1. azr9

azr9 New Member

helpers

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by azr9, Jul 20, 2007.

i havent been on here for awhile;)

ive begun to write a story i got an idea for yesterday.
    Its about a pickle named Schwabb who watches stuff from his jar ontop of a balcony and narates whats going on around him.

ive writing the intro and have an idea on what im going to next, i cant think of anything to end the story with!

i dont want a cliff hanger, but i dont want the ending to be sad, and i just cant think of anything!

please help!
    if you want to see what i have so far just ask.

2. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Erm....I think it would be best to see what you have so far.

3. azr9

azr9 New Member

He would die, it was written on the label. Schwabb floated over to the other side of the jar. He pressed his face against the glass and looked at the city around him. He wondered why he was born as a pickle and not a human as all the people running beneath him on the streets had been. Staring at the rain puddles on the balcony he was on, he saw his reflection, and smiled.
    A wind came by blowing the water down off the balcony and on to the grey streets below. Schwabb watched the drops fall, for what seemed like a lifetime, the droplets glistened in the suns light, and floated in the air while spinning and creating a blur of light that entranced Schwabb who turned over and floated down to the bottom of the jar on his back. Just like the water he thought. He shook him self and got back up; he bobbed over closer to the open sliding glass door. He saw the human; he named “bob” sitting on a white couch reading. What was he reading Schwabb guessed it was a book about Rome. For he saw “bob” come home with quite a few books on the subject just yesterday. “Bob” put the book down and left the room, he turned off a light making it impossible for Schwabb to see in. Schwabb turned around and jumped around in his jar shaking it and sending the little pickle particles in the jar to wiz around in the green water.

To be continued…..

What I want to happen is after this part right here, a crow or raven picks the jar up and takes Schwabb to a place where he can still see “bob” and the street below. Later “bob” will become friends with a girl who works at a store next to “bobs” apartment. Schwabb names her “Linda”.
    Schwabb somehow never figures out that they are friends/dating. There will be 2 other chacters whos roles and names have yet to be decided. I hope to make the story funny.