War of the Elements

Discussion in 'Word games' started by rhduke, Mar 20, 2013.

1. SwampDog

SwampDog Senior Member

Take heed, all of you. I know everything about you - your hopes and fears. Your aspirations. Your good, bad and indifference. Your thoughts. I know the position of every fundamental particle at all times, every Higgs boson, every quark. I know what you know. I am what you are. In every conceivable respect, I am your equal.

I am Parallel Universe!

2. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Parallel Universe - you are irrelevant. You might exist, but you are apart from me, who exist in the other half of the world. You might drum up your might and significance, and it would be true if only we existed in your half of the parallel. We are bound up in our own world and your existence is insignificant because your existence can never be proven. You exist in the shadows of people's minds and doubts, but you have no effect or power. You simply "are", like a floating particle, purposeless and aimless, formless without someone to imagine you into reality. I am Apathy, and nothing has the power to affect me, and therefore also no authority over me. Everything is irrelevant.

Swampdog - I know you're having fun, but could you come up with elements that allow for people to play, please? You keep coming up with ones that, well, basically go into a dead end. Of course that means your element's probably a good and powerful one - but c'mon, let's keep the game going. And parallel universe doesn't really tackle despair. You're meant to overpower the last element or build upon the last one.

3. SwampDog

SwampDog Senior Member

Apathy! Never have you served any useful purpose. You are the black hole that would drag all with you to non-existence. You fail because all else exists. Existence is positive, the very opposite of your insouciance.

You only exist because of feeling, interest, care and warmth. These qualities will always be triumphant, because they are positive. I am Passion!

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Passion, you and I are friends of the highest caliber. Hand in hand we torment this world, always seeking, always wanting, always striving for our own interests! Myself over others, me first, that is out creed. But I am the drive that fuels you, the deepest and most human of all intentions. I am Avarice! I am Greed! I bring mankind to the cusp of disaster on a daily basis, drive kings into the ground, make the strongest governments fall to ruin, and the tallest towers crumble and fall under their own weight. But still, I am never satisfied. I am an Icaran dream! Strive and strive and strive... then fall.

5. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

I find strength in Passion as well as you Greed, but where you take in selfish desire, I give until there is little left of me. Sometimes I give everything I have and forfeit my life. I am Sacrifice, and where you are shunned by humanity, I am welcomed, even encouraged. I create martyrs while you create tyrants.

6. Michael O

Michael O Member

I'm Dark Energy. No one can see me......you're dead before you feel my presence.

Everything is blasted away. If it contains mass, it's hurtling through space, accelerating at thousands of miles per second away from me. You can't scream, it's the vacuum of space. But I imagine those screams and think.....I won and they don't even know it.

I yawn at such pitiful matter and wonder what to destroy next. I'm Dark Energy. No one can see me and I move looking for intelligent life on another thread.

7. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Quake Dark energy, for i am Light! I cast you into the shadows and pass through your meager walls without even a brush of sound or feeling. I remain in the skies, forever hanging and illuminating the lives of those below to make it just a little better. I am the inspiration for creativity, the meaning of life incarnate!

8. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Since no one has yet taken the path of working with instead of against.....

Light, I will not fight you. Misunderstood since my conception. Equated with lies and obfuscation. I am the place where lesser beings take shelter from your radiance when they find you to much to bear. In this way, I am the healer and the nurse. I am the father of small and crawling things tasked with duties greater creatures will not deign to do. I am your brother and also your son, I am Shadow.

9. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Shadow, you darkener of discreet corners, your time has come. In an instant I annihilate you, for I am Lightning!

10. swordsandpens

swordsandpens New Member

It is foolish, Lightning, to think you act on your own initiative. Your existence, even the possibility of your existence, hinges upon my absence, for I am Similarity. Whether positive or negative, when all is uniform, your life, already brief, dies before it can even begin.

11. Darkjester79

Darkjester79 Member

Uniformity? You are but an a small cog in my greatness. I am Order and I am the progenitor of all that you see. Everything, from the smallest proton to stars to even black holes follow my great and vast plan. How can you hope to stand against me?

12. JCAC138

JCAC138 New Member

From the beginning, only one desire persists. I am greed, and, to the extreme I evolve to create chaos in your midst. Not even divine perfection comes without delay, let me be that demon that crawls beneath the ground and reveals himself to desecrate the very order of creation.

13. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

Greed, the ground you tread burns and sooner or later you become nothing but an extinguished pile of ash. You know no limit and are governed by no reason other than prolonging your own existence. I choose to look outside myself and what I see you will never understand because you have already killed yourself. Humility speaks to you.

14. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Humility, my brother, my friend. I wrap you in loving arms and hold you to my bosom. I temper your strange alter ego of Pride and replace it with peace. I am Patience.

15. Darkjester79

Darkjester79 Member

Patience?Nobody has time for that! the world is a fast moving, slobbering beast that devours those that wait. I am your opposite and superior element, Efficiency.

16. Killer300

Killer300 Senior Member

Oh, Efficiency, you have no chance! For see, I am the little detail that breaks well laid plans, I'm the rainstorm that stops an invasion, and I'm the sickness that brings down Empires. For we are Chaos and Randomness.