Tags:
  1. Artemt1987

Artemt1987 New Member

The worst writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Artemt1987, Aug 5, 2013.

English is my second language. Last two years I tried to improve my language skills but most of all was useless. After that, suddenly a great idea come in my mind that if I find an interesting hobby I will improve my languages skills. That’s why I am here. In addition, I realized that I really what to improve my writing skills and learn how to write a good essay.
    Now I know over 1000 English words; I can read simplest novels and speak a little.
    I am definitely sure that I am the worst writer here. Nevertheless, maybe I will become the greatest writer ever ;)

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

welcome!

judging from your post, you are certainly not the worst writer here... i admire your courage and determination... if you need any help along the way, i mentor many aspiring writers in all parts of the world and always have time for one more mentee...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

3. Pisatelj

Pisatelj Member

If you want to know another horrible writer you need to see me

4. Artemt1987

Artemt1987 New Member

Thank you very much. I am very pleased for answers. Now I’m feeling an injection of aspiration in my body :)
    Every day I’m working from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. At home after dinner and some break I read sci-fi books around 2 hour what is not enough. So, two weeks ago I asked my boos of shorter working day for 3 month and got succeed =) Now my day from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., over 5 hours free time :p
    Now I am thinking of changing reading genre from sci-fi to another because of useless vocabulary for me like robots, aliens, warp-drives and so on

mammamaia i will be very pleased for your help. :rolleyes:
    Thank you. I am finding a very friendly community here.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013