1. officialgovernment

officialgovernment New Member

Was Passing By and Thought This Town was Interesting

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by officialgovernment, Feb 21, 2017.

Hello, I am officialgovernment, and I'm a 19 year old senior in high school. I'm not sure what I want to do with my life, but I love writing, and hope this forum can improve my writing skills.

My favorite book genres are satire, fantasy, and sci-fi.
    My favorite books include:
    The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstein
    CATCH 22 By Joseph Heller
    The Book Thief I forgot the author
    The Leviathan series

Other than writing I am interested in science, psychology, neurology, and typology systems such as mbti.
    I like to dance, mainly for exercise, or when I'm listening to music and feeling a lot of emotion. I also do film in school, but i'm sure if I will keep that up after high school since it's a lot of money. I am interested in seriously doing scripts in the future, and may want to edit one I made for my screenwriting class junior year.

Other things about me:
    I am a bit of a hypochondriac
    People either think I'm extremely boring or extremely interesting.
    I am known to be more left brained, but still love creative things such as writing
    I have a very good memory for what is said in conversations so be careful what you say around me

I hope to meet some new people here!

2. Rosacrvx

Rosacrvx Contributor Contributor

Welcome!

officialgovernment likes this.