1. Alesia

Alesia Pen names: AJ Connor, Carey Connolly Contributor

The story of my life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alesia, May 26, 2013.

486266_332708410190208_774886988_n.jpg

2. killbill

killbill Member

:)

I always get my writing ideas when I am driving and that's freaking irritating.

3. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

This isn't my story. My ideas come most often when out on walks, or otherwise exercising. The good ones, I find, stay around. That's a good test for the quality of an idea, but this is not a rule - more suggestion.

Mind, god do I dislike Rage comics.

4. Juju Bagdasarian

Juju Bagdasarian Member

carry always something that you can put your idea on, a notebook save a massage on your phone i do that all the time and not only for my books but for all my ideas i recently had an awesome idea about T-shirt franchise :D i would be damned if i forgat it :D

5. Alan Lincoln

Alan Lincoln Active Member

I have a small note book filled with random thoughts and ideas. I carry it wherever I go incase it comes to me when I'm out. Some are stronger than others and I sometimes look at them and think, hmm? what can I do with that? A few weeks or even months down the line annother idea pops up and the previous entry I wondered what I could do with fits together perfectly. Strange how that happens with me. Like a story fragment that is just giving you the quickest of glimpses of itself and then dissapears only to reappear, after a long time, stronger and more fleshed out.

6. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i'm next to never without something to write on and with... always wished i could have a pen surgically attached, so being without one would be impossible...

7. Juju Bagdasarian

Juju Bagdasarian Member

hahaha it wouldnt be nice on the eye except if it was swapped with a finger i could live with a finger pen