1. sprirj

sprirj Contributing Member

The Writer's Feel Good Thread

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by sprirj, Jul 5, 2011.

I just thought I'd post something a little different...

So many threads highlight the harder tasks and problems we face when involved in writing, so I thought it would be a good idea to highlight the success and achievements and joys of writing. It can be anything, just shout out about what you did today!

:) I've started re-evaluating my novel, the outlines, plot twists, and I'm so happy with my plot, I think it has the potential of being a masterpiece. In my opinion. :rolleyes:

2. Tesoro

Tesoro Contributing Member Contributor

I like this thread:) Today I realized my ms isn't as bad as I first thought it to be, some parts are good and there is hope for me succeeding in change the rest to good as well:) yay. plus When writing the last half of my novel and after having finished reading a book I found it had somehow changed my writing a little to the better, finally I managed to explain the depth of feelings and details I usually didn't cover in the scenes. My prose became a little more purple but for me that is good, because I had almost a problemn with the lack of it before, I started to come up with metafors to describe things, something I couldn't before. I can see the differences in the second half from the first half of the novel and realise I have grown as a writer, which feels amazing. :)

3. CottonCandi

CottonCandi Active Member

I love this thread too! I learned that I have potential. That I am not as bad as I thought I was. Can't wait to read your masterpiece, Spriri. Love your signature, btw!

4. spklvr

spklvr Contributing Member Contributor

I'm having so much fun with a story I'm writing now. It's kind of silly and most definitely unpublishable, but I'm just loving writing it. It's a series of short stories I've been writing for years, but lately I've stopped doing them. Now it's on!