Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike23

mike23 New Member

This is going to sound stupid

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by mike23, Jan 31, 2010.

I am just starting a composition course and haven't been in school for nearly 12 years. It seems as if the teachers automatically assume that I am supposed to know certain things....and I do not, nor have I been given a book yet. If you could lead me int he right direction or give me some insight, that would be great. Mind you, this is not a answer I am looking for to a test or something, it was simply a question asked by a teacher and they wanted an answer. No to grade or anything but to see where we are at this point of our life, and our general knowledge about texts?

They asked me to tell them is there a relationship between Rhetorical and literary texts? If so what is the link between the two texts

Now, not having a book it is pretty obvious I would have no idea as to where to look to find such an answer. They also said we could research it, but guess what....I have no idea where to look. I found this site, and thought i'd give it a shot!

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

google is your best friend!

first put 'define rhetorical text' and then 'define literary text' into the search slot and you'll get your answers in a split second... then, for more on the subject, try 'rhetorical vs. literary texts' ...

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Also, this site will NOT do your schoolwork for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.