Warning!!!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Max Vantage, Feb 5, 2007.

1. zorell

zorell New Member

I may be a newbie compaed to you (I am a newbie compared to you) but I found it offensive that you were blaming a moderator for the lack of judgment displayed by some delinquint posters. It had already been stated that there were threads being inundated with the spam, so your attitude towards the mods was as bad as demanding immediate poersonal attention from someone whom has hundreds of charges to care for. Be reasonable and give them a chance to do what they do, they're doing their best, sheesh.

2. Bluemouth

Bluemouth Contributor Contributor

With all due respect, there have been some dodgy mods here in the past, so I don't think Rob's now-old comment is without validation.

Thankfully, the current team is great, with a couple of continual exceptions ...

3. Gloom Kitty

Gloom Kitty Banned

in a little cage in the bowls of Cephalid
    I’ve not had problems with any of the moderator team. They all pull their weight and get things done. I’ve never had a question ignored by them and they’ve never been rude in their responses. While it is good to see that members care about how the mod team do their job. Methinks the past is just that it doesn’t need to be brought up. The forum is a bright place full of people who care about the members about them. While the occasional personality clash does occur all is sorted in a responsible and fair manner.

4. zorell

zorell New Member

I do apologize for the tone I took, I get defensive when I shouldn't.