Three Word Story.

Discussion in 'Word games' started by Raven, Oct 20, 2006.

1. The Yellow Matrix

The Yellow Matrix New Member

to moo gleefully

2. Raven

Raven Banned

long time after his fall, Osama Bin Laden went to kill George W. Bush. But lost his turban. He searched for the toilet and drowned in it. Turbanless, he molested himself, whilst drinking his glass of vodka to supress his nerves on the kinky prostitute, he killed because she laughed at the fur coat been pink and fluffy. He was embarrased at such a colorful goat, that he ran straight for its throat to cut. He then saw George W. Bush and killed his poodle on the front lawn. then killed Geaorge W. Bush and his wife. Then Tony Blair Killed Osama's mom and spanked Osama's sister. Meanwhile Jeffery went ballistic and called Sedric's mobile phone, ordering an attack against Luxunberge because his vacation sucked, and wanted Revenge. Osama becomes retarded then dies terribly fast in Pakistan.

Barry Manilow then decides to form a jazz band which has a clown and a hobo that is until the clown dies of happiness.
    Barry Manilow cries why? Why can't I find Bettyboo, my long lost girl.
    Barry Manilow the theiving scoundral, decided to steal the que ball but got shot with an infected mad cow who was blind drunk. The cow decided to moo gleefully while watching Penguins.

3. elfishmoonfeather

elfishmoonfeather New Member

Then he took

4. Raven

Raven Banned

long time after his fall, Osama Bin Laden went to kill George W. Bush. But lost his turban. He searched for the toilet and drowned in it. Turbanless, he molested himself, whilst drinking his glass of vodka to supress his nerves on the kinky prostitute, he killed because she laughed at the fur coat been pink and fluffy. He was embarrased at such a colorful goat, that he ran straight for its throat to cut. He then saw George W. Bush and killed his poodle on the front lawn. then killed Geaorge W. Bush and his wife. Then Tony Blair Killed Osama's mom and spanked Osama's sister. Meanwhile Jeffery went ballistic and called Sedric's mobile phone, ordering an attack against Luxunberge because his vacation sucked, and wanted Revenge. Osama becomes retarded then dies terribly fast in Pakistan.

Barry Manilow then decides to form a jazz band which has a clown and a hobo that is until the clown dies of happiness.
    Barry Manilow the theiving scoundral, decided to steal the que ball but got shot with an infected mad cow who was blind drunk. The cow decided to moo gleefully while watching Penguins.

Then He took Freddrik the puff

5. PencilJockey

PencilJockey New Member

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he

6. Frost

Frost Active Member

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty

8. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd

9. Raven

Raven Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of

10. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy

11. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they

12. FallenAgain

FallenAgain New Member

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse

(omglol XD)
    ~FI~

13. Raven

Raven Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it

14. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it and went for

15. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it and went for a ride through

16. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it and went for a ride through the forest were

17. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it and went for a ride through the forest were the nuns live.

18. Xentrobis

Xentrobis Banned

Then He took Freddrik the puff dragon bong he was, and they were all naughty but scared of Sweeny Todd who smelt of strawberrys and candy. But then they found a horse so they mounted it and went for a ride through the forest were the nuns live.

Now the Nuns

19. Raven

Raven Banned

Now the Nuns decided to take

20. ariella

ariella New Member

in a home full of wonderful and loving people I ca

Now the Nuns decided to take a really long

21. Felony

Felony New Member

Now the Nuns decided to take a really long shit because

22. Raven

Raven Banned

Now the Nuns decided to take a really long shit because they like shitting

23. Jack The Ripper

Jack The Ripper Banned

Now the Nuns decided to take a really long shit because they like shitting in the bloody woods at night.
    But the fairies were watching them doing this horrific shittting on their blooming dazies. So they decided to revolt against these nuns and killed em all tradgically.

Now Barry manilow started singing,

24. Raven

Raven Banned

Now the Nuns decided to take a really long shit because they like shitting in the bloody woods at night.
    But the fairies were watching them doing this horrific shittting on their blooming dazies. So they decided to revolt against these nuns and killed em all tradgically.

Now Barry manilow started singing, in the London

25. The Reaper

The Reaper Banned

Now Barry manilow started singing, in the London were people hated