1. myonebadhabit

myonebadhabit New Member

The odds and ends of writing

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by myonebadhabit, Mar 3, 2011.

I love to write and write as much as I can but even with an ego that is draining, I still follow the dream and hope that someone would read mine and like it. I have no need to write to myself anymore. It's useless. I need help with a storyline so that I might be loved but much more than that, much more valuable, to be loved for something I am. Would anyone care to hear the story of a boy to man, wrongly sent to a mental hospital by his baby boomer parents...? If so, please include what you as a reader and writer would like to know about skitzophrenia, medicine, institutions and half houses, medical marijauna, sex starvation... So that you know that you are in for the truth I can only tell you that when you are restrained for the wrong reasons or remain innocent to a grevious evil you have only God to rectify your name and your belonging. I suppose that the richness in my writing is going to be from God.
    What do you want to hear in the story of a life time? :rolleyes:

2. Irontrousers

Irontrousers New Member

Heh. What?

3. myonebadhabit

myonebadhabit New Member

What do you want to know about pot?