1. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

Links!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by adamant, Jul 20, 2007.

As I believe that it will be a little while until a moderator appears, I'll just post this here.

Torana and I were compiling a list of links we feel would be helpful to writers on many different levels and were wondering if we could have the thread stickied. (You can find the posts here.) Though I would suggest taking quotes of the posts with the links to lessen the clutter -- sticky posts are probably one of the first seen by newcomers, and organization would be much more attractive. Perhaps others could add to fray as well? I'm sure others have some remarkable links to display to the public.

1 person likes this.
  2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Even better might be a Closed Stickied thread maintained by a willing moderator. That way, all the links could be organized by category in a single post, or in a fixed number of posts

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

The parts of your soul you refuse to recognize.
    Well, I'll stickie that thread for the moment, but if you guys really want to do it, I would like it if the people behind the project would mind organizing it.

4. adamant

adamant Contributor Contributor

I can do it, just let me know how you guys think it should be done. And yes Cogi, closed sticky thread are the best as it would go in the direction of my desired cleanliness.

EDIT: I think we should move it to a different section of the forum as the information provided does not only pertain to short stories.

5. beatgen_nerd

beatgen_nerd New Member

I saw something along the same lines on another forum. The thread was closed and there was maintained by a moderator, like Ferret says. Also, there was a separate post for each letter of the alphabet. I don't what the list looks like, of course, so this form of organization could be totally off, but it seemed to work pretty well. :)