1. qp83

qp83 Member

Website that lets you browse books by tags/keywords?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by qp83, Nov 19, 2014.

I'm more used to reading manga than books, and as every manga reader out there knows, there are plenty of websites that let's you combine an insane amount of varied tags to your search. Like for example, mangaupdates has over 3000 tags to choose from and help you find just that one manga you're currently looking for.

But I can't find a similar page for books. At best I can browse by genre, and sub-genre, but what if I want a book with: a male protagonist, subtle romance, fantasy, dragons, magic, etc... well, then I'm out of luck, and I'm forced to browse through endless pages of popular books with mostly female protagonists.

I've tried googling, but have failed miserably, so now I'm turning to you. Please help :)

2. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Goodreads let you do that, maybe not that specific.

3. qp83

qp83 Member

Hmm... I tried goodreads before posting, and the best I could do was find the genre, Young Adult Fantasy, which doesn't help me much. Is there some other search/browse function on that site I might've missed?

4. Lemex

Lemex That's Lord Lemex to you. Contributor

Ah, then I don't know, sorry - might be worth making a site like that though.