War on Kalicas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by naturemage, Mar 20, 2012.

1. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

From one sniper to another, I'd like the honor of blowing Ghost's head off... but not now. Someday, perhaps. Probably when you least expect it. mwahahahahahahahahahalolhahahahahahaha

Just kidding. With the size difference, Lilith's more like an "artillery piece" while Ghost is an actual "sniper." You gun down people. I gun down the building they're hiding in. :cool:

And I agree with naturemage. I think Cyberdark's character, Damien, is still alone; he's hiding in the town Shamus and Risa are defending, if you're looking for interaction.

2. Cyberdark

Cyberdark New Member

Yeah I'm totally cool if you can find a good way to interact with Damien, he's just a civilian so it might be tricky

3. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Actually, Ghost is meant for infiltration and espionage. With the cloaking and large array of machine-disabling weaponry, he's supposed to sabotage and fry enemy systems and robos before they can shoot him. His sniper probably won't do any damage to giant enemy robos using regular rounds (other than leaving small annoying holes), but it can be equipped with cryo-ammunition, which will lock up a robo's joints and damage engine systems, or sapping-gel ammunition, which can disable energy weapons or electronics if not attended to quickly. The sniper is only there for its range benefit.

@Cyberdark: Yeah, that would be tricky. He wouldn't interact with civilians unless they were hiring him, they were his target, or he was buying something from them.

But I'll figure something out. I'll try to get something in by the end of the day.

4. Question

Question Active Member

Sorry my post is so short, just trying to pave the way for introductions. Your list of names anonymouse, made me chuckle I especially liked Rolorobo and Robodillo lol. But I think Im going to go with zahara, for no other reason then I like the way it sounds.

5. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

OOh! Zahara...i like the way that rolls of my tongue. I might have to name my next character that....hope you don't mind.

6. AnonyMouse

Where's everybody at? It's been twenty hours since the last post. C'mon, you guys aren't allowed to take the weekend off. Things were just gettin good. :mad:

Naturemage? LTW? Anybody? :(

7. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Sorry, it seems the RPGs all slow down during the weekend. Everything can wait until Monday. The characters aren't going anywhere.

8. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Yeah, naturemage is right about that. I've been collaborating with Cyberdark and I'll hopefully have something up soon.

9. Love to Write

Haha. I'm waiting for nature mage to respond. :)

10. AnonyMouse

Cool. I know how weekends can be. I was just making sure people are still into it. I was worried my last post might have been a little bare, since my character didn't say or do anything and I thought that might be why things slowed down.

Nice to hear there's some collaboration going on. That always makes things fun. My inbox is always open if anybody wants to team up and form Voltron... not literally... then again, maybe... :D

11. Cyberdark

Cyberdark New Member

Don't worry, I've got a feeling like things are going to get pretty intense soon haha

12. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Alright, I have my first post in. It seems Damien's in for a surprise of sorts.

Also, it might be a good idea for you to post Colonel Bragga's character sheet up for others to see, Cyberdark.

13. Cyberdark

Cyberdark New Member

kk, and that was an awesome post!

Name: Colonel Bragga Weaver
    Career: A Colonel of Koro's military. He's an extremely skilled pilot, having trained the most elite soldiers. He's also a genius tactician and strategist.
    Background: He grew up poor, living on the streets and fighting for every scrap of food. Eventually he enlisted in the military, swearing to never live like that again. He swiftly rose through the ranks, eliminating everyone who opposed him. He was a natural pilot and was quickly recognized as one of the best. During small skirmishes with Krine, he realized that a war was coming. He viewed the current rulers as weak and lacking the willingness to do what was necessary. He strongly believes that in order to end the war, Krine must be completely decimated. Bragga's ambitions began to consume him and his plans changed, now aiming to take over the country. It was around this time was when he met Ellis and decided he needed a heir. He wanted a son, one that would eventually join him and help him carry out his dream. Unfortunately, even at a young age, Damien refused to step close to robos, seeing them as weapons of death. Damien wouldn't fight for his father, and this was when war finally 'officially' broke out with Krine. Not wanting to return to face his 'pitiful' son, he sent back reports saying that he died in the initial conflicts. He's currently working with a secret Koros military group, developing weapons. His drive to end the war and take over has no bounds, and he will destroy anything, including women, children and innocents, to see it through.
    Appearance: A tall man with jet black hair and bright blue eyes. He's well built and has a air of authority. He's dressed in military apparel and has a scar on his left cheek.
    Family: Damien (son) Karmine (daughter) Ellis (wife)
    Robo: Bahamut (Zin) - Was originally a prototype Medieval. It was a modified version of the Breaker, with an updated AI system and armor. It was a marvel of strength and speed, wielding a long slender sword. However, when the Zin core was added, the mech morphed. It's armor turned into silver plating, which absorbs the shock from attacks and transfers the energy into it's own. It head turned into that of a dragons and it's body size increased. The hands morphed into claws, capable of slicing through steel. The boosters on it's back extended, resembling wings. The sword merged with the body, giving way to a bladed tail. Bahamut is capable of extended flight and is expert with hand to hand combat.

14. AnonyMouse

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to separate Amira from the convoy. She and her accomplice are heading into the town now, while they rest of the scavenger convoy is headed off to someplace else. :cool:

I'll write a quick character template for Stan soon, since he might be around for a bit. He's only a minor character, but if you're not cool with it, naturemage, I can easily find a way to drop him.

15. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Eh, I'd just keep him as an NPC for the time. Perhaps later on he can be a character. I'm going to stick to one character per player for now.

16. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Nice posts!

I was hoping to get something in as well, but Cyberdark seems to have gone AWOL for the time being. I hope it's just temporary.

Hey naturemage: are you going to give us a set plot objective? Or are we supposed to conjure up our own conflicts? Both? Just wondering. It'd be a good thing to know ahead of time.

17. Love to Write

Love you post Anony! I was worried Naturemage and I were going to get stuck in Melody's shop with nothing to do but talk. :) I'm glad we got somemore characters incoming.

18. AnonyMouse

Yeah, an NPC is pretty much all he is. He just drives the truck and cracks the jokes, since Amira's so serious all the time, LOL. :p

And thanks, LTW. I'm looking forward to it as well. :)

19. AnonyMouse

So... ummm... where is everybody? I hate to be 'that guy' (again) but three days with no posts and not even a peep in the discussion thread? Other than Cyberdark, everyone has been around, but silent. What's up? :(

20. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

I've been thinking the same thing!

I wanted to put up a post with a conversation between my and Cyberdark's character, and I've PMed him about it a few days ago. He hasn't replied yet.
    If I can't contact him within a week or two, I might need some sort of intervention to get Davis out of there.

21. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Hey everyone, I apologize. The game is still active, and I will put a post up later tonight or tomorrow morning. I've been a bit busy lately, and have only had enough time to get on Coventry and Orb. We'll keep this going. As for Cyberdark, just keep checking to see if you can contact him. LTW, I will start our interaction in my next post, and we'll collaborate for the rest of it.

22. Love to Write

Sounds good Mage.

23. Cyberdark

Cyberdark New Member

I guess I should've said I was back on this thread too, sorry! I had talked to Cheddar recently and I was just trying to think of how to move things along so it took a little longer than normal to figure out exactly what to do. So hope the new post is alright, I introduced Bragga but I'm keeping him mysterious an such. I thought he'd be a good way of injecting some action into the story so nature I implicated Risa in all this. He's trying to capture Cerberus and he sent out a squad of "elite" soldiers. They're like well trained mech pilots who work in a team. (One hit kills might not work as well with these people)

It's 5 mechs, all of them are jet black.
    2 Medivals, armed with swords (resembling katanas)
    2 Blasters, armed with rifles
    1 Gnarl, it resembles an eagle. It doesn't get involved with the combat itself, it flies high, taking a vantage point and relaying information between the other mechs.

Otherwise feel free to give them some flare!

24. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Okay everyone, I apologize again. Looks like we can get back on track with this game after a brief period of stand-still. I put up a post, so let's move this thing forward!

@Cyberdark- great idea!

25. AnonyMouse

I finally got a post up. Things just got a little more interesting for Tyri. I hope you like angry mobs. :rolleyes: