1. Morristreet

Morristreet New Member

This is me, hi everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Morristreet, May 3, 2014.

Now it's time to get serious, because no matter where you go ... there you are.

A 45 yr old ExPat New Zealander living in Canada and working on my epic novel series that has been on a low development burn for more than 20 years now.

20 years is a long time, but real life tends to get in the way and the novel just didn't always keep my attention. Now it walked up to me and slapped me in the face to remind me that it was waiting patiently. Life has done it's worst, and now it's time to shine.

My primary focus is an epic SF series called Center Worlds, and I have begun to publish it through Amazon. I also write erotic work on the side, and am also self-publishing that as I work on different themes and ideas within erotica to allow me to better do character development within Center Worlds.

I'm here, I lurk, I post, I comment. Drop me a line if you're curious, terrified, or just plain 'meh' about stuff. I'll reply and we can chat or 'meh'.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

Hey, Morris welcome to the group! I'm in Canada too but waaaay over in Ontario.

3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Hi, welcome to the forum. 20 yr projects make me feel better about going on my third year.

4. Acanthophis

Acanthophis ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Contributor

Hello! I too am from Canada - Prince Edward Island to be exact.

5. Xueqin-II

Xueqin-II New Member

I've taken some interest in science fiction lately. Unfortunately I've only gotten so far as Bradbury, Edgar Rice Burroughs (Science fantasy I know,) and a small bit of William Gibson. I do plan to be more well-versed on the genre soon, however. Perhaps you could share your favorites of science fiction and I can take a look into them.