1. ckb

ckb Member

Kinda Nervous

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ckb, Jul 10, 2015.

I just wanted to express my nervous excitement regarding this community. Sorta like that individual in the group that can't hold their mouths shut anymore and just blurt out what's going on inside. Yea, that's what I've got going on at this moment.
    I've looked into other writing communities and they haven't required, but only encouraged the writers to critique. The result, from looking around was some critiques that didn't have any substance. Of course, like any writer joining a community, I wanted them to read some of my pieces so I posted and was pretty disappointed with the lack of help. -This is where my excitement comes in - I will be receiving some good feedback.
    The nervous - I have to give good feedback - something I've not had to for other adults only for 6th graders.

2. ckb

ckb Member

But I'm excited to learn how to critique well and receive critique ...well - hopefully I won't go ego....
    That was me blurting out again.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  3. The Mad Regent

The Mad Regent Senior Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

I look forward to reading your work and giving you that long desired feedback. ;)

4. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :) Do check out our Art of Critique sub-forum for some inspiration before diving in, if you're feeling a bit nervous. But don't stress too much over it. ;)

5. ckb

ckb Member

Yes, I'll do that as well. I plan on reading many pieces and their critiques before I venture forth on my own.

6. ckb

ckb Member

:supergrin: