1. Writing Forums Staff

Writing Forums Staff Moderator Staff

Using the Character Development Sub-Forum.

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Writing Forums Staff, Apr 13, 2014.

When using the Character Development sub-forum, remember to have specific questions in mind. Posts to the tune of "Is this character believable/interesting?" give the forum members little to go off of when responding since every character is believable/interesting when executed by a deft hand.

When responding to posts in this area, remember that even the most experienced and knowledgeable of us started at the beginning. Please be constructive in your answers and address the question. In other words, respond the way you would like to be responded to, had the question been your own.

Seraph751 and GingerCoffee like this.
  2. koyelevergreen

koyelevergreen Member

Characterization and a well-crafted plot building is the vital essence in building an enriching fiction and hooking your readers to it. This is rather difficult from the point of view of a writer.

3. delecia henry

delecia henry New Member

At first i thought that it was difficult to do but i started building my knowledge on the subject and have even applied some of these techniques in my own writing