Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mans

Mans Contributing Member

Tragedy for humanity

Discussion in 'Debate Room' started by Mans, Jul 15, 2014.

Gaza people are under air raid of modern fighters and helicopters. I see a lot of pics in the news of killed people in Gaza. They are all civilian people. Some of those victims are women and some children. They don't find any shelter against heavy bombs that fighters launch over the city of Gaza. These weighty bombs fall on the residential areas which citizens are there, while some of them are asleep at midnight.
    Neither women nor kids can't tolerate this tragedy. Some of them are killed and some became frightened of bombs blast and sound. Those bombs are not light. The weight of some of them is about 500 kg. it is horrible and dreadful.
    A five hundred Kg bomb what makes with houses of a neighborhood? How many people are killed and injured by these heavy fatal bombs just in a second? World must not be quiet against this oppression and this sore on the body of humanity.
    Tow days ago, plus to fighters, an armed cruiser shot toward Gaza and killed some innocent people. Also I have heard some news that Israelis are preparing their tanks and other armored vehicles for a ground attack to Gaza people. It is a horrific decision and people of world have to protest to this massacre. The humanity of us doesn't allow us to be quiet against this lawlessly decision and using heavy bombs versus the residential neighborhoods of a city and the weaponless civilian people.
    All nations and governments in the world must prevent this tragedy . We must protest against massacre of a people, among women and children because it is a universal crime that was done by a ruler like Hitler already.
    From starting attacking of Israel to Gaza , have killed and injured about 1500 people up to now, while not killed even a single of Israelis. This shows that the rockets of small army of Gaza are not serious and they don't want to kill civilian of Zionists. They just want to compel Israel to terminate air raiding to Gaza.
    The last my word is this, " Humanity is under attack, every nation apart of every belief and religion have to support the oppressed people of Gaza".

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  2. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Tragedy for humanity

Discussion in 'Debate Room' started by Mans, Jul 15, 2014.

How the hell can the BBC run such Isreali-biased news, video footage of missiles flying and explosions - no images of children with their brains blown out. The people of Gaza have my deepest sympathy.

3. thirdwind

thirdwind Contributing Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Yeah, the news has been extremely biased about this. Thankfully, there are independent media outlets that are doing a good job of reporting on what's actually going on over there. It sucks how Israel is always portrayed as the victim, even when zero Israelis have died compared to almost 200 people in Gaza. I hope this conflict ends very soon.

Mike Hill likes this.
  4. jazzabel

jazzabel Contributing Member Contributor

I'm so sorry, and all innocent victims and their families in this conflict have my deepest sympathies... I hope from the bottom of my heart that this madness stops soon once and for all, and innocent people stop dying because of power struggles of those who keep their children safe and far away from perils of war.

The propaganda is disgusting as usual, but my people are used to bearing a brunt of that, so after 20 years of following world events, I am neither shocked with the biased reporting nor do I pay any attention to propaganda anyway.

Mike Hill and obsidian_cicatrix like this.
  5. Lemex

David Icke posted a shocking photo of a Palestinian man crying over the body of a child, the child's skull literally an empty, bloody shell. How can a few bruised knees in Israel be more dramatic than that? It isn't, the BBC are just ideological cowards.

6. thirdwind

thirdwind Contributing Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Maybe they're afraid of being accused of antisemitism. Yes, sadly that does happen, especially in the US, where showing any sympathy at all towards the people living in Gaza makes you racist and/or a supporter of terrorists.

7. Lemex

Yeah, that's true. I've seen that happen. Besides, the BBC likes to say it is an objective, unbiased news source - so in theory it shouldn't be worried about that.

Mike Hill likes this.
  8. Mans

Mans Contributing Member

First of all, I give thanks you for your sympathy to this shelterless people. Sorrily some medias are not honest. They reduce, restrict and cover the true news that are oppose to Israel conditions. The basic system of such medias are not independent. Changing some news or reducing them is one of their art and specialty. They do this wisely to eliminate the rights.
    I often watch BBC news. The most of the news that are safe for Israel are broadcasted intact but they interfere in the news that will result in condemnation of Israel.
    I myself have never seen a video of Israel fighters that are taking off the military ports or when they are bombing Gaza, because such documents never spread in the world. I even don't see, BBC news show all the videos relative to bombing of Gaza; when people are pulling out the bodies of killed men, women and children from rubble and brickbats. Of course BBC has only a little note to some of these tragical events and pay to other news immediately. It escape from realities and try to hid the news from other people as well. BBC and similar medias never point to these realities honesty :

I excuse all for sending these pictures. If you are not tolerant to see theme please ignore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  9. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

Me too. I have no respect toward those who wage war on innocent civilians for the heinous crime of being part of the other side. I don't know how that conflict started, but I don't think it's an excuse to do this.

@Mans - Those pictures are horrifyingly tragic. :( I don't even have the words...

Mike Hill and Mans like this.
  10. Lemex

From what I can understand it started out as a retaliation of a Palestinian kid being murdered that Hamas started rocketing Israel. That, itself, was a retaliation for some Israeli kid being murdered, and that would have been a retaliation for something else, and a retaliation for something else. It's always the same there, a downward spiral of hate and violence that only seems to end in war.

Mike Hill likes this.
  11. cynthia_1968

cynthia_1968 Active Member

And there's not much we can do about it... the hate is so deep embedded that it will never stop until people wake up and realize that we're all sisters and brothers.

12. jazzabel

jazzabel Contributing Member Contributor

Everyone involved in terrorism or aggression should be arrested and tried for war crimes. Unfortunately, no NATO country, or NATO ally (such as Israel in this instance) has ever been convicted of war crimes, and most are off limits even for being charged and tried. Hence, the international justice no longer exists.

Resolving this 'above the law' or 'some countries are more equal than others' situation is a crucial first step towards resolving any conflict, because to rely on the victims and the bullies to 'just start loving each other' and make the conflict disappear is likely to result in failure.

Mans and thirdwind like this.
  13. Mans

Mans Contributing Member

Let me say something general and it is the extreme opinion of Zionists. Their belief is different with normal Jews. Jews believe, creating an state after Moses is forbidden for Jews specially an aggressive and occupation state. Even, the society of Jews are protesting against Israel in the world. The say, they are not Zionist and Zionist are not real Jewish:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An Israel police is beating a protester Jewish
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Zionists migrated to Palestine about 80 years ago and created the regime of Israel about 20 years later. That was the beginning of cruelty of Israel against Palestinian people. Zionists began ejecting that people from cities and seized their homes, shops and farms. A group of Palestinians had to leave their land and migrate to other countries.
    The people that remained in Palestine being driven to some non- residential areas or some deplorable and poor camps to begin a humiliation living. The camps that were like some prisons in fact.
    The protest of Palestinian was the start point of Israel attacks to them ... I cut off this story and just say, from that date till now, Israel have killed, injured and imprisoned the thousands of Palestinian people. And now, you see, how Zionists are continuing their oppression and murdering yet, while Israel has occupied their lands and has killed the masses of their fellows early.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    Simpson17866, outsider and Mike Hill like this.
  14. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Do you have an opinion, @Mans, as to why Hamas is firing rockets at Israel when they are not only ineffective, but also resulting in the backlash that is blowing people up?

Just so people don't jump to conclusions about my position, I don't support the Israeli oppression. Nor do I support raising children to hate Israelis.

15. cynthia_1968

Yes, I agree with Ginger. It's a bit off by Hamas firing rockets... its fuel to the fire, unless that's what their intentions are.

I also share Ginger's point of view too: I don't support the Israeli oppression, and I don't support raising children to hate Israelis.

16. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Let's not forget the Israeli teens that were recently kidnapped and killed by Hamas. I wouldn't exactly call Hamas innocent in this situation. Killing innocent people is bad no matter what side of this you are on, but in my opinion the citizens ARE the only innocent people in this, and Hamas isn't helping things much with the fact that they are a guerrilla warfare group.

17. GingerCoffee

Do we know what happened to the first 3 teens and if anyone ordered the killing?

18. Lewdog

From what I have read, two of the perps were said to have been members of Hamas but both disappeared not long after the kidnappings. Hamas itself has not taken responsibility for it though, and the Israeli Prime Minister believes Hamas was guilty.

19. cynthia_1968

If something tragic happens in the Middle East, then it's always fuel to the fire for those who want revenge. But blaming each other doesn't bring the truth on the table, who's really responsible?

I don't know, but in whose interest is it the most to start a new hatred campaign?

20. GingerCoffee

No one's.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  21. Mans

Mans Contributing Member

Hamas is faultless in that happening. Who can believe Hamas kidnap a few Israeli teens and then kill them fruitlessly while it is a great crime? Hamas is a clean and righteous organization that is serving to and defending of their people Palestinian and never do like gangs. If Hamas was interested to ignite the fire of war, there would be the simpler military ways against army of Israel to do that.
    No, No. The dieing of those Israeli youths wasn't the responsible of Hamas. There can be a few hypothesis in this case :

1- They were killed by secret and security forces of Israel themselves. Sometime politic can be very dirty in the hand of cruel groups. They do every crime to attain their goals. May those teens or their family had a fault against Israel state (for example they were non-Zionist and tended to another belief) and they were chosen to be killed for an inhumanity propose of Israel. Israel wanted to ignite the fire of hate in the heart of Zionist and give them a made up faith.

2- May some Taliban personals have influenced in Palestine ( not in Gaza). As you know this damn and rebel group are very malicious and mad ( rebel groups in Syria and Iraq are the trees of Taliban). They are free to do anything to reach their goals . In addition to killing Muslims in Iraq and Syria, they have tries frequently to ignite the fire of war devilishly between various folks by their criminal actions. They are the groups of terrorists and are not relative to Muslims.

3- The murder has been a personally action, like other crimes that happen in the other places of the world.

However, Hamas is faultless in this event. If you observe more carefully, a formal organization as Hamas never do such low and inhumanity crime that can be against themselves and damages their clean character, condition and name.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    Oswiecenie likes this.
  22. Ben414

Ben414 Contributing Member Contributor

I agree that Israel's counterattacks have been terrible and they should be halted immediately. And I'm still disgusted by the Gaza blockade.

However, Hamas is absolutely, unequivocally not faultless nor clean. I haven't kept up on the Israeli kids' murders, but regardless, Hamas has done some terrible things in their past. They have killed many Israeli civilians over the years with rockets and suicide bombings. They also violently took complete control of Gaza in 2007 and ousted/killed Fatah officials. Among the violence included throwing one Fatah official off of a 15-story building.

23. Lewdog

@Mans Hamas is not, by any stretch of the imagination clean and righteous.

chicagoliz and sunsplash like this.
  24. Lewdog

I thought I would elaborate on my previous post with an example. Here is an incident Hamas claimed, meaning they admitted guilt to having committed, where if they were successful, they would have not only killed several innocent citizens, who knows how many others would have been severely harmed.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/10/Nuclear-Terrorism-Hamas-Targets-Israel-s-Dimona-Reactor

25. GingerCoffee

While it may be a true news account, @Lewdog, I would go using Breitbart, which was exposed purposefully faking videos, as a reliable source of information.

26. thewhirled

thewhirled New Member

I havent read any replies yet, but the reason no Israelis have died is because they have bomb shelters in use and their Iron Dome defence system, which shoots down the majority of Hamas rockets. Israel gives notice to civilians to evacuate before they bomb an area. Gaza, on the other hand, has no bomb shelters which is why people are dying. Hamas hides behind civilians to make it harder to fight them. But they are sending in way more rockets and bombs then Israel. Also, they started this offensive first. Israel just has a proper system set up to minimize casualties, which Gaza would do if they cared.... Just my 2 cents

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.