1. Raven

Raven Banned

A Call To Aspiring Captains To Join The Table

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Raven, Aug 5, 2008.

Basically we're looking for the good writers of this very forum to share a tale at the Captains Table. So if you want your work stickied for all to see follow the link and work your magic with words. ;)

All tales are welcomed at the Captains table. ;)

~Raven.

2. Chef Dave

Chef Dave New Member

Do we ever get any feedback? I posted a story several days ago and have seen no comments in the Captains' Table discussion thread.

3. Raven

Raven Banned

Well its not really a feed back thing. Its more a combined forum member effort The stories remain stickied for 52 weeks until the next theme. Last years theme Templar proved very very popular.

Ypu can ask for feed back or post the short in the review room for review also if you wish. thats fine.

~Raven.
    Senior Super Moderator.

4. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Sounds like fun. I'll see what I can whip up and post.

5. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I did write something for that... I just forgot to post it up! :D oops, my bad!

6. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Can they be space captains??

7. Raven

Raven Banned

Basically below should explain all. any other Questions please feel free to ask.

There's a bar called Raven’s Tavern, inside by a large window that looks out across the stormy weather outside and the rough sea is "The Captain's Table," where those who have commanded mighty vessels of every shape and era can meet, relax, and share a friendly drink with others of their calling. But the first drink is always paid for with a story...even For the finest officers!

You are the captain and you have a tale to tell the story can be set in any age past present or future. It can be anywhere on Earth in space or on another planet. On a boat spaceship galactic cruiser space station or it can be from an army captains point of view telling the story of a battle he’s been in. It can even be a life guard Captain or freighter Captain. As long as the stories done from the captains point of view. You may tell your story in first person view or the standard way of telling the story. For obvious reasons the Captain telling the story cannot be killed off.

At the start of your story you must give your name as though you are the Captain. And you may tell as many tales as you require. You may introduce another Captain or tell another story from the same Captains point of view.