Unnatural Campus Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by TheApprentice, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Pfvex

Pfvex Member

Name: Martyn Sampson
    Appearance: Long blonde hair with hazel eyes. He is around 5'9" tall and has a medium but slightly chubby build. He wears glasses and has a light stubble on his face. He has slightly tanned skin and also normally just wears jeans and a t-shirt and a long trench coat when it's cold. He normally wears trainers. He also wears a small locket around his neck.
    Personality: He's normally rushing around a lot he acts like he is unable to talk to many people but he's pretty rushing around to do nothing as he's actually pretty shy and just don't want to talk about stuff that much. Even when talking he'll probably speak either in stutters and really quickly.
    Magic:
    Healing magic 5 (basic healing wounds and things like that)
    Protection magic 5 (Barriers, Shields and various other things)
    Non-Magical Combat:
    Knife: 5
    Gun (pistol): 5
    Support Skills:
    Speed: 5 (more naturally fast on his feet)
    Hacking: 3
    Reasourceful: 2 (Seems to know his way around different things or use what he can use around him to his advantage in a fight or other ways e.g if he has no weapon he'll try and grab something to give him a small advantage over an assailant.)
    History: Living a sheltered life from many people around him school was pretty difficult for Martyn. Even if he made friends his over protective family however even in his sheltered life he found ways to sneak out to see friends but it kinda made him reclusive as he moved into high school he started staying away from people acting like he didn't notice them or kept saying 'i'm busy' and it slightly kept his toll on him. He however is not a cruel hearted person or many of the people that go rebellious even though he does have that side of him where he will seem to vanish out of class to talk to someone that he is friends with or at least try to. He had got an invitation to the school of magic and accepted hoping it would make him better to keep an eye on his family when he was older and they were older keeping them safe except he did have to sneak out leaving a note for them. He knew he had his powers in healing magic and protecting people when at home when he healed his mothers wounds secretly after hoping to make sure they were ok after she had be cut by a knife when cooking and also when he got in a fight in his old school he seemed to protect himself with an invisible barrier a little more out of fear than anything. This got noticed and that's how he got the invitation however he wasn't allowed at first he wrote the note sneaking out to get to the school.
    Notable Items: His locket is the main feature. Which has a picture of him on holiday with his family and one of his closest friends but hasn't seen them for a while since he was in the campus.

hey guys :)
    How are you?

Nia likes this.
  2. Mewmewcatfish

Mewmewcatfish Active Member

CS Template:
    Name: Jinx Haven
    Appearance: Pale, Sullen, Thin. I have a pic! [​IMG]
    Personality: Jinx is a goth and she is a bit moody, but that is mainly because she is quite weary. She is actually a very sociable person and incredibly loyal. She is the type of person to help anyone who is in need and will sacrifice her happiness and sleep to make a soul happy whether it be a ghost or a human or a fish. She is a very determined and sarcastic medium who wants to help spirits and the communication they have with the living.
    Magic:
    Psionics(Mediumship): 5
    Necromancy:4
    Death Warning: 3
    Non-Magical Combat:
    Hand to Hand (Bare knuckle boxing): 3
    Scythe/Staff: 3
    Guns (Small pistols): 1
    Support Skills:
    Knitting: 2
    Strategy: 5
    Communication(Did I mention she could speak Russian): 4

History: Jinx was born under very interesting circumstances. Her mother and father were both Russian, but moved at a very young age to the Americas for better work etc. Jinx's mother Anna Havenorka(Haven for short) was a famous medium and writer and was overjoyed when she learned she was pregnant. Her and her husband Victor, were excited to form a family and on when the day finally came they were overwhelmed. It was a very scary day seeming as Jinx was proclaimed dead five seconds after she was born. The parents were devastated, and about to give up hope when miraculously before the corpse was to be taken away the blankets began to move and a loud cry rang through the ward. Woo freaky! Well ever since then life around Jinx has been odd to say the least. She was a happy girl but was always talking to people who weren't there, and would perform duties for them.

Anna immediately recognized the gift and helped teach her daughter how to be polite and calm when communicating. Jinx was smart and hid her gift, but it also made her seem kooky and strange to the humans around her. She had a great family (Including some dead members) who helped her grow confident in herself and her abilities. She even learned how to use a staff from her great great great uncle Roland. She has put herself in plenty dangerous situations when helping the dead and that has helped her become a little bolder, but it also took her youth very early. She is quite serious and has a hard time relaxing and being at ease. Of course that could be because of lack of sleep due to the overwhelming harassment of the dead. She has overwhelming insomnia and has to take pills to remove the voices. Even that though weighs on her guilt so shes a bit testy. When she was offered the opportunity to join the school, she was ecstatic on learning to hone her skills and perhaps maybe make a friend of the living realm. Just one would be great! :3

Notable Items: (Any items your character has that are significant)
    She has a locket that has a very old picture of her great ancestor Rana Varinksi(mothers side) who was the first to attain the gift of speaking to the dead. The myth is she made a deal with the grim reaper to help him with his duties. if he could bring back her husband that died of cholera. The Reaper took pity on her and raised her husband, but only so that she could speak with him. The rest of her life was dedicated to saving souls and finding solace with the ghost of her husband to keep her company. The scary thing is she looks quite a bit like Jinx with her raven hair and blue eyes.

THANKYOU FOR ACCEPTING ME! Hi Everybody! It's nice to meet ya'll!

3. Mewmewcatfish

4. Mewmewcatfish

This rp..is moving very slowly...>.>

5. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Yes. This site has a lot of slow periods for each rp. It should pick up real soon though since my Co-GM's rp is ending soon.

6. Mewmewcatfish

Oh nice. I was just wondering so I don't check so often. Lol

7. Mewmewcatfish

So...hows the weather everybody?

8. TheApprentice

Hot where I am. Sunny too. Perfect for tanning XD

9. TheApprentice

Also, sorry I have been absent, everyone. Will get back to this asap

10. Mewmewcatfish

Yeah it's pretty warm where I am as well. I freckle more then I tan, but I am still enjoying it :3

11. TheApprentice

Those ghouls sure are a charming bunch to be around. Surely the others are jealous of Jinx.

12. Mewmewcatfish

Haha I wanted to make them interesting...and yes who doesnt want a mob surrounding them when they sleep :p

13. TheApprentice

Moving us real soon, guys. Real soon. Just have patience.

14. TheApprentice

Jinx earns 1 point to necromancy
    Joe gets one to archery

15. Mewmewcatfish

Awe hell yeah :D

16. TheApprentice

Alright guys. Take the break period to have the characters get to know each other.

17. Mewmewcatfish

Okay sounds good :3

18. TheApprentice

Mikkish is just makin friends everywhere he goes XD

19. Mewmewcatfish

Lol...poor Mikkish..tis okay Jinx aint big on grudges. Lol

20. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Yummmm

tastes like chicken!!!

21. Mewmewcatfish

Oh dear lord..just thinking about that gives me willies.

22. TheApprentice

Before I post in IC

Jinx gets 1 to necromancy

Joe and Martyn each get 1 to healing

23. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Heyyyy

I didn't get any points!!

Junior assured David that eating people would give him their power.....ya know? Like Highlander

24. TheApprentice

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

25. Mewmewcatfish

Oh yeah baby..Popping up corpses like tulips. I AM THE SUPREME OVERLORD OF THE UNDERWORLD BLARGEDY BLARG..yeah woo