War on Kalicas Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by naturemage, Mar 20, 2012.

1. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Uh, has SpitFyre posted his character sheet anywhere? If not, it'd be a good idea (assuming it has been approved).

2. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

sorry guys i'm a bit rusty at this, i know my post is fairly short but i didn't want to disrupt any plans if possible. here's my char sheet.

Name: Darrius Resas

Career: Mercinary (if thats possible)

Background: Born originally in Kylas Darrius was a restless child, he quickly found out his reactions were exceptional he dove into fighting immediately he joined the army as soon as they would take him and was placed into the sniper section he excelled in every area from the sneaking into assassination areas to the firing of his rifle.
    after a particularly successful kill he found a bot in the house he fell in love immediately and stole it. the army was furious and tried to take the bot from him, he fled 2 miles from the boarder they destroyed his new bot and he barely escaped with his life. he chose to become a merc. after years of work he finally got the money needed to build his own bot and spend every moment working in it making it perfect for him.

Appearance: 5ft 8in black hair that seems always windswept, he always has a cunning expression on his face. he wears all black leather merc armor equipped with the same dark metal his bot is made of. he is never an inch away from his rifle.

Robo: Shadow::Gnarl Jaguar with a hybrid long range armor piercing gun (has to be locked down in position to fire, this takes a fair bit of time to switch between modes.) Armor is made of black interlocking metal that seems to absorb light. teeth and claws emit small emp charges, not enough to disable a bot but enough to disrupt internal systems slightly. the claws are around 2-3 inches long and sharp enough to rip away at low or medium armored targets. the bot is exceptionally graceful and silent preferring to attack from stealth.
    The bot is around 6ft at the shoulder and 18ft long not including tail. the cockpit lays inside the jaguars spine the cockpit is designed to be lied down in the pilot on his stomach. The bots armor is designed to allow claws and weaponry to be deflected away, however this design makes it weaker against firearms.
    The bot was obviously designed to assassinate bots and their pilots. The bot excels in one v one fights.

3. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Posted.

While everyone else is trying to save their own asses by sneaking out the back door, Amira's trying to 'do the right thing,' LOL. Silly girl. I guess we'll see how well that works out...

4. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

common sense for my character XD no one in the town but those in the workshop knew he was there unless a civ managed to spot his bot on the roof.

5. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

To clarify my last post, the town is under attack from the "Black Knights" that Cyberdark mentioned a short while ago.

6. AnonyMouse

LTW and naturemage, are you guys working on a post or waiting for more from me? Amira's headed for the rendezvous point, if that wasn't clear in my post. Melody and her robo could probably hitch a ride, if you want. Tyri's might be too big, but he could follow along as well and perhaps get some interaction going on our way to meet up with Spitfyre's character.

7. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

I'm waiting on Naturemage's post.

8. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Hi all, fairly new to this - but here's my character bio all approved :)

Name: Jayce ‘Jaxx’ Fento

Career: Civilian

Background: A child of the country Krine. Both parents were casualties of war when he was very young. He and his older brother Seth were taken in by a large man named Torgus, who took it upon himself to raise the boys. They live in a small shack on the outskirts of a village, which is close to the Koros-Krine border, and Torgus teaches them mainly about hunting and mechanics. They survive by hunting their own food, but if the winter is particularly harsh they sell parts to a nearby town instead. Jaxx is a bright kid, with a tough resilience and determined mind set. He can be hot headed and slightly foolish at times, as well as inappropriate and silly. Furthermore, he can be a little innocent when it comes to the war. Although the village is close to the border it hasn’t been particular affected by the battle.

Appearance: Jaxx is short for his age and stands at 5ft. He is quite skinny, but with some muscle tone. He has messy dark brown hair, with deep green eyes. Jaxx is most notable for his oversized pilot helmet and a pair of tinted goggles around his neck.

Family: No parents, one brother (Seth).

Robo: Doesn’t own a Robo, and is unlikely to have one or be able to pilot one. I’ll add to the thread if I think this will change.

Hoping to have something posted by this evening (UK time).

Cheers,

Fox

9. Cyberdark

Cyberdark New Member

I've been writing finals so I'll hopefully get a post up tonight!

10. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Apologies everyone, I've been a bit busy this week. I will get a post up tomorrow

11. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Welcome to the game Fan7astic!

That was a great first post.

12. Love to Write

Hey Fan7astic. Dido on what Cheddar said. Looking forward to reading more.
    @Naturemage: Still waiting on Tyri's response to the situation. Or should I just pull him along?

13. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Ok, post up. Hope this advances us a bit. LTW, you can find the Scorpio wreckage along with Tyri. I did that for a reason, so Tyri will be without a Robo for a while.
    @Question- this combat should be enough for Davis and Damien to get out of town without being seen, don't ya think?

14. AnonyMouse

I've posted. Amira's found the wreckage, but hasn't spotted Tryi yet. We'll see how Melody's going to react to a robo with a big gun standing over Scorpio's wreckage. ;)

15. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Oh wow! I didn't even think about that! Good call. And yes, Tyri is alive, nearby. Hopefully Amira didn't accidentally step on him... lol

16. AnonyMouse

Umm, LTW, Amira's still in her robo, so I don't think Melody would have recognized her (and I don't think she'd "throw Lilith off the pile," since it's about three times the size of Daggert, LOL). And the truck's like a half mile away, not right beside the wreckage. :confused:

But Amira does know what Melody's bot looks like and would open her cockpit if she saw Daggert approaching. You could maybe edit it so Melody sees Lilith and then sees Amira climb out as Daggert gets close, that'd be fine, and you wouldn't have to change anything in the latter half of your post (the whole third paragraph wouldn't need to be touched).

17. Love to Write

Ok.Yeah so sorry about that. I should have read the post more closely. I'll edit it right now.

18. Fan7asticMrFox

Thanks for the comments :)

Sorry about my next post, it's fairly long but I'm just trying to get him moving on in the story.

19. CheddarCheese

CheddarCheese New Member

Got my post up as well. Shamus and Risa should have a little easier time fighting the Knights now.

Also, Fan7astic, is your character near one of our groups?

@Cyberdark: I've accidentally been starting to make a habit of making your character say small lines without asking. Sorry about that! Tell me if you want anything changed.

20. Fan7asticMrFox

Yes, the village is a mile or two away from the Krine town that's been hostile towards Tyri, Melody etc. I plan to either head to that town, or unwittingly hide in the clump of woodland nearby... ;)

21. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Got a post up for Tyri. It's a flashback, since I really didn't want to try to progress the story with an unconscious character.
    @Question: waiting on a post for Shamus. I'm thinking of keeping the eagle, even though Davis shot at it. But, keep the Black Knights' attention on us, since they are after Risa after all.

22. Question

Question Active Member

All right got my post up, I sent the eagle to go after ghost and their three black knights still left.

23. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

chucked a post up to get us to the camp and reveal a bit more about my character.

@fantasticmrfox Are ya planning on joining up with our group then?

@Naturemage how long are ya going to be unconcious for? are ya planning on it jus being a short time or planning on a more complex injury?

24. AnonyMouse

Sorry about the long post, but I wanted to write Amira's response to everything and she had a lot to get off her chest. ;)

@SpitFyre
    Stan is an NPC, so do whatever you want with him. He's eyeballing your bot right now, and I don't know how Darrius feels about people touching his stuff. :p Stan's personality is that of a happy-go-lucky teenage boy who loves robos, but you can write him however you wish.

25. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Planning on him being back up after a night's rest. For now, I'll leave you three to chat.