Do you think it would be cool if i had an "Unknown Regions" section of my fantasy world? Cause since it's pretty big, i figured only 10% of my world has been conquered and explored. But for being 10% , it's pretty big. The other 90% would be the Unknown Regions. But the Unknown Regions would have lot of scary creatures and secrets along the way. It would also have a couple races that are main races the the others have never contacted. Would this make the world interesting?