatest closer quarters fighter within their organization and easily within the top three in the world)

You get 5 points to spend throughout all this

Magic: 1

Combat: 4

Support:0

Magic TYPE: Buffer: Pam isn't a normal buffer by any means only using it as a means of slightly upgrading her physical body or senses if need but her main talent is martial arts. That's...right? She considers herself a martial artist far more then a mage.

She is a genius at fighting to a supernatural level. Ironically though she's never mastered traditional martial art but instead has mastered and developed over 1,000 techniques tailored to fighting mages, vampires, shapeshifters, werewolves and for more obscure uses. This includes pressure point strikes that can disable and stun monsters, throw punches and kicks that can destroy interal organs, explode your heart, create after images, she can analyze her enemy's movements and copy them with enough time either during or after the battle, dislocate and dismantle any bone in the human body via grappling, directly use a martial art that can attack your soul and spirit, catch bullets in midair, her strength is enough to chop (with her hand) and kick through solid steel and brick.

She's even been known to event new styles of fighting within a day or on the fly. With her buffs activated her senses are heightened to terrifying levels and allow to deny certain boundries with magic. For example her eyesight becomes so pure she can see the air around her and CUT IT IN HALF with a chop or kid, hear your heartbeat clearly, harden particular parts of her body to endure blade weapons (such as her fingers) and in turn use her fingers as dangerous weapons (such as striking fast enough to pierce flesh) or using her buffer abilities to throw things like pebbles at near bullet speed.

With all that said she has no true defense against long range attacks (magically powered ones anyway) and is most capable herself when she can use her body as the weapon, not to mention she has no true powerful durability being only mostly a casual human.

zoupskim and Darth Trump like this.
  6. lixAxil

Name: Aeon Bismarck

Genre: Male

Appearance: Mid tall guy around 6’5’’ with a brown messy hair and black eyes, always wearing a calm and confident smile. Aviator leather hat, goggles. Long black trousers, a white t-shirt with flower designs, and a yellow jacket he likes to hang on his back as a coat. Carries a bag with different elements.

Personality: Can be dumb at some times.... most of the times, yet he is confident in his job. He likes to tease Pam, even knowing she could easily crush him if she wanted to. He proclaims himself as the most powerful mage.

Organization: Freelancer mage. Though he often does small jobs for ROSE

MAGIC: Schism: A form of magic developed individually by Aeon. It allow him to deconstruct and reconstruct non living matter.

Skill points

Schism: 1

Enchantment: 1

Guns: 2

Very vast knowledge of physics and constructs (Support): 1

Last edited: May 15, 2016
  7. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Name: Thomas Ornstein

Personality: Thomas is an anachronism in the modern world, a relic of a bygone time who still believes in honour and chivalry, though marred with experiencing and being an actually knight of the time. His morality is based on a code of that he has built up over time, and one that he refuses to break by making as flexible as possible.
    When not engaged in combat, he is jovial and lighthearted, though he doesn’t make many jokes, likely due to not having enough knowledge on any time after the eighteenth century where he stopped paying attention and just decided to have fun. He has a certain distaste of guns, considering them unsporting at best and dishonourable at worst.

Appearance: Thomas’s face has a mild scar above the right brow, a relic from before he’d been turned, being one of the few things to mar his tanned visage. He keeps himself clean shaven, and is oft careful when he smiles so as not to reveal his teeth, though if he was to grow a mustache it’d likely match the short brown hair on his head.
    He’s a naturally broad man, and a near giant as well, being six foot five and almost always standing to this full height.
    Organization: Freelance Mercenary

Primal: 3
    Combat skills: Melee weapons (Favours Sword and Shield) (1)
    Support: Vastly Experienced.

zoupskim likes this.
  8. lixAxil

@halisme Been wondering, are you a bear?

9. halisme

Clearly not, for how would a bear use a computer, the claws would scratch up the keyboards unless there was some sort of foam covering to protect it.

10. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

Name: Joseph Hikari Nobunaga
    Appearance: 6'1, pale skin, brown eyes, medium long straight brown hair, and has a lithe build. He wears a black trench coat in any condition. beneath it he tends to wear a plain white shirt with a golden locket. He also wears black pants, black combat boots, and a pair of black leather gloves.
    Personality: To be revealed.
    Organization: Mage City.

Magic: Light
    Combat: Scythe
    Support: Alchemy
    Forensics

zoupskim likes this.
  11. TheApprentice

I know its 2010. The power armor is cuz they are secret organizations that are willing to study and try to make power armor. Plus you all know the US government could make badass laser weapons and power armor if they weren't so frugal.

No more stupid questions >: (

12. lixAxil

Only if you don't give us stupid answers.
    Retarded faggot

13. TheApprentice

Alright fine. I will double post to keep it going. I hope you are all proud of yourselves!

14. mmarage

Indubitably so.

15. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

I'm finishing up my character sheet now. I'll be sending it to ya in an hour or so, App. :)

TheApprentice likes this.
  16. halisme

Sorry, I've been revising and just trying to get some of my own writing done. I should be more active now.

17. Arvak

Arvak Member

I completely forgot about this XD

Name: Keenan
    Alias: "The Rune"
    Personality: Keenan is energetic and erratic most of the time, he is rarely surprised by new things, being mostly excited or curious about them, and after 7,000 years he has lost all inhibitions and fear, causing him to act reckless or with no regard for his safety

Appearance: Keenan's body is that of a skinny 15-year-old's, having been turned when he was only 15. His hair is black and his eyes have turned from their normal deep blue to a dark crimson. His fangs make him look overly feral should he grin a certain way.

Organization: Freelancer

Primal: 3
    Combat skills: Melee weapons(Mainly Dual Kamas)
    Support: lockpicking
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Name: Serra
    Appearance: Standing at 6'1" normally and 8'1" in her Armor, Serra has long red hair usually tied in a ponytail and Silver eyes. Her power armor is mostly dark grey aside from a red color scheme on it's trims. The armor itself has a Minigun mounted on it's right arm and a flamethrower on the left, both of which can condense down and slip back along a railed to be carried on it's back. In place of a helmet Serra wear a holodisplay, keeping the same HUD system with increased visibility. It also has a compartment on the back carrying an HKG36 assault rifle.
    Personality: TBR
    Organization: Mercenary (hired by Manicles)

Magic: -
    Combat:
    -Heavy Weapons
    -Small Arms
    -Hand-to-Hand
    -Electronics
    Support: Power Armor Training
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SS
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Maud
    Alias: Seraph Six
    Personality: As with all of the members of the Seven Seraphs his motivation is entirely unknown, whatever reason is probably lost to history to all other than the Seraphs themselves. He tends to pop up in events that threaten humanity as a whole, aiming to prolong them as long as possible only to disappear by it's inevitable end.

Appearance: Standing at 6'6", Maud have a very slender build and is arguable the youngest looking member of the Seven Seraphs, as well as the most scarred. Both of his arms have been replaced with cybernetics as well as his left leg from just above his knee and his right leg up to his hip. His voice has a synthetic undertone to it due to some cybernetics by his neck and his left eye is covered by a patch. His skin is very pale and his remaining eye is a dark red that, when combined with his silver hair, gives him an albino appearance. He usually wears a shirt and vest under a light-armor chestpiece and a pair of combat pants with a light armor plate over the organic part of his left leg, he usually has a cloak on over eveything with cloth mask he can pull up over his face and a hood.

Organization: Seven Seraphs

Primal: 3(augmented)
    Combat skills: Halberd/Rifle Hybrid
    Support: Machinis Procul - Psionics focused

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    zoupskim likes this.
  18. AnonyMouse

Name: Evangeline Albrite

Appearance: Evangeline stands about 5’7” with a slender, subtly curvaceous build. She has striking features, long, straight, white-blond hair that hangs just past her shoulders, and pale gray eyes. She is generally regarded as very beautiful, but her frigid demeanor, alabaster complexion, and white attire has earned her the title of ‘ice queen.’ She usually wears a white pantsuit and heels or a pencil skirt and cardigan, always white, and meticulously keeps them spotless.

Personality: Cold-hearted bitch. She is better than you. She knows she is better than you and never misses an opportunity to remind you just how much better than you she is. Evangeline despises people, especially the stupid ones. She is cool, calm, and very composed, never raising her voice in anger, but there are rumors that her magic is slowly driving her mad. She keeps a bottle of pills in her pocket and pops a few when she’s about to go from ‘cool calm and collected’ to ‘bat-shit crazy omnicidal psychopath.’

Organization: She is the former headmistress of Morgana Academy. It’s basically like Harvard for mages. Super high class and well-respected. Losers need not apply.

Magic: 4: Psionic
    Evangeline is one of the most powerful psions in the world and there are few things she cannot move with her mind. Most people measure telekinesis in how much weight they can lift, and Evangeline is not lacking in that regard. However, she prefers to measure her ability in terms of how much control she exhibits. She once demonstrated her power by separating a glass of lemonade into its constituent parts, lemon juice, water, and dry sugar. That little show earned her a full scholarship to a mage academy and she was only twelve at the time, with no formal training. She has come a long way since then.

Even when she isn’t consciously using it, Evangeline’s power radiates all around her, like thousands of invisible tentacles probing her surroundings. Most normal people can’t actually feel it, but mages tend to pick up on this and feel minor discomfort, usually described as being inside a pressure cooker, but much colder. She has an unmistakable presence. Works great for intimidation… not so great for making friends. She can suppress her power, but rarely bothers to do so.

Unfortunately, she is overly reliant on her power and it is beginning to take a toll on her psyche. Evangeline hates to be touched, hates using her hands, and hates having to actually do things. She can literally control the world around her without lifting a finger and this has made her extremely lazy and antisocial. Anything requiring physical effort is considered beneath her.

Combat: 0: She’s pretty much useless in hand-to-hand combat and has never actually fired a gun in her life.

Support: 1: She has a lot of friends in high places within the magical world, due to her time as headmistress. Some of them owe her favors.

zoupskim likes this.
  19. mmarage

This seems pretty dead...

...EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS BACK ON HERE!

We've gotta keep movin' on with this otherwise it's gonna die, ya know?

20. AnonyMouse

Well, I would've had an easy way into the story if a certain detective hadn't shot down Evangeline's offer.
    No worries. She isn't the type to hold a grudge. :dry:

Since then, I've been wondering the best way to jump in without it seeming too coincidental. I'll get a post up later today.

21. mmarage

Sorry, Anon! >.< Maybe she goes all stalker-y and follows Joe? I dunno. >.<

22. AnonyMouse

That's the plan. :twisted:

I'm heading out to run a few errands, but I'll post later today. Joe will have company soon.

23. mmarage

Joe: Geez... an undead guy that wants to kill me and a loon that's staving off insanity... what could possibly go wrong?

24. TheApprentice

lol I love it. People are fighting and bickering already.

25. mmarage

@halisme Thomas can finally get a sword! Trust me, Joe probably has quite a few at his disposal. XD

26. Darth Trump

Darth Trump New Member

Can I create a couple of cult members? I mean, as long as I make sure they're vampires and / or mages? I have some great ideas about the whole fetus god thing that I think will add depth and excitement to the story. Right now they're just ideas floating around in my head, but I could do a lot with them. Let me know. Thanks.

See you tomorrow.