Tags:
  1. XLadyX

XLadyX Banned

thelostxin

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by XLadyX, Oct 27, 2014.

Hello, all! My name is Jessica. I have been a blogger for years, but recently decided to write short stories. I got tired of just venting all the time about things bothering me so I decided to turn my situations into little short stories. Currently, I am writing my first book about my long distance romance with someone from far away. I turned our non-fiction situation into a science-fiction type scenario.

I came from a writing community which didn't have any moderators. People kept falsely reporting my comments getting them deleted because the admins were bots and I just could never voice my own thoughts when people were harassing me over there. I hope I will have a better time here and look forward to reading other people's stories.

I write full time for therapy and it does actually work for me. Does anyone else write for therapy, too? :)

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Jessica, and welcome to the forum! :)

Wow, the place you were a member at before sounds very strange. Well, I can assure you, mods here are no bots. :D

Here's our New Member Guide to get you started. :)

And writing can definitely be therapeutic!

-Kat

XLadyX likes this.
  3. XLadyX

XLadyX Banned

Hi, Kat! Thank you for the kind reply. Have you been to the Amazon KDP forum? It was that place. I liked to talk to some posters there, but there were also trouble makers who abused the reporting system that I just really had it with my posts keep disappearing when I would actually be asking writing questions. That's awesome I'm glad there are no bot mods here and real administrators. I can tell I will enjoy this place much better.

KaTrian likes this.
  4. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

All this time I've thought you and T were bots, and you're saying it's all been a big lie? :eek:

5. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

Oh, and welcome, lostxin. I can promise you that this is a truly caring community consisting of amazing people! And everyone's opinions are both valid, accepted and wanted.

XLadyX likes this.
  6. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Haven't been there, but maybe that's a good thing. :D

Well, yes... Hang on, why did you think we were mods? Varföööör? :( ;)

Komposten likes this.