Vampyre Story!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Sep 18, 2012.

1. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Nethan Barnes

I heard Bree's response. "Not that distracted, my Four Armed Fello. Just was thrown into the middle of no where and attacked by multiple vamps. I fully understand now, but thanks for informing me with your sarcastic come back." I looked at Bree after I ran after Calypso. I kept my hand own my sword just incase I was thrown into the middle of a battle again. I wanted to save some of my bullets.

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Tahra snorted at Bree's words. "Well I'd doubt you'd like to be woken up as rudely as we were -we used to go to school before we were changed so don't blame us for being used to a controlled environment for sleeping. Figures that even as a vampire i can't get away with a few extra minutes.."

Timmothy sensed the two new pulses through the ground and looked the swordsman with his blind eyes -the effect almost creepy because normally blind people couldn't pinpoint another with their gaze but he somehow managed to pull it off. Riding on Nana he caught up with the man and tugged on his sleeve.

"Hey -where did you get that sword?" he asked. There was a strange vibe coming from it that was similar to Tahra's dagger -maybe they had been made in the same place? Tahra hissed at him for being rude, but he shrugged her off by sticking his tongue out at her. For a six-year-old he sure had a temper.

3. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes (Who Isn't Blind)

I looked at the 'young man' who I thought was talking to me. "Well first of why don't you give me some gen on your name. " I looked at him while still gripping my sword, believing I was the only swordsman here. "And if you were talking to me, getting this sword was totally a fluke. It was a jolly good sword. Though, some gentleman in a store was gonna throw sell it for a cheap bit. I came in and the customer had the sword up to the cashier's neck. He was about to flich the store. I stopped him and got the sword as a reward. It was a nice sword, but I had already known how to use a sword, just never got the chance to buy one."

4. Keitsumah

Tahra drew her dagger and let it shine in the dim light -the blade was longer than normal but was too short to be a real sword. "I'm Tahra, this is Daakyr," she stroked the raven's head as it perched on her shoulder, "My brother's name is Timmothy -Tim for short- and the dog he's riding is Nana."

Tim tapped his foot on the ground, making the earth shake for a second as he grinned impishly. "I'm an earth-type. Tahra's a Spirit-type. Nana can't do much but run fast -so i think she's wind, and Daakyr..."

"He's not a vampyre Tim. Though he can talk to me..." Tahra muttered, looking at her companion. The raven cawed. Well i think it's better to be smart and mute rather than to be dumb and able to speak. he remarked.

5. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Calypso

"Here we are", Calypso said. They had reached the old hotel. The Vampyre Princess led them all inside and they ventured down into the sewer tunnels once more.

---------------------------------------------------

"We got your witch, my Queen", Calypso said. They had entered Necropolis and were now standing in the throne room. Queen Hecati was sitting in her silver chair, but she did not look like herself at all. She wore a shimmery gold robe over her nude body and her feet were bare. Her porcelain skin had a sheen of cold sweat and her eyes were half open. She looked like a limp doll that someone had thrown onto a chair. Her long, long midnight hair was greasy with sweat instead of lustrous and full, liek it usually was. And her pet jaguar Nen, her familiar, was missing. "My Queen..?", Calypso asked shakily. She flitted to her adopted mother's side in a flash of movement and tenderly held Hecati's damp hand.

"I am alright", Hecati said in a small voice, but then she coughed violently into a handkerchief. When she stopped the white cloth was covered in a blood stain. A servant scuttled out of the shadows with a bucket full of bloody towels and Hecati dropped her handkerchief into the pile. Calypso looked terrified, her violet eyes were wide with worry and concern. It was the most emotion the Vampyre Princess had ever shown.

"Do not fret so, my daughter!", Hecati protested weakly. "So, that's the witch over there? My name's Hecati, Vampyre Queen, what is your--"

"I'm Agatha", Agatha butted in. "Agatha Harkness. But, um, I think you might think I'm more skillful than I really am. I can only do little cantrips--making someone trip, throwing my voice, changing my eye color--I am not nearly as powerful as you, my dark mistress, or that horrible woman, the Tsi Sgili." Hecati coughed and began to say, "Then we are doomed--", but Agatha was at her side touching her forehead and under her chin. Two massive Vampyre guards stepped forward, but Hecati waved them away. "You are very ill", Agatha murmured. "I'm not sure, but I think you are being poisoned, Miss Hecati. Have you been eating or drinking anything new, lately...?"

"That's ridiculous!", Calypso cut in. "We have food tasters to test all her meals, if there was poison in her food or drink then the tasters would be sick, too!" Just then Hecati's lover, Gentry, strode into the throne room with a tray of steaming tea. "Time for your healing tea, my sweet! Drink up so you can get healthy", Gentry said with a dashing smile. He stopped in his tracks when he realised everyone was staring at him. Before he could say "What?", Calypso pointed at him and cried, "He's a traitor, he's been poisoning Hecati all along! GUARDS!"

Five guards approached him and Gentry started laughing. his laughter got louder and more hysterical and then he dropped the tea set and the porcelains mashed and skittered across the stone floor. "You found me out, you little rat!", Gentry said with his charming movie-star smile. "And I thought you were just a sniveling brat, too. I won't make that mistake again. But alas, your guards cannot harm me, for you see--I am the Master." The guards charged him, but Gentry said, "BACK!" and they flew back into the walls. Servants screamed and ran. "Ta-ta for now!", Gentry said, his bright blue eyes glinting darkly. He twittered his fingers and simply faded into nothing--he was gone.

Hecati said, "Oh dear..." And passed out.

6. Keitsumah

Tahra dashed forwards to Hecati's side, placing a hand on the queen's throat as Tim yelled a few choice words about Gentry.

"Calypso, i need you to trust me on this." Tahra muttered before leaning forward and biting into the side of Hecati's neck.

Crimson Scream. She thought and sent a powerful vibration through Hecati's body -strong enough to upset the nerves and cause her to spasm. Tahra needed to get her to throw up -get anything in her stomach out before it damaged her further. Then if that didn't work she would need to replace all of the blood in the queen's system.

"Ugh, Tahra i can see that!" Tim said disgustedly. "You're just like mom! Jeez and you said you didn't read her medicinal books!"

Daakyr, get blood. NOW! Tahra yelled mentally at the raven, and the bird took off madly, screeching as it dove at Nethan to grab his collar and pull him towards the door.

"Bloodeee! Bloodeee!" He cawed, surprising Tahra by his being able to pronounce that one word, but she needed to focus on Hecati. They needed to wake her up.

7. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"Oh dear. This quite troubling. If Miss Hecati dies, I won't be getting paid anymore." John grunted out. John only cared about getting paid. If his employer did then he wouldn't be getting what he wanted. "I suggest you pull through Hecati. I'll be very displeased if you die."

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

"Get off my mom!", Calypso cried. She shoved Tahra away with hands that burned like fire, but just then Hecati jerked awake and started coughing even more violently than before. "The bucket!", Calypso ordered. The only remaining servant, a girl hiding behind a tapestry, sprinted out and brought over the bucket. Calypso held it out for Hecati and she barfed into it. A steady stream of bright red-orange blood came from her mouth, and it kept going until the bucket overflowed and Calypso's dress was soiled and the floor was covered in a sticky puddle. Finally Hecati stopped, blood dripping down her chin and neck all over her gold robe, and smiled faintly. "Feels...better...", she muttered, and then conked out again.

This time Agatha said, "Okay, nice move, Tahra, seriously that was brilliant, but I will take over for now. Guards!--take Hecati and me to her private chambers so that I may treat her." The guards hesitated to obey the little witch lady--they weren't used to following anybody's orders but Hecati. But Calypso snapped, "What're you waiting for?!" and they complied. As the guards carried away their queen, and Agatha scampered behind muttering about counterpoisons and healing remedies, Calypso dropped the bloody bucket and frowned at the state of her dress. "I'm going to go change", she said simply and turned to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later they were in the coffin room where they had slept the night before. A servant wheeled in a gold trolley--supplied with blood-infused wine, premium rare steaks and even blood covered Icecream Sunday's. The Vampyre Princess arrived refreshed in a simple stone grey dress with a hint of silver wire around the trim. It was the first time they'd seen her without a cloak and she looked small and vulnerable, like the girl she was and not the adult she acted like. She looked glum as she grabbed a crystal bowl of icecream and scarfed down a spoonful.

"What do we do now?", Calypso said around her mouthful, frowning deeply.

9. Kingtype

"Simple." John said loading a pistol he had been holding "We go find this Gentry fellow. Torture him for information and then kill him." His voice held no emotion. John had a very practical way of thinking.

10. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

"Not gonna happen", Calypso said glumly as she scarfed down some more icecream. "Gentry is the Master, the guy that holds Tsi Sgili's leash--if he can control her than he is doubly powerful than any of us. The only reason I can guess he didn't just out-right kill Hecati instead of poisoning her is because he was afraid he would lose if he fought her. I doubt he's just walking around up there." She pointed her spoon at the ceiling. "He's with his witch-bitch Disoppia in some hidey place, probably having a good laugh and rallying his Vampyre army."

Calypso put down her bowl on the trolley--clank! "We're done for", she said in a flat, depressed tone.

11. Kingtype

"You people focus to much on power." John scoffed out. "You need to think outside the box, if you want to win this thing. We will need to use modern weaponry to our advantage." He said calmly as he walked up to Calypso. "I may not have the power of a vampire or the magic of a spellslinger. But I promise you. If you find Gentry or anyone involved with him I'll make them talk or better yet destroy them." Doe was a serious man. He no doubt that he couldn't kill Gentry.

12. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

"Make him talk? Kill him?", Calypso said, looking daggers at him. "You talk big game, but we don't know Gentry can do. He stopped my mother's elite guards with barely any effort. He's a powerful vampire." She frowned. "Didn't even know he had an element..." Then she shrugged and stared at her discarded Sunday. "Whatever. Doesn't matter. We've been outsmarted, infiltrated, outmatched...we can't win this. We might as well give up."

13. Kingtype

"Calypso, I don't talk a big game I just speak the truth. Everything can be killed. I doubt Gentry can survive being reduced to something less then ash." He said bluntly. He paid her glare no mind.

14. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes

"I agree with Gunman. We should take this bloddy arse. Anything with all of our combined power should be able to be took down. I think that idea is quite brilliant." I looked at the bird. "Thara, where is your bird taking me. What am I supposed to do? Thara, Clypso? What do I do? I think Gunman and I should track him down. Or something of the sort."

15. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

'How can you track them if they don't want to be found?", Calypso shouted. "They've got a witch on their side, not like bumbling Agatha, a real hardcore Witch Queen! Do you think if they didn't want to be found you could find them?! When are you gonna get it through your head that its over! If Gentry could trick my mom--the most powerful Spirit user in recorded history--than its hopeless! UNDERSTAND!?!?" Calypso banged a fist on the trolley and knocked over a bottle of bloodwine. It hit the ground and bounced--CLINK!--and rolled into the corner of the room. She buried her head in her hands and let out a long shaky breath--she was a wreck.

16. Kingtype

"Well I'm still getting paid. So I say we do some digging." John said coldly. "Your mother should probably pick mates better." He said picking up the top half of the broken bottle. He had a tendency to be rude.

17. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes

I jumped out of the raven's grasps. And jumped up the altar next to Calypso. It was about a 40ft jump. My strength wasn't just upper body.

I stood next to Calypso and helped her stand on her feet. "Listen. There may be times when the World may get you down. But Gunman and I are willing to hunt them down. I know you may have never been human. But they say kids are our future. They are the new generation. Maybe we will become stronger. Your Mom isn't dead yet. And neither is that arse. We should ban together and fight. Don't you believe so? Isn't there some hope?"

I pulled out my blade at bullet speed and the golden chair was sliced at the top. "Trust us."

18. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

"Your mother should probably pick mates better."

Calypso slowly lifted her head and skewered John with a glare. Her violet eyes almost glowed with anger.

"You dare to speak of Queen Hecati that way?" As she spoke her hand found a butterknife and it started to heat up, glowing orange and then red. "You DARE!? Here, in Necropolis--our home--and while she is suffering from poisoning? Now, be careful how you answer, Mr Doe..." The air was uncomfortably warm and stuffy, and Calypso's other hand gripped the tray so hard it crumpled like paper.

The other vamp jumped next to Calypso. "Listen. There may be times when the World may get you down. But Gunman and I are willing to hunt them down. I know you may have never been human. But they say kids are our future. They are the new generation. Maybe we will become stronger. Your Mom isn't dead yet. And neither is that arse. We should ban together and fight. Don't you believe so? Isn't there some hope?"

Calypso gave him a long, hard look and then she nodded. "Yes. I agree. But we need a plan."

19. Kingtype

John grunted "Yeah I dare. She isn't anything special to me, just a client who has hired me from time to time over the years. She should be used to attempts at her life by now. You can kill me if you like. But that will just leave you a man short." He said as he tossed the already broken bottle against the wall. Glass shattered in all directions. "Always is fun breaking stuff. A lot of people suffer from poison everyday. I won't speak of your queen any differently from how I speak of them."

20. TheLeonard112

Nethan Barnes

I grabbed my sword and put it back in it's hilt. And smiled at her. "That's what I like to hear! I agree. When I hunt I am usually hunting demons such as Succubuses. I have never hunted a vamp before. That would be your experience, correct? I am sure you are brassed off. I am interested in new kill anyway." I look Calypso in the eye with no faer, knowing this woman could probably easily kill me.

"Bree is a huntress, I believe she is skilled in finding other vampires. We could try to use our combined skills to track him down. Or use the Gunman's approach and torture some minon."

Waiting for a response from Calypso I kneeled down to the Queen and said. "Best Of The British to you..."

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

"Best Of The British to you..."

"Strange saying...", Calypso commented. "I think we should just go above earth and search the streets, we're bound to find something--a scent, a Vampyre--something." Then Calypso turned to John Doe and looked him up and down.

"You have insulted my mother and by extension me, in our own realm", Calypso said slowly. "I won't take offense because you are quite obviously pigheaded and stupid. Now"--Calypso raised her superheated knife--"say one more thing and you will be dead, make no mistake. If not by my hand than by the hand of my guards. I am acting Queen since my mother is hurt. If you have even one single brain cell in your skull--any will to live whatsoever--than you will shut up." Calypso dropped the knife and it clattered on the tray.

"Now, before we leave I think we should visit my mother." With that, Calypso turned and swept out of the room. "Keep up!", she called back. She was back to her old self again.

22. Kingtype

John laughed "You insult my intellect yet you are still going with the plan Nathan and I came up with. Oh and I doubt your guards could kill me. As for the will to live, I don't mind death its just a new journey that's all. I never insulted your mother I simply said she has a poor choice partners. Finally stop acting like your a special gift from the Heavens. At the end of the day me and you are no different from a Bum trying to get a meal." He said with a smug grin on his face. Not fearing death can do wonders for you. "Now as you said lets go visit your mother."

23. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Calypso

Without turning back, Calypso flapped a hand over her shoulder and said to a guard in the shadows, "Him. Dungeon." The guard nodded and along with four others slinked out of the shadows and surrounded John in half a second. One of them was a Water user--he used his Sleep ability on John and he collapsed on the floor. The guards shackled him and took away his weaponry, and dragged him swiftly away. The whole affair took less than a five seconds. John would be locked up till Calypso saw fit to release him.

"Are you coming...?", Calypso called as she sauntered away.

24. Keitsumah

Tahra followed after Calypso silently, Timmothy tailing her.

"I think that though we may be outmatched, we should at least try something." Tahra mumbled, looking at her hands she narrowed her eyes -which were a deep blood-red color- and thought hard.

Timmothy stamped his foot to make a point. "Well, we just need to smash them!" he said matter-of-factly. But Tahra shook her head at him.

"Maybe..." Tahra said then trailed off. "We need to get stronger, that's all I know. We need to get stronger. Fast."

25. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Bree, the tracker assassin.

"Bree is a huntress, I believe she is skilled in finding other vampires. We could try to use our combined skills to track him down. Or use the Gunman's approach and torture some minon."

"To your information I'm a tracker assassin. But yeah, if there is even the slightest possibility of finding their trail, I will find it." A thoughtful expression crossed her face. "Meanwhile we may want to analyse his skills, that spell of his got me curious."

Calypso ran off to see her mother and the guards brought John to the cage. Damn it. We shouldn't split up for something like that. Bree didn't say anything though. The princess was upset, even a tiny comment could be Bree's ticket to that damn cage as well. She took a deep breath and murmured one of the verses from her childhood.

"A tracker waits 'till the time is right,
    We thrive in the chaos of the enemy tide,
    trackers do not need dens to hide,
    all we need to do is watch and wait,
    until the enemy lowers the gate.

A Tracker strikes when the time is right.
    When an enemy sleeps and drops his guard,
    when his weapons lay forgotten in the stillness of the night.
    That is the moment for a tracker to strike."

Already feeling calmer she ran after Calypso. "Come on slowpokes! Our queen is awaiting our arrival!" She called backwards. Sending a thought back towards John, she kept her patience.