1. Fanficlover

Fanficlover New Member

Ideas for my next AA fan-fic

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Fanficlover, Nov 28, 2010.

I am planning to make a new Ace Attorney fan-fic story, sequel to my current Ace Attorney story that I am working on (If you read about it in the Fan-fic siction of Creative Writing). This one I just want a little opinion, should it have 5 or 6 cases. Basically, this one is about my main character got fraud for a crime that he didnt' commit, so he have to go back to his past self and transport him to the future (Phoenix Wright's time) to fix his alternative timeline, and particually save himself from disaster crime on his reputation, and stop the villian. So what do you think? If you have any ideas, you can post as you please:)

PS: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I am just being more specific.

2. Mallory

Mallory Contributor Contributor

What matters is how good you are at writing it. The plot is yours alone to create. (Cog's "a story concept means nothing" template post may appear shortly!)