7. rabbit35 - The Usurper Of Kings

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gannon

Gannon Contributing Member Contributor

Voting Short Story Contest 102: Pre-Written Scenario

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Short Story Contest Archives' started by Gannon, Sep 26, 2011.

Voting Short Story Contest (102) Theme: Pre-Written Scenario

Thank you for all your entries. The winner will be stickied until the next contest's winner is crowned. No more entries are allowed in this contest.

Voting will end Sunday 9th October to give you all a chance to read the entries.

Please note that for this contest all entries had to use the following paragraph to start their pieces:

I’m what they call a drifter, but this wasn’t always the case. Now they call me Wolfhammer, and I loosely call the circus home. For what it’s worth, back in Germany, I used to be called Gerhard. I bide my time because I know what is to come. It’s all happening exactly as she said it would.​

It is possible to vote for yourself, but I would hope in the name of good sportsmanship that you would only do so if you have read all the other stories and given them your honest evaluation. You gain nothing if you base your vote solely on how you feel about the author or whether you have personally invested time and effort in the story. In the end, your conscience is your only judge.

Any entries under or over the suggested word limit will be flagged as such - they are still entered in to the contest. It is for you to decide whether they are still worthy of your vote.

Any entry not in accordance with the theme will be dealt with on a case by case basis to determine eligibility. Consider how the author has responded to the theme in making your decision.

Entries are usually pasted below for your ease of use. There is currently an error preventing me from doing this. Please read the entries at the following link and return to this thread to vote, until the issue is resolved.

http://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?t=46069

Good luck to everyone

2. Gannon

Gannon Contributing Member Contributor

Error

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.