Tags:
  1. DNR

DNR Member

Hey there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DNR, Jul 13, 2007.

Hi, I'm Liz from Canada. I always hate introducing myself. I never know what to say :rolleyes:
    I'm going into grade 12 and plan to persue a career in writing (probably journalism), however I've been writing short stories and poems since I was 8. I like to think my writing has improved since then.
    Well, that's about it I guess. Thanks for taking the time to meet me. Hand shakes all around!

2. Frost

Frost Active Member

Welcome! Anyone would think your a Hilltop Hoods fan - they have a song called "What A Great Night(DNR)" :p.
    Get into the lounge and word games, get to know the people on the board. Then post some work.

Also, make sure you critique before you post your work if you want to have it looked at!

3. Bick

Bick New Member

Hi :D I feel so rude for not noticing this! -shakes your hand- It's nice to meet you love :D

4. DNR

DNR Member

Thanks for the advice Frost. Unfortunaly DNR are initials, much less cool than a song title :(

5. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

Hi great to have you have you hear, any questions feel free to let us know, PMing those with coloured user names is usually a good bet, those with green names are dedicated reviewers if that's what you fancy. Hope to see soem of those stories you've been writing - see you around the site!

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Hi Liz and welcome to WF.org. It is wonderful that you have joined us here. I do hope that you have a most wonderful time here with all of us.

There is quite a lot that you can get involved in so take the time to look around and join in where you feel you would like to.

Well if you would like a review of anything just send myself or one of the other reviewers a pm and we will be more than happy to help out.

I look forward to seeing you around the board in the near future.

Torana

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Hi Liz, and welcome to the Writing Forums!

I guess I watch too many medical dramas, so I'm glad your screen name doesn't mean what first came to mind.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and are inspired to try some writing approaches that you have not attempted. And, of course, have fun!

8. Raven

Raven Banned

Welcome.

~Raven.